Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 184 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, healthyreader

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The World is Mine!

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The World is Mine! Empty The World is Mine!

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:10 pm

"I Stand Alone" by Godsmack began to play throughout the Friction Arena in front a packed Tokyo a crowd that greeted the song and entrance of a certain red clad, smug and bandaged red-clad blonde that strolled out onto the friction stage with a smug grin on her lips, wearing her usual wrestling attire that consisted of her red sleeveless top, matching spandex shorts, red fingerless gloves, black knee and elbow pads as well as her red wrestling boots. Her body was also adorned with several bandages, a testament to her recent match at Avalanche against Brittany Luuve that left the latter bloody and cut up. Kelly was fortunate enough to only hit the barbwire ropes only once.

She made her way to the ring and slipped inside, grabbing a mic before making her way to the center of the ring, hand on her hip as she faced the cameras in front of her.

"Losing the entropy title to Lady Lakota wasn't the worst thing to happen to me. In fact I got over it pretty quickly when I beat the living tar out of the supposedly fearsome Brittany Luuve. And I didn't it alone! That's right alone. And while I know you people saw Anelle DeSade come down to beat that bitch Morrigan bloody, she was only there to do one thing and that was to be my insurance against a double team."
Kelly laughed.

"It didn't Wooork, guys! I'm smarter than you people think and far more dangerous than you believe! You can ask Brittany Luuve, the hardcore champion, WHO I BEAT AT HER OWN GAME! HARDORE! I HAVE THE SCARS FROM THE BARBWIRE ROPES MATCH TO PROVE IT!" Kelly would gloat only to yell furiously into the mic, glaring at the cameras.

"Lady Lakota! Mercy Wrenn! Nikolette Tesla! And even a snotty little punk by the name of Taylor Parker have all made the mistake of fucking with yours truly and are only a facebuster away from ending up just like Brittany and Morrigan! I promise you that! And that goes for the rest of the league too! None of you seem to take into account just how dangerous I really am but I can show that to you easily the minute you cross me. Don't believe I'm dangerous!? Well... Let me show you something..." Kelly then pointed towards the tron above the entrance stage, which began to show a video that depicted what appeared to be the parking lot of an apartment complex with Kelly yelling towards someone.

-[size=150:1o3utp4n]"Why don't you come down here, Parker! So I can get ghetto on your ass and kick you around the parking lot, bitch!"
Yelled Kelly who was seen to the right of the screen, while Taylor stood on the left, upstairs, in front of the door to her apartment, standing there for a moment, a strange millisecond jump occurring on the video before Taylor wordlessly walked away, closing the door behind her.

"You see!? You See!?!? I called Parker out for a straight up fight and she walks away like a coward only to come back with a fucking bat!" Kelly exclaimed in a hurried manner like she was trying to get Taylor put in jail, pointing at the screen and showing Taylor coming down in the parking lot with a bat in her hands, and a notable hole in the window beside her that Kelly did not bother to mention. The Footage was zoomed in to focus only on Taylor as she came down with the bat, glimpses of blonde streaking past the camera. Making Kelly and Lilly barely visible.

Finally the video ended, leaving Kelly to stand in the middle of the ring with a smug look on her face. "Now... How shameful is that? You have someone whom people consider to be big deal around here and yet she didn't want to take me on, woman to woman. No. She chickened out and had to get a weapon to take on lil' ol' me. How sad, Ms. Parker. How Sad." Kelly mocked, pouting her lip out before a smile creeped across her face.

"But I guess it goes to show just how much of an impact im going to make in AFW! This year will be my year, forget the entropy title! The World is mine and nobody is gonna stop me from reaching my destiny. Not some Indian reservation, a hick talking mechanic, a mousy little bubblegum head and certainty not some cowardly blink 182 bitch."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

The World is Mine! Empty Re: The World is Mine!

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:19 am

[url=http://youtu.be/6qz_iKTv214:2igfba93]Taylor's music[/url:2igfba93] announced her arrival, and a moment later she bounded into view, grinning and skipping playfully to the front of the ramp where she stopped with her feet set apart. Her blonde pigtails settled over a zippered black hoodie, which partly covered the short red skirt of her ring gear. In one hand, she held a wooden baseball bat, the same one she'd used to chase Kelly away from her apartment. She lifted a microphone to her lips while she waved to the crowd, hardly paying any attention to Kelly at first.

"Man," she said. "This is what happens when you win one match? Congratulations on ending that record-setting losing streak of yours. One more big loss and we would've had to start calling you Angel. No one wants that kind of trouble, chica." She used her very best Angel impression, which was really only a bad Mexican accent followed by the word 'chica'.

"It's amazing what people like you can do if they just get a little help. You let your 'insurance policy' do your dirty work? Well, I do my own dirty work." She lifted her bat in the air and pointed it down at Kelly. "And lemme just say, if you ever come near my house again, I'm gonna be pulling your teeth out of this."

She put the end of the bat back on the floor and leaned on it like a cane, bending at the waist with her back straight. "But if you ever want to get at me in the ring, Pinky Pie? No problem. A while ago, me and my manager were talking about my next match, and we really wanted scariest, most bad-ass chick we could find to get in there with me. Your name didn't come up, but don't worry about it." She straightened up and leaned the bat against her shoulder. "Except I'm really only into fair fights, so make sure your buddy is there, too. We both know one-on-one just wouldn't be fair." She grinned.

"And a facebuster? Please." She motioned her hand across her face. "I'm gonna look just as pretty after the match, and then I'm gonna go home and put in a real workout. You're in over your head, here, Conway, because you're right, I am a big deal. You're not. I'm known for kicking ass, taking the first Entropy title, beating down Iron Maiden... You're best known for kind of looking like the second backup dancer from Corona. Ending your other career wouldn't even be the highlight of my day."

She started to turn and head backstage, but she paused, and looked back at Kelly. "Oh, by the way. Just out of curiosity... How does Sunderland's ass taste?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:27 am

Kelly was just about to leave before she heard someone's music hit. She knew who it was, and frowned immediately while the crowd would burst into cheers to greet the other former entropy champion. Kelly stood there, waiting impatiently as Taylor greeted the cheering crowd who doubted Taylor was afriad of fighting Kelly like the video tried to portray. Soon enough, Taylor was spitting fire on the mic, her first sentence already crawling under Kelly's skin, gripping her mic tightly as she gritted her teeth, getting an onslaught of put downs from Taylor that ranged from her being non threatening, not a big player, mocking her finisher and worst of all.... Bringing up Sunderland and her fat ass.

"NO! S-Stop! STOP! You shut your damn mouth right there, Parker! You back-alley punk! You just brought up two names in AFW. Luuve and Sunderland. Now Sunderland I didn't beat but... Neither did you.... And you didn't beat Brittany Luuve either..." Kelly paused as she approached the ropes that faced the entrance stage, leaning over them with the mic against her mouth.

"...But I destroyed her." Kelly growled into her mic with shakey vocals. "In case you didn't watch, I beat the shit out of that cunt! Cut her up all nice and bloody with barbwire, sandwiched her head between the barrier and a steel chair, beat her down So Bad, she had to call on her bitch, Morrigan to save her ass. So I called my friend to take care of her! I then countered Brittany's punch, pulled her into my Crimson Crossface and made her pass out. I beat the hardcore champion at her own game!" Kelly spat as she slipped through the ropes and stood on the apron, leaving her right hand back to hold onto the ropes and keep her on the apron.

"I'm better than you. I not only beat Adrian Kytes 1 on 1 at Summer Splash. But I also managed to hold my own against 6 other women in a battle royal for the entropy title. One of them being Akashi, the woman I eliminated. Your... Emoto or whatever you call it with this backwards language. Another person you never beat. I have ALL the room to talk, you gutter punk and you owe me some respect! Respect you've denied me since day one!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:03 am

Taylor laughed Kelly off up until she got around to talking about Brittany. She didn't like Brittany. She wouldn't turn down a chance to kick her stupid, snake-skin ass. But the way Kelly talked about it, the pleasure she took in the things she did, brought back the old, familiar sick feeling in the pit of Taylor's stomach. She fought to control her heavy breathing. She clenched her fists to keep her hands steady. She wanted blood.

Her grin vanished while Kelly spoke, but when it came back, it looked entirely different. She began to march down the ramp, and never took her eyes off of Kelly.

"The last time I saw you..." She began, in a low, dangerous growl. "You were running scared. You and your silicone cheerleader dropout fuck-buddy. You came after me at my home. You threw a brick through my window. And then both of you ran for lives because you knew what would happen if I got my hands on you.

"So you beat Brittany. Congratulations to you and your assistant. You put Akashi down, congratulations to you and the five other girls it took to pull that off. And maybe you remember, I beat Adrian so bad she literally went crazy." Sorry Adrian.

She stopped before the ring, glaring up at Kelly on the ring apron. "But you want to talk about respect?" She tossed the baseball bat to Kelly so she could catch it. Her voice rose to a rough-edged shout. "Motherfucker, I'll teach you all about respect."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:43 am

Kelly started to grin as Taylor walked down the ramp, the crowd starting to mummer and whisper, faint Oooh's being heard as Taylor marched down eyes locked on Kelly, while Kelly kept her eyes locked on Taylor as well, hearing the girl comment on last time they met. Kelly just laughed and gave a wave of dismissal.

"I dunno what you're talking about. The tape show everything." Kelly said coyly before laughing, it was clear she was lying and made no attempt to cover it, instead she joyfully bobbed her head side to side like she didn't care at all when Taylor brought up beating Brittany, then eliminating Akashi and beating Adrian.

Kelly had smug grin on her face when Taylor asked her if she wanted to talk about respect. [size=70:1k9c7gd4]"Yeah, sure!" She said without the mic to her lips before the bat was suddenly thrown at her, her eyes widening as she caught it, before hastily retreating back into the ring to stand next to the ropes on the other side, tossing the bat out behind.

"I don't need this!" She declared. "And I certainty don't want you... Or Need you to teach me anything because you see Parker, I've Surpassed you. The difference between me and you is I will do anything to win. Anything. Let's take you back to Avalanche '12 when you took on Akashi 1 on 1 in an I Quit match. The biggest match of your career thus far without a doubt because you were going no holds barred with the face of the company!" Kelly bellowed as she paced back and forth, making sure to keep her distance from Taylor though.

"You went toe to toe with the former champion! Breaking Bone! Shedding Blood, Sweat and Tears! Matching her! And what did you do? You threw it away... And for what!? Friendship!? A... 'Sister'!? Bah!" Kelly threw her hand out dismissively her tone more angry now. "A waste! You threw away your opportunity at greatness. A win like that would have cemented you as main event caliber, beating Akashi Tanikaze in an I Quit Match at Avalanche would have pushed your career to the fucking moon... But you threw it away! You retired to marry a roid monkey who cheated on you within a couple months and I honestly think you were better off out of the game because lets be honest, Parker. You had your chance at greatness and you dropped the ball. You're never going to main event anything..." Kelly said as she began to point to herself.

"I am a Second Generation Wrestler. I was born to be great. My time to shine is inevitable and will come. It's incrested in my blood. Greatness is my birthright! But for white trash like you, you have to work and you blew it for the dumbest reason I've ever seen in my whole life. I'll never make a mistake like that though, ever. I put winning above all else. And that is why... I'm better than you."

Last edited by 621 on Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:54 am

Taylor's trademark grin never once faded as Kelly continued to heap more fuel onto her fire. She was used to people talking trash about Akashi, it was almost always the first place they went to try to get at her, but she just couldn't forgive her remarks about Johnny. That shit wasn't fair game.

She paced the girl down, slowly following her as Kelly tried to stay away. Finally she was done, and with a sinister smile and an eerie calm, Taylor raised her mic. She spoke in a low, even voice. "Let me ask you something. How much time have you spent thinking about me lately? I bet it's a lot. Right? Do I keep you up at night?" She slowly slid her hips to the side and planted a hand on her hip. "Okay, Boris Badenov, can you guess how much time I've spend thinking about you lately?"

She took a step closer. "None." Her voice lowered to a deadly snarl. "You'll do anything because you're a piece of shit, and the only thing you'll ever be known for is getting your ass kicked. By someone like me."

With that, she flung her microphone at Kelly's face and dove on her in the blink of an eye. She lunged at her, wrapped her hands around behind her head and jumped to launch her knee up into the crazy blonde's big mouth.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:10 am

Kelly narrowed her eyes as Taylor brought up a horrid fact. Kelly had been thinking about Taylor quite a bit, perhaps more than Mercy, Lakota and Nikolette and what was even more insulting was the realization that Taylor claimed she had not thought of Kelly at all. That made the red-clad blonde's eyes narrow, how dare this woman! She had to be bluffing, she was being a nusience just for that reason, now it didn't work? What a bitch!

She was already thinking about what to say to Taylor as she called her a piece of shit that was only going to be known for getting her ass kicked by someone like...

And before she knew it, the mic was flung at Kelly, who instinctively weaved her head to the side at the last moment. "-Wha!?" She gasped, as the mic whizzed by her, turning to see Taylor dash forth with her hands going behind her head, pulling her into The Punk's lifting knee that nailed Kelly square in the mouth.

"Oough!!" Cried Kelly as she was blasted in the kisser, rocking her head back a bit as she felt the massive sting on her lips, gaining a numb pulsating sensation on her lips as she swore she tasted some blood inside, but she didn't care. She staggered again the ropes as adrenaline kicked in, trying to grab Taylor by the hair and and follow up with a hale of overhand punches towards Taylor's head and face, barely aiming, only trying to hit her foe.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:39 am

The crowd roared as the fight began in earnest, and began with Kelly recieving a nasty blow to the head. Even as Kelly staggered, and began to retaliate, however, another figure suddenly came bursting into the arena from behind, carrying a steel chair. An arena wearing black leather pants and a slim matching tank top, who whose long blonde hair flowed over her slender shoulders. At first, many in the audience initially jumped in their chairs when they thought that the infamous Cecilia Northman had arrived...except Cecilia never had an expression so cruel.

Sliding into the ring, Annelle deSade grinned as she stepped up behind Taylor. "Excuse me, dear," she said, before swinging the steel chair hard into Taylor's skull.

Last edited by 137 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:03 am

The feeling of her knee slamming into Kelly's face was, in a word, awesome. Taylor felt the shock of the impact all the way up her thigh and she was ready to unload more brutality on Kelly, but instead she found her head yanked sharply to the side by her blonde hair.

Kelly's first wild punch collided with the side of her head, and she snarled like a savage animal. More punches followed, smacking into her forehead, under her eye, her cheek. She closed her eyes and tucked her chin down to steel herself against them while she bull rushed into the crazy girl to force her back against the ropes.

She couldn't get her bearings enough to hit her back, each punch knocked her head to the side, dizzied her, kept her off balance. Instead she wrapped her arms around Kelly, one around her body and the other through her legs, and hefted her up into the air, sideways, and shoved her over the top rope. That should take care of it.

She drew a breath and straightened up, shaking her head to clear it, but her relief was short lived. She heard the voice behind her and turned around. She barely got a glimpse of the incoming steel chair.

Klang!

Taylor's head snapped back and she crumpled to the mat like she'd been shot, her knees bent and her legs folded under her as she lay sprawled out. Her eyes glazed over, and she found herself staring up at the lights, blinking to clear the stars from her sight, waiting for the room to come to a full stop.

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:12 am

Nikolette had made her way to the entrance ramp once she had caught a glimpse of Kelly. She was calling out an awful lot of people and the former mechanic wanted nothing more to put her steel toed boot right up the obnoxious blonde's ass. By the time she had gotten there, however, Taylor was already out there and parlaying with Kelly. An amusing site though Nikolette frowned at the sight. Really it seemed like Taylor's words were quite true. Kelly was focused on her fellow blonde. Nikolette felt like she owed Kelly a lot more than Taylor did. But she didn't mind letting Taylor have a crack at the girl. She knew Kelly was in line for a handful of ass kickings and the order in which they occurred didn't matter all THAT much. Still, she'd hop in when she found a good spot.

Morrigan had been leaning against the entrance way herself. She had her arms crossed with a scowl on her face as she looked at a monitor nearby. She was there waiting as soon as she saw Kelly coming down the ramp. She owed the blonde bitch a few things but she'd already given her plenty. She had a lovely video that could ruin the poor girl but on this night, she wasn't interested in Kelly. If Brittany came out, maybe she'd help kick the girl's ass. Maybe she would even help Taylor if the girl wouldn't bitch about it. She definitely had loud and annoying mouth. At least she knew more words than Brittany. Not many more though. She was waiting for someone else. Someone who may just show up with Kelly. If it didn't pan out, she didn't care. If it did? Well, she owed a lot to that bitch.

She barely acknowledged Nikolette as the cheerful brunette strolled up. She just kept her eyes on the monitor. Se had no beef with the girl. Hell, she really didn't even know who she was. She did know that Kelly talked a lot of shit and just figured she was in line to take a swing. She didn't care.

And then Taylor through the mic. Morrigan watched as Nikolette tensed up and looked ready to charge in and save Taylor. "She'll be fine." Morrigan said as her grin widened. Nikolette gave her a strange look.

"Well, I don't expect her to have any trouble with Kelly but still. It might be nice ta be down there if somethin goes wrong."Then Nikolette watched as Anelle shot into view and smashed Taylor with the chair. "Like th-" before Nikolette could even finish, she felt a sharp jolt of electricity course through her body and convulsed as she fell to the ground.

Morrigan was already bursting through the Arena entrance and in a full sprint before she had even pulled the taser away from Nikolette's body. "Anelle DeSade!" She growled under her breath and bee lined towards the light blonde sadist. This woman thought she could steal her trick!? Thought that SHE knew what war was!? Morrigan would show her. She tried to streak down to the ring fast enough that Anelle wouldn't' catch sight of her and whip around so she could enter the ring from Anelle's blind side as she leaped at the woman and tried to forcefully jab the taser into the woman like she was stabbing her with a knife.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next