Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai POW - Mayu vs Tira

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Hentai POW - Mayu vs Tira - Page 8 Empty Re: Hentai POW - Mayu vs Tira

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:18 am

Mayu's face was rather teary as she lied on her back, totally exhausted. She thought she wouldn't be able to get up for a while after being squeezed and forced to cum like that by Tira. Breathing in and out heavily, she looked at her would be captor with half closed eyes, unable to say anything or even smile. Her body felt like lead, but above all, she felt crushed knowing her incoming fate as Tira's slave for the next three months.

The short haired girl closed her eyes temporarily, sighing deeply before she looked at the girl again. It was an intense fight, but she's the one coming worse off it. Did scoring the first fall made her a bit over confident? Mayu turned her head to the side and pouted. She had lost, but somehow she found it harder to admit defeat this time.

"Uhm... yeah..." she replied softly before brushing her tears with an arm. "W-well fought, Tira-san..."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:32 am

Tira wasn't even sure what she was trying to do just then but she did know that she wasn't doing a very good job of it, trying to say something further that would comfort Mayu somewhat after this loss but finding nothing coming to her as she noticed Mayu had tears in her eyes. Looking away for a moment she tried to think of anything she could say to the girl to lessen the sting of losing, though it was rather difficult considering she herself knew nothing anyone had to say, other than Lyanna, would ever lessen the impact of having to be someone's slave for three months.

This was really more Lyanna's thing she thought to herself as she turned her head back around to find Mayu had turned away while she wasn't looking, her childhood friend would have known what to say here she was certain of it. Her on the other hand just wasn't suited to this kind of thing, she usually just gloated a bit after a win and walked out, not even sure herself why Mayu was different from the other women she had defeated other the years. Perhaps it was because Mayu reminded her a bit of both herself and Lyanna, but whatever the reason she was going to at least try to help her here.

"Now come on Mayu." Tira said as she reached out to turn Mayu's head back towards her. "So you lost, yea that sucks, but don't forget you managed to make me pass out for the first fall. I never expected you could do that to me but you did, that proves you're a fighter Mayu, and fighters hate to lose, but they also know how take a defeat with their heads held high because they know they will learn from it and only come back stronger next time!" Tira ended up almost yelling as she got into her little speech, unsure if it would help or not though.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:42 am

Mayu gasped shortly as Tira turned her head to face the girl again. She was actually thinking that maybe her conqueror wanted to rub her defeat all over her face, which was why her eyes blinked when she heard what Tira said to her. She stared at the girl silently for a while with a rather cute but confused expression, before her lips began to curl up for a smile. The girl was unexpectedly rather kind, even if she's almost yelling at Mayu in order to cheer her up.

"Ehehe~" she giggled. "Yes! Next time..." she replied with a more cheerful tone. "I won't lose again..."

Sighing deeply, the short haired girl slowly raised herself to sit on the mat. After adjusting her breath for a couple more seconds, she tried to get up on her feet, only to find herself falling back on one knee. It seemed like she more drained than what she actually thought. Looking at Tira with a rather embarrassed expression, Mayu smiled rather sheepishly.

"Um... it seems... I need help to get out of here..." she said to the girl, her cheeks blushing a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:21 am

Tira kind of lost track half way through her little attempt at pulling Mayu out of this depression she had slipped into, but she kept rambling on anyway hoping for the best. Listening to what was coming out of her lips she felt good about her chances, actually sounding a lot like a coach from one of her favorite boxing movies, at least she thought she was doing fine until she looked down and saw the confused expression upon the woman's face. Her cheeks began to blush a bright crimson as she suddenly felt very embarrassed, averting her gaze and blinking rapidly until she heard Mayu giggling, in disbelief as she turned her head back to look down at Mayu who was indeed smiling up at her.

Much to her own surprise Tira had seemingly done just what she had hoped to do with her little speech, Mayu back to the cheerful girl she had met back at the beginning of their match. "Now don't go getting the wrong idea or anything, you'll get stronger sure but I would still win a rematch Mayu!" Tira replied with a laugh before pushing herself back up onto her feet, waiting for Mayu to catch her breath and join her only the girl couldn't seem to make it that far.

"Well I guess I am partially responsible huh?" Tira replied before kneeling down so that Mayu could wrap an arm around her shoulders, helping the woman rise up onto her feet and then helping her once more to get through the ropes and down the steel steps. "Sorry but we have someone waiting for us." She then said before abruptly turning Mayu around and lifting the woman up onto her shoulder in a fireman style carry, walking quickly up the ramp and into the backstage area with one hand on Mayu's thighs.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8