by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

Who is online?
In total there are 81 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Here Come The Bastards! (Open Challenge)

2 posters

Go down

Here Come The Bastards! (Open Challenge) Empty Here Come The Bastards! (Open Challenge)

Post by ThatOneGuy Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:27 am

During a commercial break, the feed suddenly cut to two people, one being a taller, black haired man with grey eyes, Lazzaro Abondonato was his name. He had been holding the camera up, filming him and his tag team partner, a shorter, female looking boy with grey hair and orange eyes, Ashley Wilson. He had been sitting on the camera man's face, smiling as the two looked directly in the camera.

"Hello people...I am Lazzaro Abandonato." "And I'm Ashley!~ Hello!~" Lazzaro stared at Ashley a little bit before smiling and looking back at the camera. We are known as The Bastards. We arrived here in AFW, specifically the league you call 'Tension'. Though we were told that we would have to wait to debut." Lazzaro stated, looking back at Ashley. "Like, that's totally not cool!~ Right camera guy?~" Ash asked, sticking out his tongue, bouncing on his face with that plump rump.

Lazzaro nodded his head, looking back into the camera. "So, we decided to say screw that." "Yeah! Fuck that!" Ashley shouted out, Lazzaro whipping his head back. "Let me finish Ashley." He stated, Ash nodding. "So, what we hijacked this camera to do is send out a challenge." Lazzaro said, Ashley giggling as he rubbed his ass against the face of the unconscious crew member. "Yeah!~ Now it's my turn!~ So, what we are going to do is have a 'Bastard's Rules Match'!~ What that is we get to call the shots on the match type and the condition of victory!" He sang out, Lazzaro nodded. "What we want is a table match, though in this one you have to send your opponent through a glass table. You can send people through as many wood tables as you want, but the match ends when somebody is sent through a glass table." Lazzaro stated.

"Of course, we want both of us to be in the match! But if you want to face one of us while the other is in the corner that's fine too.~ Friction, Tension, Male or Female! Any opponent or opponents are welcome!~" Ashley said, getting off of the camera man, waving to the camera. Lazzaro laughed a bit, looking into the camera. "See you in the ring."

With that, the camera cut out, going back to the show.

Last edited by 1093 on Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:02 am; edited 1 time in total

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Here Come The Bastards! (Open Challenge) Empty Re: Here Come The Bastards! (Open Challenge)

Post by beangraff Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:00 am

John Mitchel had been watching this from one of the screens in the locker rooms. Just finishing his usual long work out and a shower, he was listening in when Ashley and Lazzaro made there way onto the screen. John folded his arms as he watched. At the moment, he had changed into his old ACU trousers, his tan boots, and was wearing a gray tee shirt. John had to resist a chuckle as he watched one of them facesit the cameraman. He didn’️t usually approve of attacking random technicians, but that was kind of funny. Who really captivated him was that Lazzaro person. He looked mysterious, but particular strong. When he described this glass table match, he only grinned again. THAT sounded fun.

One of the other wrestlers closed his lockers. “What a bunch of clowns…” The random extraman commented. “I dunno….guess I’️ll find out.” And with that, John slammed his locker closed, slinging his back pack over his shoulder and walking down the hall to find where these people were.

He had to walk around a bit, trying to find out where the two were, before he finally happened upon the…trio. One of them being an unconscious cameraman. “You know you two sound very eager.” John grinned, he liked a good fight, and he had to admit he was intrigued by the pair….

But more because they were absurd. Lazzaro looked pretty tough, but his companion made them look silly as a group. Plus, their presentation…made them looks like clowns, like Extraman said. He was having trouble taking them seriously.

“But can you guys actually fight? What about you?” John said, gesturing to Lazzaro.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Here Come The Bastards! (Open Challenge) Empty Re: Here Come The Bastards! (Open Challenge)

Post by ThatOneGuy Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:26 am

As they were about to leave, Lazzaro and Ashley had been stopped by this red haired man. He seemed to be dressed pretty casually for a wrestler, who was dressed in a simple pair of army pants and a t-shirt. Ashley couldn't help but blush at the site of the man, thinking that he looked devilishly handsome. Lazzaro on the other hand didn't look too impressed, he had wrestled people who were like him. Lazzaro didn't seem to be too insulted at the question of whether or not they could fight and was about to comment, but he was interrupted by Ashley, who seemed to be more offended by the question then Lazzaro was....on behalf of Lazzaro. "Like, of course Lazzy can fight!~" He shouted, Lazzaro whipping his head to the side. "I can answer for myself Ashley." He said, blushing from the minor pet name Ashley called him.

"I take it you are here for the match?" Lazzaro asked, still having a slight blush on his face, thanks to Ashley.

Last edited by 1093 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:05 pm

“Lazzy?” John mumbled with a frown. This did not seem very encouraging, but at the same time the situation had potential. Lazzaro looked quite handsome himself, and at his blush, John realized that Lazzaro had a similar thought. John had no problem with Ashley, but he didn’️t find the effeminate thing very attractive. Lazzaro, on the other hand, had the sexy mysterious thing going for him. And, he was blushing. Which was cute, and may signal mutual interest.

Of course, what he didn’️t realize was that Lazzaro’️s blush was different from Ashley’️s blush. Lazzaro was just blushing at the pet name, only Ashley thought he was attractive, so far as any outsider could tell.

Nevertheless, a little playful teasing never hurt anyone. Walking into the room they were in, John got closer then leaned against the wall, folding his arms.

“I realize you seem to be admiring me at the moment, but yeah, I’️m here for the match. I gotta say, big guy, you two don’️t look like a, uh, typical couple. I don’️t have a tag partner…but I’️d take you on.” John grinned, leaning against the wall. His tone wasn’️t condescending, more like jokial and teasing. Not so much that he took them as a joke, but more like he was joking with them. He DID think Lazzaro wouldn’️t be a terrible challenge, but he also knew better than to be arrogant. “You wana get into that ring?”

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:52 am

Upon hearing the teasing of him admiring John, Lazzaro twitched a little. He could have normally just taken the joke and go on with it, but right now Lazzaro took it wrong, thinking that John was teasing him about him and Ashley being a 'couple'. "If you really want to get sent through tables that badly, I will be happy to help you out." Lazzaro had then simply just stared, Ashley wasn't blushing anymore, just grinning. It seemed like he was excited to watch this match, a little giggly from the thoughts of watching this match. "Hehe!~ It's going to be, like, so fun to watch you get slammed through all of those tables!~ It's really going to be fun to watch you writhe about in pain as you get sent through the glass table!~" Ashley simply continued to giggle as he skipped away.

Lazzaro didn't smile at Ashley's words, he didn't even talk, he simply stared into John's eyes with a look, a look that said he wasn't going to give John any mercy. He turned around and started to walk off, looking back at John with the same look, though his cheeks were a little pink, though he turned his head so it wouldn't be seen too much. "See you in the ring."

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:26 am

John hadn’️t really intended to do anything more than friendly banter, but he could tell that Lazzaro had been a little embarrassed by that. John came closer to Lazaro, his thumbs hooked into his pockets as he came towards Lazzaro. “Good…I’️ve been waiting for someone who deserved my time.” John smirked, the implicit statement there was that he viewed Lazzaro to, in fact, be worthy of his time.

However, when Ashley spoke, John’️s eye twitched a bit. For some reason, whenever Ashley spoke to John, he wanted to punch Ashley in the face. And, considering that despite his strength and training, John was a very nice guy, this impulse made clear how annoying Ashley was actually being. John just shook his head, then saw Lazzaro walking away. “I’️ll be there…” John grinned, then juuuust as Lazaro was almost out of ear shot, he called out “Hey! I forgot to ask if you wanted one of these jelly babies!” John grinned, a bag of them in his pocket. He fully expected Lazzaro to ignore him, though.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down