by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

What's New Pussycat?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What's New Pussycat? Empty What's New Pussycat?

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:27 pm

Clyde Gastin stood in the backstage area a bit nervous. His stomach churned. He wasn't afraid but he did feel the anxiety of going out there in front of thousands people to do something that was borderline stupid. But he wanted to do this and pick a fight with certain cat girl that he needed to get even with and Clyde knew just how to rile her up.

Suddenly [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93KUkFNI5SI:3ryx6ws9]Killer King's Theme[/url:3ryx6ws9] Would play and the crowd erupted into loud boos. While you had more of the sadistic lot cheering, much of the arena showed their dislike of the infamous villian known as Killer King, they knew his theme and knew and figured he was going to come out and do his usual thing. But when the lone figure stepped out from the curtains, much of the crowd grew quiet as they saw something that wasn't quite right.

What's New Pussycat? 1804615-OHFLTML.jpg

The man who stepped had out was fair skinned and A LOT smaller. Short and obviously not as built as the real Killer King. The crowd looked on in confusion, some laughing, others just not knowing what to make of this imposter who was walking down the ramp and flexing.

"Grrr! Raaah! Meow! Meow! Fear meh!" I mean... Raar!" Spoke the imposter king while doing awkward flexing, walking down the ramp with a slight stumble, holding his hands out in front of him like he could not see a thing. Staggering his way towards the ring until he eventually bumped into it. "Oof!" He grunted, backing away nervously before slowly climbing up and sliding inside the ring, trying to stand up but immediately tripping and falling face first into the mat. "Oog!" He grunted again, scurrying up to his feet quickly after doing so and taking a mic away from the announcer.

The masked man walked to the center of the ring and held the mic up to the open mouth of the jaguar head. "My Name is K-Killer... K-Krumh...Kill...Oh goff danggit. HOW DO TALK WIF THISF MASFFK ON!?" The man would speak before eventually yelling, his voice obviously muffled inside the mask. "You can'f understandf shit! You can'f shee shit and... Moush importantly... Ugh." Finally, the man got fed up with the mask and removed it, revealing it to be Clyde under the mask.

"...Most importantly you look goddamn stupid wearing a goddamn puma, cheetah, jaguar, whatever the fuck it is, goddamn mask. It looks like sumthin' that belongs over a fireplace next to a 12 gauge, a mounted deer head trophy and a Big Mouth Billy Bass." Clyde would say after giving the camera a coy look.

"Killer Bitch ain't who I'm after though. Nah. I beat his ass but not his lil crazy girlfriend, Bree who thought it was cool to kick me in the balls and try to humiliate me in front of the crowd because I attacked her psycho boyfriend that she went and defended.You side with the bad guy then You Are the bad guy and Clyde T. Gastin is your sheriff I'm bout ready to lay down the law and avenge my balls! Ya crazy cat hooker!" Exclaimed Clyde into the mic before looking to the crowd and shrugging at them.

"I honestly thought she WAS a hooker by the way she was dressed, guys. I mean I seen panties in vending machines here I didn't think a catgirl hooker with pirate stockings was all that strange. If she is a hooker she must be a GOD AWFUL one because she's chasin' a guy who spends his time tryin' to fuck the rest of the roster and let's be honest, Bree doesn't look like she gets laid very often. Granted she's chastin' after a guy who likes anal so much my girl thought he was gay." He paused and thought for a moment and nodded. "Anyway...!" He added with a coy grin before throwing down the King mask and stomping on it several times.

"I'm. Just. Gon'. Have. Fun. Stompin'. On. His. Bitch. Ass. Puma. Cheetah. Jaguar. Lookin'. Self. Till. You. Get. Your. Stupid. Pirate. Cat. Hooker. Self. Into. This. Ring..." Clyde halted the stomping and ran to the ropes, bouncing off them and leaping into the air to give the mask a jumping elbow drop. "So I can give the kitty some warm milk... and a Texas sized Lone Star Stunner!"

Last edited by 621 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

What's New Pussycat? Empty Re: What's New Pussycat?

Post by KillerV Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:01 pm

Bree lurking in the hallway nearby her favorite wrestler of all time, Killer King, moving closer and closer to his locker room door and reaching for the doorknob, slowly giving it a twist to her surprise, its unlock and opening it up to leave a small crack taking a quick peek which she can only see the blue lockers with white tiles, continuing to scanning the room while her cat tail swaying side by side until it sticks up like an exclamation point when she sees his mask left on the bench close by to the hot steam coming out from the shower which its clearly he was showering. "Ohhhhhhh! Purrrrrrr!"

Then not far from her she can hear the tv blaring out a familiar theme that rang her ears which she quickly pull her head out from the door's crack, looking at the direction of the monitor where she can see it, the door closed behind her and she walking on over toward to it seeing an imposter dressing up like him moving to the center of the ring, making a fool of himself that drives Bree incredibly annoyed. "What the hell is this nyah?!" She continues to watch on as this wannabe King just bugging the catnip out of her, but soon when he finally entering the ring and taking the mic and removing the mask, showing off his true identity.... "Who the fuck is that guy?..... OH NYAH! Is that cowboo!"

That wannabe cowboy posing as her favorite wrestler just cant have enough of cosplaying in one night, but it was just ticking her off so much every time he talk smack about her lovely Killer King but it wasnt about just King, he was more talking about Bree herself that he didnt forever about her kicking his nuts and humiliating the man in front of hundreds n thousands of people live back then. "Boyfriend?! King isnt my.... **Though I wish he is mine.....** BUT THAT ISNT IT NYAH! I respected him that much GRRR!" Clearly yelling at the monitor like she was trying to communicate with him but he isnt listening to Bree as he continues to smack talk little more about her. "Catgirl hooker?! I am not a hooker NYAH! I am not a pirate either! ARE YOU STUPID?!" He slowly grinding her teeth while her ears steaming red in anger, just as that cowboo stomping on Killer King look alike mask, it instantly flipped her out.

What's New Pussycat? 9567231415_aced241671_z.jpg
"GRRRRRRRRRRRR YOU ASSHOLE!!!!"

She quickly burst out running toward to the arena where that punk standing in the ring thinking hes all that, just several feet away from King's locker room, he actually open the door and looking out in his mask. "Hmph... I thought I heard that bitchin Bree.... oh well...." Few seconds later, the feisty yet angry Bree still running down the hallway until reaching her destination, in her revealing outfit like what that cowboo said 'like a hooker' but its her unique outfit! Black top and bottom, black n purple stockings with boots, long black sleeve gloves, already taking her cape off so her backside can show some skin, and now, finally behind the stage where just few feet away to stepping out and can show herself, she didnt wait any longer and jumping right out on stage just before her music starts playing.

Everyone having loud n crazy reactions that Bree showed up on stage, anyone thats close enough to see her from the distance can see her seriously pissed off face , she quickly rushes down the ramp but instead of sliding inside the ring, she stop right in front of it and glaring right at that punk, showing her teeth in a scary way but he probably would laugh at her for being mad like that. Bree start shouting only the people in the front can hear. "Asshole! Im gonna kick your cowboy ass Nyahh!" and "I'll show you not to ever, EVER, make fun of my favorite wrestler ASS!" She finally going around the ring and moving to the announcer table to reach out for the mic of her own, climbing up on the table so she can show herself a clear view of her whole body, directly right at Clyde.

"Hey, HEY YOU! Yeah the ass wannabe cowboy playing dress up as someone who is much popular than you! Are you so upset about me busting your balls? I would of thought massaging it would help you good, but nope! You have to be a jackass to make fun of my Killer King and Me, ME! NYAHH!" She growl at him and seeing that mask of look alike King just looked so badly messed up. "Do you want a piece of me? I'll humiliate you again you jerk! And not only that, I will messed you up enough that.... I will destroy you and you wont come back for months! Maybe then, you'll learn your lesson on not talking shit about me and King!" She paused for a moment and remember what he said about the both of them...... "AND WE'RE NOT TOGETHER! WE'RE A TEAM! NYAHHHH!"

Last edited by 6075 on Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:48 pm

After giving the king mask several stomps while shouting a multitude of various colorful obscenities, Clyde heard some music play throughout the arena.

[align=center:3v3wzod8]What's New Pussycat? 1810859-FLK111T.jpg[/align:3v3wzod8]

[align=center:3v3wzod8]Oh Hey. Crazy Pirate Cat Hooker is here..."[/align:3v3wzod8]

Clyde stopped stomping and started grinning. Grinning more and more and more as Bree got in the ring and started yelling at him so angrily, he could barely contain how proud of himself he felt with how riled up he got Bree. Taking in all her threats in the most amusing way possible.

"Hey! Hey me?"
He played coy and pointed to himself, still grinning as Bree continued to yell insults and threats towards him. Clyde just lifted his chin proudly as Bree stood on the table and continued to fire away.

He tried not to laugh but when she yelled 'Nyahh', he cracked up. "Pffft-HAHA! What the hell does 'Nyaahhh' mean? Oh man you play up that catgirl thing pretty well. Did you get that from yer' buddy? How does he see in that thing? It gets dang stuffy in there, man." He said with a teasing grin.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:56 am

With her standing on announcer table blasting her harsh words right at the punk who thinks its funny just to make fun of her Killer King and even hereself too, she gotten even more annoyed that he was laughing at her for some reason she couldnt tell just by looking at him until he began to talk on the mic, making her even more pissed off. "SHUT UP! I AM a catgirl unlike wannabe cowboy! NYAH! AND KILLER KING DOESN'T 'NYAH' LIKE ME!!!.... HE DOES LIKE THIS... "GRRRRR GRRRR GRRRAHHHH!" Though the tone of voice of hers makes it more girly n cute yet anger within, but after making an impersonation of him, Bree paused for a second and she realized she was actually making fun of him instead, blushing madly red as she screams out in embarrassment and out of nowhere, she threw the mic at Clyde. "NYAHHHHH!"

Meanwhile in backstage locker room.....

What's New Pussycat? 9581335850_0e50815bf3_b.jpg
"The fuck wrong with you stupid bitch Bree.... ugh....." He dumbfound stare at the TV after finish showering, he couldnt believe that girl would say something like that.

"Achoo!..... Did... did someone talked about me?" Bree's confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Clyde frowned at being called a wannabe Cowboy, he was as real as it got! But when Bree began to imitate Killer King and simulate his usual growls, Clyde began cracked up, trying hard to contain a laugh as Bree made those noises that were so dainty they weren't threatening at all, in fact all she did was make fun of King herself.

Apparently Bree realized this, screamed and threw the mic at Clyde from the announce table towards where he stood in the ring. Clyde leaned to the side fo avoid the mic and immediately started laughing again, clutching his stomach as he bellowed happily at Bree's anger that would eventually be quelled when she sneezed and asked if she was being talked about.

"Yeah! I'm doing it right now! You're a skanky-lookin' ho' who defends a jackass, so that means you a jackass too!" Clyde exclaimed in the mic, pointing at Bree. "I don't like you and don't like your guy and I damn sure don't like gettin' kicked in the balls! So I'm here to get even but im'a give you a chance to shut me up. Whaddya say lady? Think you can take this ol' Cowboy on? No holds barred...?" He muttered with a cocky smirk.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:12 am

Bree just couldnt help herself for the sudden out of the blue sneezed like that, not sure if there was some sort of reactions around her or, someone was talking behind her back? Either way, her attention was drawn by this Clyde guy after he was laughing out loud making her even more furious, and even the mic she threw totally missed him, he really was being cocky showing that smirk on his face that nearly make her teeth grinding against each other in anger, he doesnt like her nor her favorite wrestler, especially being kicked in the balls. **But I like kicking your balls!** She thought of responding to him but only in her mind, then he offered her a chance to take him on in a No Hold Barred match to shut him up?

Showing on her face that she was trying her best to contain her anger within the best she can but she really wanna give him the piece of her mind so badly, hopping off the announcement table with her cat eyes still glaring at him, slowly walking up to the ring to reach up to the ropes, pulling herself in while the crowd from behind whistling since shes wearing such revealing outfit, stepping through between the middle and the bottom ropes, until finally, standing up straight inside the ring to walk up in front of him, not caring if hes a little taller than her but still shorting than most men around here, standing face to face with her hands on her hips. "Take you on anything goes huh nya?!" She leans in closer to his face before continuing to talk some more. "I'll be happy to shut you up you... you shitting cowboy! NYA!" She would suddenly bring her right hand out and swing right across his left cheek, just to show that he was really disrespecting both her and her mentor. "Hyah!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:52 am

Clyde stood there with a smug grin after issuing the challenge to Bree. He didn't appreciate the humiliation she dished out at all and was eager to pay her back by beating her in the ring, 1-2-3. So he waited for her to approach the ring, pulling herself up and stepping inside as the crowd voiced their approval of Bree's attire. She did look pretty hot, but Clyde thought about more important things... Like suplexing her.

In front of her, Clyde stood straight up, lifting his chin up smugly to give a cocky appearance as Bree got close to him, getting a better chance to check out her cat-girl appearance. She looked like she was dressed Halloween more than wrestling, he wouldn't be too surprised if her tits were fake as well.

"Nya! That's fuggin', Nya, right! Nya Nya Nya!!" He taunted her speech obnoxiously before taking a sudden slap across the face that made the crowd gasp with "Ooooh!" as the smack was heard echoing throughout the arena, the sound getting picked up pretty well by Clyde's mic as his head was knocked to the side slightly.

He grimaced from the blow and closed his eyes, a red mark appearing on his cheek. He shifted his jaw a bit and cupped his chin with his hand, not saying a word to Bree for a moment before he suddenly dropped his mic and turned straight towards her, lifting up his leg to try and quickly kick her in the abdomen before turning around, grabbing her head and placing her chin over his shoulder before hastily trying to drop to his bottom, trying to bring Bree's head down with him and slam her chin down on his shoulder for a "Lone Star Stunner!"

Last edited by 621 on Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:10 am

Bree isnt afraid of this wannabe 'cowboo' of a so called wrestler, it indeed made her happy just remembering the time when kicking his nuts and beating him up as she pleases, fun to watch him suffering and making him regret on ever attacking her mentor Killer King, and clearly he wanted his revenge on her as she wouldnt mind since it almost feels like what King would against his opponents, **Making them hate me.** She chuckles, or more so giggles in her mind that she almost feel like doing the same like he would do, nearly copy catting him too!

Aside from being like him, getting inside the ring to get in front of Clyde only building up anger so quickly from just looking up close to this guy's ugly face, she quickly slapped him across the face just to make him shut up from being a jerk. "HAHA! How'd you like that huh? Is that enough to shut the fu---- OUGH!" But out of nowhere, she surprise that not only her cat reflex didnt kick in but HIS kick got in to hit her in the stomach, quickly double over with her arms covering her tummy before she felt her head being pulled down onto his shoulder, her cat eyes wide open when he drop down quickly like a stone, having her jaw jarred off his shoulder bounces right off, hard. "NYAHOO!" Her quick n loud yelp when her jaw dropped down as well her knees hitting the mat bounces her backward with her head snapped back, landing down onto the mat with a bit of loud thud nearly spread eagle, her hands slowly reaching for her neck, gently rubbing it in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:50 am

"BOOOOOOMMMMM!!" Clyde roared obnoxiously as he dropped to the mat and slammed Bree's jaw on his shoulder, feeling the rattling impact from the stiff stunner, releasing her and letting her flop to the mat. Clyde immediately sat up and looked to the camera's and grinned slyly before searching for... The fake King mask. He reached for it, grabbed it and crawled over towards Bree, putting his hand inside the mask and having the face up close to Bree's face.

"Raar! Why you down, Bree!? Why you down!?" Clyde mocked as shoved the mask in Bree's face and ground it down into her like he was trying to get her to make out with the muzzle. "I thought you liked me, Bree! I thought you liked me!" He growled while rubbing the mask over and over into her face, practically smothering her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:00 am

Bree took a very harsh lesson by the hands of Clyde the douchey cowboy and wasnt expecting, or maybe she should of as he took her down with his vicious Stunner, taken down to the mat almost spread eagle as the sexy, revealing feline laying there holding onto her neck, a weak painful purring since she never been in that move before or not what she can remember. **Unnnn I cant remember if I been in one or not at all, mew....!** She thought while she weakly moving around a bit for few seconds until she slowly opening her fluttery eyes to see a shadowy like man standing above her, in his small-medium frame with a King like head, she wasnt sure if its really him or just an illusion until hearing his voice, an obnoxious annoying voice making fun of King himself.

"Ughhhhh........ s-stop.... ass....!" She lightly protesting when Clyde rubbing the fake mask of King into her face, she almost liking it but knowing at the same time that he was using the mask to pisses her off, but she can barely move since that Stunner really stunned her and only thing she can do is complain and moving her hands up slightly up against the mask, trying to push it away. "A-Ass.... hole.... gahhh... stop....fake cowboy.... ughh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next