Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 186 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The World is Mine!

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The World is Mine! - Page 3 Empty Re: The World is Mine!

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:08 pm

Having grabbed Annelle and yanked her out of harms way, Kelly could hear Taylor in the freaking background, dealing with her flunky until The Ghoul herself was adressed, calling her... Pinkie Pie? What did that even mean? Last she checked she was blonde! She watched as the punk leaned over the ropes with blood on her lip and eyebrow, addressing her and Annelle that neither of them had a chance against her. Kelly just narrowed her eyes before quickly gritting her teeth as Taylor told her to get out.

"Oh. Fuck you, Parker." Muttered Kelly bitterly, as she knew she would have to leave, and while she was glad Annelle was usual self after recovery time, Kelly felt she had to interject.

"Shut the fuck up, dumbass! You just got tazed! You can't even fight now! Don't put in a handicap match!" Kelly growled as she scolded her comrade, trying to scoop the girl up in a fireman's carry, standing on shakey legs for a moment before adjusting and then looking to Taylor and Morrigan.

"I'll.. We'll be back! And next time you'll be sorry! That cut above your head is it a sample of what The World is capable of! Watch your back, Parker! I'll be seeing you again Reeeaaal soon!"
Kelly bellowed before dashing off with Annelle towards the backstage area.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:34 pm

Nikolette had almost stumbled out into the arena. After being tased, she was still feeling a little light headed but she slogged through it and when she was in the open, Kelly was backing up with her "partner" and making her exit. The former Mechanic put her hands on Kelly's back to stop her and then swung around to look at Kelly.

"Quit duckin' me." She said in a serious tone. "Ya'll better take care of your business before goin after the resta the fish in the pond." She said. "Specially after I keep doin' ya so many favors."

Morrigan's teeth clenched as first Taylor insulted her and then Annelle began to insult her while being dragged away. She took a step towards Taylor and with her free hand, grabbed her collar and snarled. "Fuck you!" She growled. "Pussy." She said. "Letting them get away." Morrigan wasn't going to stand for that one bit. She let go of Taylor and dashed towards the ropes, sliding under neath them as she sprinted towards the three girls.

"I gave ya yer megaphone back. set ya up with a match you blew and..." Nikolette spun on her heels, took a large step and slammed her forearm into Morrigan's chest, putting her to the ground with a big clothesline. The red head hadn't even considered Nikolette to do anything expect hold Kelly and Annelle in place so she could murder them. She didn't even have her taser up when she got clotheslined and dropped to the ramp hard.

"That's fer tasin' me, ya jerk!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:17 pm

"Yeah, okay, fuck you." Her attitude came out when Taylor sassed back at Morrigan. She shoved her back as she let go of her black hoodie, and watched in disbelief as she slid out of the ring and went after Anelle and Kelly again, only to be taken down by... Nikolette Tesla?

"Would... you... FUCKING... STOP!" She screamed as she charged out of the ring and up the ramp to the other four girls. "Dude, you two get fuck out of here, a'right?" She pointed at Kelly and Anelle, and then grabbed Morrigan's hand and pulled her up to her feet.

"And YOU. CALM the FUCK DOWN. If you wanna handle your business, do it the right way. If you keep acting like a bitch, you'll keep getting dropped like a bitch. Unbunch your goddamn panties and get a fucking grip."

She took a breath, and then finally looked at Nikolette. "Nik, thank you for playing and everything, but just be cool, a'right?" She said apologetically.

Last edited by 1167 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:10 am

Morrigan was too busy reeling from the hard clothesline to be able to pay attention to Taylor's mouth. She was on all fours and slowly getting up. She had her eyes narrowed but the way Taylor was talking, she might just jump her if she continued to chase after Annelle. She also expected Nikolette to do the same. She actually wondered why she wasn't getting stomped by the former mechanic right now.

Nikollette was on guard as she dropped Morrigan. Her fists were clenched and her head darted back and forth between Kelly and Morrigan until Taylor was near them. She sighed in relief. She wasn't looking for a melee scrum. She gave a quick wave to the blonde.

"I'd say I'm pretty cool considerin' your pal here tazed me backstage. Most of the gals in this league wouldn't have stopped at the clothesline. Heck, she probably deserves ta get beat up outta principle but I'll take that as it comes. I got enough people I need to keep an eye on without bein the judge jury an executioner of this place. Think my fists'd get tired from all the beatins that are owed round here anyway." She said, grinnin at Taylor.

Last edited by 445 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:21 am

Taylor cocked her head sharply to the side and unleashed a flash of attitude at Nikolette. "Yeah? You gonna give her what she deserves? Most girls deserve something." She took a breath. She didn't mean to snap at her, the one person out there who didn't deserve it. "But... yeah."

At least she had Nikolette to help her police the crazies. She sighed heavily and looked helplessly at Morrigan, pleading with her eyes for the redhead not to push it. Not right now.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:29 pm

This 'retreat' felt humilating! Not in a hundred years did Kelly expect Morrigan of all people to come to Taylor's aid like that. This was beyond frustrating, her plan to assault Taylor had backfired and now Kelly was carrying her sadist attack dog away to save her from the red-haired sadist!

Kelly was backing from the ring, about to turn and dash but paused when she felt a pair of hands at her back, startling her as she turned her head, expecting an enemy. And it was. That bitch who helped Janet steal the entropy title from her! Nikolette Tesla! Kelly immediately narrowed her eyes at the woman but quickly went on to grit her teeth at her when she stated that she was ducking her. "Oh... Fuuuck. Yooou." Kelly growled as she leaned forward towards Nikolette

"Listen here, Eurotrash. I'm not ducking you at all, I'm just out of your league, you're beneath me. But I'll gladly humble you in the ring for the shit you've been talking. The stunt you pulled during my title defense.. I..."

Kelly realized she was rambling after Taylor's yelling snapped her out of it. "...Fuck you!" She said quickly before dashing up the ramp.

"This isn't over, Parker! You'll be hearing from me real soon! You, Morrigan and that dumb-ass grease monkey!" Kelly said as she left the three behind. She hoped Annelle's failure would add fuel to the fire, if Morrigan and Annelle could destroy eachother's career that was just peachy, Kelly felt she didn't have to worry about these acts from Taylor or Nikolette, and that allowed her attempts at revenge all the more sweeter. Time would tell, for now she needed to get Annelle healed up. She wasn't done though. Far from it.

Last edited by 621 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:54 pm

Morrigan was pulled up and immediately pulled her hand away and glared between Taylor and Nikolette. She looked past them as Kelly pulled Annelle away. Now would be the perfect chance to jump the two of them, but the two bitches in front of he would probably just bitch pile again. She snarled and looked at Taylor and Nikolette one more time. "Fuck you." She growled and backed away, hopping over the guard rail and walking through the crowd.

Nikolette, meanwhile looked at Taylor. The girl seemed to be irrationally upset at her but quickly realized her mistake. "I already did." She said and shrugged, putting on a smile. "Well, I'm sorry that ya'll are gonna haveta fight Kelly. If I had it my way, I'd beat her so silly, she'd forget about who ya even were." Nikolette sighed. "But, I guess you can handle yerself. We'll see if she steps up and faces one of us like a real gal. Be seein ya 'round!" Nikolette said and nodded before she made her exit as well.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:59 pm

"YOU'LL THANK ME WHEN YOU'RE OLDER, MORGAN!" Taylor shouted after Morrigan as she made her exit.

She drew a deep, slow breath and closed her eyes before she gave her attention to Nikolette. She nodded. She didn't mind beating Kelly's ass, but she couldn't stand all the backstage, ringside, extracurricular bullshit. She just wanted to make her point in the ring and be done with it.

It occurred to her, as she went to collect her baseball bat before walking up the ramp, that that must have been how Cassie felt. How shitty. She slapped palms and exchanged smiles with a some fans on her way out.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3