Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Test.A Simple Test....

2 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

A Test.A Simple Test.... - Page 9 Empty Re: A Test.A Simple Test....

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:13 pm

Ryan sighed heavily "Well I tried to tell them, but Doctor John said they were too busy. But he gave me a look, you know as if he knew about it. That's only made me more determined to make a change for the better in this place."

Just then he saw Alibaster "You heartless sack of shit." he muttered as he grabbed a nearby spoon and bent it harshly.

If Anampo wasn't here then he'd most likely get out his chair and give Alibaster another "Lesson in manners."
But she was so Ryan stayed seated and on guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:34 am

Anampo put a hand on the hand Ryan used to bend the spoon. "Please....Calm down." Ryan looked like he wanted to kill Alibaster.Suddenly,something even more bizzare occured.

After the song ended,Alibaster saw them and walked over. "Hello.Anampo,Ryan." He bowed at each name. "How are you today?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:06 am

Ryan's eyes looked like they were about to bulge out their sockets, he was that angry right now.
The normally calm and polite young man would most likely give himself an aneurysm here.

"You better get out of here now....Or so help me I will rip you to shreds. I know the suffering you caused you bastard. Get out that door now......This is me being reasonable....." he growled out.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:40 pm

Alibaster nodded. "Mr. Ryan.I shall leave you aalone,but....Im on the job here.I cannot leave.Please believe me when I say I have no haatred towards Anampo.I destoyed an entire village to find a single person." He bowed and began to walk back to the stage.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Ryan couldn't believe what he just saw, his eyes stayed the same as he thought of what to say or do.

He used a hand to gently massage his forehead and then ran his hand into his sunny blonde hair. This was only the morning and might only get worse from here. But then he looked at the face of Anampo and sighed before giving a smile. "I'll wait till you're done eating, then we should get out of here. That guy is a total wacko, he's got a knife under his pants I'll bet."

He then said "But why go after you? Why prod me into fighting him? Does he think I'm some sort of chosen one who will save the day from an impending threat? All this and it's only breakfast."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:19 pm

Anampo saw how angry Ryan was,looking like he'd tear Alibaster apart.She finished her food,she looked down at the floor. "Ryan.I havent told everything to you." She breaths out before going on. "Alibaster was the nicest person ever.His father was the only person he looked up to,and when one of my people killed him....Alibaster lost it.Also,he choose you because you're close to me.He likes to collect data,thats the reason.No more,no less."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Ryan sighed and lightly pinched his nose with his right hand. "What's next? Giant unicorns that shit bullets?" Ryan thought to himself.

Then when Anampo said Alibaster was obsessed with collecting data Ryan gave a light smirk "Well he got data of how I soundly opened a can of whoop-ass on him. Next time I'll make it a truck load with my new outfit."

He then leaned into Anampo's ear and muttered "You ever heard of the Fnf league? Why don't I show you something that will let me compete there?"

If Anampo agreed Ryan would pay for their meals and lead Anampo by the hand to a set of stairs that went under the tension buildings.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:37 pm

Anampo laughed a bit when she heard that Ryan 'opened a can of whoop ass' on Alibaster.But,she also heard talk of his 'new outfit'. "The Fur and Feathers league? I heard about it because Alibaster plans to go there,but thats not for people like us." Anampo smiled. "Theres nothing that can possibly allow you to go there." She challanged.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:01 pm

Ryan smiled as the two left "Well, let's just say a fellow person of the night created it for me. Only for the worst situations of course."

He'd take Anampo to the secret stairs and point to a loose brick at the bottom of the wall. He'd move it slightly and the wall would move to reveal a speaker "Password?" it said in a computer voice.

"Star wars." Ryan said clearly into it.

With that the wall would move to show a door, Ryan would open it and take Anampo into a dark room.
Just then lights would turn on to reveal a suit protected by a glass container.
"This is known as the dark crusader. The best weapons and materials on Earth is put together in this suit." Ryan said.

A Test.A Simple Test.... - Page 9 Dark_Hero_by_pamansazz.jpg

"It can do things like flight, lasers from the finger tips. It can rip even diamonds apart with it's claws, did I mention it can function in outer space? You ever seen Thailand from the Earth's hemisphere?" Ryan said with a smile.

He then sighed and said "The only downside is that I don't actually know how to repair it. The only one who can is well.....A bit mad in the head if you know what I mean. But still, this is only used as a last resort. If I used it too much then that could weaken my overall skills outside it, and then what could happen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:12 pm

There was a dark aura forming as they got closer to whatever Ryan wanted to show Anampo.It was heavy,almost seeming it could just well up into a solid form.The lights in the room turned on to reveal the source of the darkness in her mind.She looked at the suit,the aura around it almost felt like Alibaster's....Times ten.She listens to Ryan explain the suit to her,and then had to ask: "What in the hell did you need this for when it was first made..?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next