Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

I Want What's Rightfully Mine!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I Want What's Rightfully Mine! Empty I Want What's Rightfully Mine!

Post by Alexandra Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:59 am

With the sounds of her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxCsy0wPlIE:1hgyfs83]new theme music[/url:1hgyfs83] hitting the arena's speakers, Angel made her appearance, clutching a microphone tightly in one hand as she headed down the ramp towards the ring in the center of the arena. Her usual smile was gone, a look of seriousness splashed over her face. Tonight wasn't a night for fun, or for games. Tonight was a night for the AFW's infamous Latina to finally, finally get what she deserved, and she didn't plan on leaving this arena tonight without it!

The crowd cheered as Angel headed down the ramp, her usual fans the loudest of all as they screamed for her, glad to see her in the arena again. Every since the Avalanche pay-per-view of 2012, the Latina had sort of faded from the spotlight, only having two televised matches the entire year, and one of those was at Summer Splash! Many had been questioning whether or not the higher-ups of the company were punishing her for the tie she had caused back in December, giving her fewer matches because of that, and one of them a joke match against a complete nobody at that!

Angel slipped under the ropes and into the ring, climbing slowly up to her feet, thinking over her words slowly as she called for her music to cut off. She paced slowly around the ring, her long legs taking one confident step at a time as she looked out over the crowd. When she finally felt prepared, Angel stepped to the center of the ring. One hand lifted the microphone up to her lips, while her other arm extended straight upwards, three fingers from her hand thrusting into the air above her.

"Three title matches!" She cried out, a hint of anger to her voice as her words echoed throughout the arena, the crowd having fallen silent, the woman in the ring having their full attention. "I've had three title matches since I joined this company!" She paused for the briefest of moments, her lips quivering in anger. "Three titles matches, and I've lost all three of them! But you know what? It's not my damn fault!" She paused again, the Latina shaking her head from side to side before continuing. "That bitch in charge, Lukretia Von Asshole, has been playing games with me since she started the rankings system!"

"The first match, against Akashi?" Angel continued, starting to pace around the ring again. "Okay, okay. That one, there's no issue with. I was younger and lesser experienced, and Akashi beat me fair and square. But the second one? Against that bitch Sarah Gatt? What a joke!" She let out a loud, angry tsk into the microphone, venom dripping from her voice now. "Putting me against Sarah Gatt in a damned hardcore match? Her specialty? A match type I've never wasted my time with before? How was that shit even fair, huh?" She paused again, taking a moment to grin in a rather bitchy manner. "Gatt's a complete garbage wrestler anyway. That's why she ran the hell away from the company! She can't do shit in the ring without resorting to weapons, or having her twins backing her up. What a complete joke!"

"And speaking of jokes! Heather Sunderland! Now there's a joke!" Angel let her shoulders rise up, before dropping them down, a cocky shrug as she started to grin. "Having to fight the AFW's biggest slut in a title match? The girl who makes Natalia the Dream look like a nun? How the hell was that fair, huh? How was I supposed to focus on a fight with that puta when I'm too worried about catching some kind of disease from her?!" She laughed into the microphone, sighing in a mocking manner afterwards. "I really don't know who's the bigger pile of trash, her or Sarah!"

Pausing by the ropes for a moment, Angel gestured to an official standing outside of the ring, who nodded at her and slid a chair under the ropes. Leaning down, the Latina picked it up, carrying it to the center of the ring before opening it up, facing it towards the entrance to the arena. She took a seat in it, crossing her long legs as she leaned back, lifting up her microphone again to continue her rant. "Now, I'm going to lay down some information for all of you! Both in the arena, at home, and listening to this backstage! I want all of you to pay attention! I was the leader of the team that won the Temple Games event last year. Me and all my chicas headed straight to victory, kicking all kinds of ass to secure a win over the other teams. More important, I had a team full of newbies that I had to deal with. I took that ragtag team of nobodies and inspired them to victory!"

"You know what else? Before Lukretia made the mistake of getting rid of our rankings list? I was a constant, regular member of the top four positions! The only girl on that damn list that can claim such a thing! I secured my spot against all challengers, kicking all kinds of ass to remain at the top!" She paused for just a moment again, letting her words so far sink in while she caught her breath. Her heart was completely pounding in her chest, like a jackhammer beating against herself. She couldn't remember the last time she had gotten herself so riled up!

After a few short moments, she continued again. "And perhaps most important of all!" the Latina cried out, folding one of her arms behind her head as she leaned back in her chair. "I've been in every Summer Splash this company has had! And in most of them? I've been the main event! I am MISS! SUMMER! SPLASH! I rule that event like no other girl here could even dream of! Next year's Summer Splash? I'll be in the main event again! And you know why?"

Angel suddenly leaped out of her chair, rushing towards the ropes of the ring, leaning on them as she shouted into her microphone, one hand gripping the top rope so tight that it turned the Latina's knuckles white! She stared up towards the arena's entrance, hate in her eyes as she screamed her challenge into the microphone. "Because that red-headed bitch-slut Lukretia is going to get her sorry ass out here right fucking now! She's going to give me the damn title shot that I deserve, more than any woman in this damn company! And I'm going to kick the ass of whatever worthless girl she sends out to fight me! No games, no tricks! Just a one-on-one match with whatever wannabe she sends to me"

Shoving off the ropes, Angel stepped back, dropping back into her seat, her breath a bit quick, a bit heavy. "And if I don't get my match tonight? Right here, right now? Then I'm not going anywhere! My tight little ass will sit right here in this ring until I get what I want!" The Latina finally fell silent, leaning back in her seat again, her expression twisting into a smug smirk. Her ample chest slowly pushed inwards and outwards, as she tried to calm herself down, taking deep breaths to steady her nerves. She really didn't know if her challenge would be met or not, but that was fine. She was a patient, patient woman...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

I Want What's Rightfully Mine! Empty Re: I Want What's Rightfully Mine!

Post by Underdog21 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:48 pm

As Angel finished speaking, the crowd fell silent. To say that Angel was mad right now would have been something of an understatement-- hell-bent would have been a more accurate word to describe the Latina's mood right now. Slowly, a ripple of murmuring spread throughout the audience. Lukretia couldn't ignore a direct challenge like this...could she? If so, who could she possibly send to fight someone like Angel?

The answer was heralded by a [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm0M5MMKEyg:m4q4yi3b]familiar theme song.[/url:m4q4yi3b] Those in the audience who recognized it instantly burst into cheering when they realized who was going to answer Angel's challenge. Those who didn't, wouldn't have long to wait.

With a burst of pyrotechnics, a masked, pigtailed figure stepped into the arena, posing dramatically and flashing an exuberant V-sign that caused her chest to jiggle somewhat. The crowd became ecstatic as Rainbow Mika made her entrance.

Mika's fans went ecstatic. Unlike Angel, Rainbow Mika had never been a big player in the AFW-- although she had had many entertaining matches, she had never fought anyone truly high-profile, nor had she ever participated in any of the major events. She had always been considered a B-list superstar, but despite all of that, her flashy persona and attire, attractive looks and her exuberant, go-getter attitude had won her a very solid fanbase. Now, at long last, it seemed as though the higher-ups at AFW were taking notice of her.

Bursting into a run, Mika sped down the ramp, enthusiastically high-fiving many of her fans as she went. The, as she neared the ring, she did a sudden backflip, inadvertently showing off her curvy form as she expertly leapt up onto the turnbuckle. From there, she grinned and gave her fans another V-sign, before dropping down to her feet and facing Angel. The crowd immediately hushed and tensed up as the Rainbow Warrior stared the feisty Latina down.

Gesturing to the ref, Mika took hold of the mic. "Sorry to burst your bubble, Miss Angel," she said, her voice confident and taunting, "but Miss Lukretia doesn't have time to deal with you! Unlike you, she kind of has a busy schedule...so she sent me in her place!" At this, the fans cheered, knowing that the trash talk between Mika and Angel could only lead to a confrontation.

"And you know what?" Mika went on. "I had to listen to your WHOLE BORING SPEECH, and you really annoy me! All I heard was a lot of WHINING and COMPLAINING about how you lost each of your major matches! About how it's not your fault you lost to better women, or were fighting matches you were no good at! Waa waa waa, I'm a sore loser!"

As some of the fans chuckled at Mika's imitation, the Rainbow Warrior stepped closer to stare her foe down. "Well, tell me this, Miss Angel...if I kick your ass right here tonight, will you whine about it then? Because I've fought and beaten women who were twice the wrestlers you are, sister, and none of them were stuck-up crybabies like you!" The crowd let out a long howl at the insult as Mika handed the microphone back to the ref, awaiting Angel's response...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:08 am

Angel raised an eyebrow in both amusement and curiousity, as Rainbow Mika's music hit the arena, the buxom blonde exploding onto the scene and racing down to the ring. She remained seating, watching as Mika made her way down, flipping over the ropes and into the ring. She stayed in her seat, even as the Rainbow Warrior raced over to her, starting a short rant of her own aimed towards the Latina. A bored, impassive look crossed her face, Angel seeming not to even care about what Mika was saying to her, almost as if she wasn't even listening!

When Mika finished though, Angel would finally rise up out of her seat, stepping forward to meet her. She lifted her microphone to her lips, her words towards the blonde short and sweet.

"And...who the hell are you supposed to be, chica?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:15 am

In response, Mika simply smiled. She had been hoping Angel would ask that.

"I..." She struck a dynamic pose. "...am Rainbow Mika! The Rainbow Warrior! The Masked Wonder! Three-time Street Fighter Champion...and soon-to-be AFW World Champion!" The last part caused the crowd to go wild. Was this for real? Was Rainbow Mika being considered for a championship shot?

Mika beamed as her fans cheered. It had taken her long enough, but she was finally going to get a shot at the AFW title, just as she had always hoped! AFW's manage, Lukretia von Creuzfeldt, had summoned to her to her office this very morning and had told her as much. Lukretia had just mentioned one stipulation, however: to be considered for the title shot, she would first have to deal with the annoyance that was Angel.

Personally, Mika didn't like Lukretia very much: she seemed too cutthroat and opportunistic. But as much as she disliked the idea of being Lukretia's errand girl, the chance for a title shot was too much for her to pass up on. And after hearing the way Angel went on earlier, well...Mika would have no qualms about teaching the spoiled Latina a lesson.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:28 am

Angel raised an eyebrow again, her smirk growing more amused with each word that left Mika's lips. She lifted up her free hand, giving the Rainbow Warrior a gentle shove backwards, as she raised her microphone to answer her back.

"Am...I supposed to be impressed, chica? By some clown-dressed bimbo that I've never even heard of?" Mika's name and face really didn't ring any bells for Angel, and she couldn't help but think this entire situation was some kind of a joke! "You're kidding, right? This is just Lukretia trying to be funny and mess with me some more, right?"

She let out a loud, mocking sigh, actually turning away from Mika. With her back to the woman she raised her gaze towards the entrance of the arena once more, calling out loudly into her microphone. "Come on out, Luk~! Your idea of a practical joke isn't too funny, and no one out here is laughing!" She then glanced back over her shoulder towards Mika, flashing the blonde a grin. "You can leave at any time, chica. Me and Lukretia can handle this without a clown hanging around, alright?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:45 am

Mika hadn't expected Angel to be a pleasant conversationalist-- she was, after all, low down, dirty heel. But all the same, the Latina's taunting comments caused the Rainbow Warrior to blink in surprise.

"A c...clown?" she stammered. Her hands clenched as she suddenly seethed with rage. "That does it! Nobody calls me a clown! Turn around and face me...chica! I'll take you on here and now, and then we'll see who gets laughed at!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:07 am

As Angel turned her head,[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiaL1pHsd90:2h65c7wv]"Control"[/url:2h65c7wv] Started up and the crowd instantly booed. Out from the curtain stepped the German domme, Friction's General Manager, Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt. She did not have her usual pleased expression on her face as she strolled down the ramp briskly. She was wearing a tight fitting red dress and had a microphone in her hand. She carefully stepped up the ring ramp and looked into Angel's eyes.

"Ladies und gentleman." She said into the microphone. "If such vords could be used on ze likes of you." Boos rained down and she waited through a particularly nasty chant. When the crowd settled down, Lukretia shook her head. "I am not certain vhy you are so verbogen tovards me. You seem to love zis voman." She said and pointed her hand at Angel with a gesture. The crowd did, indeed, cheer for Angel. "Und, you ... apparently also love zis woman." She said as the crowd cheered for Mika as well. "So, I am merely here to give you vhat you vant. You seemed to be enthralled by mediocrity. Is zis vhat you desire in a champion?" She said as she turned and looked at Angel.

"Zis voman has redefined ze concept of second place. She's even convinced herself zat her constant shortcomings are vorthy of praise. If it vere up to me, I vould NEVER allow her to sniff at ze title ever again." Lukretia finally grinned. "But... I vant you to see exactly vhat you seem to vorship. So, just zis once, I am going to allow ze squeaky vheel to get greased. Yes. For ze most coveted prize in our industry, ze company's most vocal complainer vill have anozer shot at ze title."

Lukretia frowned and pressed her finger against her ear. "If only so I don't have to listen to her talk anymore." Lukretia then waved her hand dismissively and looked at Angel. "But... if you cannot even vin against a voman whose greatest accomplishment is zat she managed to sew hearts on her tits..." Lukretia turned smiled cruelly at Mika. "It vill be pretty clear zat you you don't even deserve to be in zis league, let alone in any more title contentions."

Last edited by 445 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:30 am

Angel just grinned back down at Lukretia, despite the German's blunt insults towards her. She could deal with those, easily. It meant she was getting one more title shot, just like she wanted, right? So she could deal with it. She liked to think she had rather thick skin, anyway.

Up came her microphone again, as she gestured back towards Mika with her other hand. "I'm not going to complain, because like I said, I'm walking out of here tonight with that damn belt around my waist, and there's not a damn thing either of you can do to stop me!" Her more vocal fans began to cheer and applaud for the feisty Latina again, and when they settled down Angel continued.

"But, seriously, chica? Real talk for a second?" She glanced over her shoulder towards Mika for a moment before turning her gaze back to Lukretia. "A clown? Is that really the best we've got around here? I mean, I'm not complaining, but where did you find this woman at? Did you hire her out of a fast food joint or something?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:50 am

Mika could only stare in stunned disbelief at Lukretia, even as Angel bantered back at her. Not a few hours ago, the woman had spoken politely and generously to her, praising her for her abilities, calling her an 'underestimated talent,' and saying how much she deserved a shot at the title. And now...now, Lukretia was thumbing her nose down at her for having hearts sewn over her tits?!!!

Her face reddened in embarassment. The hearts were supposed to symbolize her own indomitable heart, blazing fiercely in her chest! The fact that Lukretia was mocking her over it made her seethe with rage-- doubly so, now that all of Lukretia's earlier kind word were revealed to be so much rot. Mika now understood why Angel hated Lukretia as much as she did. And if Angel weren't being so mean right now, she'd probably join her in kicking Lukretia's ass.

"HEY!" Mika shouted to Angel. "Don't act like I'm not here, chrome-dome! If you're going to insult me, then at least do it to my face!" She pointed over to Lukretia. "And YOU! You think you can set me up for a match and then mock me like that? I'll show you!" She posed dramatically for her fans. "I'm going to take that belt! And I'm going to hold on to it afterwards, no matter WHO you send up against me! Come heaven or hell, I WILL hold that title!" At this, Mika's own fans burst into applause as well, emboldened by Mika's determination.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:56 am

Lukretia folded her arm under her chest as Angel spoke. She had a look of annoyance as the Latina began to bray to the crowd of sheep that enjoyed her most likely because ogling her like a pervert gave them funny feelings between their legs.

When Angel was finally done and addressed Lukretia, asking if the German was serious, Lukretia lifted up her microphone. "It is all you deserve. If you vant to drag ze prestige of ze title into ze mud vith your constant complaining, zen muck is vhat you vill get. It is vhat all of you vill get."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next