by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

What's New Pussycat?

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What's New Pussycat? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's New Pussycat?

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:06 pm

"WHAAAT? SORRY! CAN'T HEAR YOOOU~" Clyde taunted obnoxiously as he continued to smother Bree with the King mask despite her angry protests and cussings that were directed towards him. Clyde didn't care though. He could care very little about Bree's protests.

Finally though he stood up with the mask in hand, standing directly over Bree. "Now lookie here, Missy! You tell yer' BOSS the next time I see his or YOUR dirty asses, Im'a kick both Yall's ass from here to Tokyo to Timbuktu! I ain't give a damn where ya'll at or what ya'll doin, if ya'll fuckin' in bed, goin' to church, gettin' groceries, kissin' my ex's Ass or just walkin' down the sidewalk across from me. Clyde T. Gastin will stun both yall's jaws straight to hell. Clyde exclaimed with twangy, machine gun southern English as he pointed down at Bree.

"Your man ain't no man! He a little bitch! I'm a real man, a real BAD man! And if you side with the Bitch you gon' get smacked too! So stay out my way, don't ever touch me again, and stay away from my friends." Clyde added sternly before dropping the mask on Bree and turning away to leave the ring and go home.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

What's New Pussycat? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's New Pussycat?

Post by KillerV Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:32 pm

Bree couldnt believe that this fake cowboy did to her, giving a hard Stunner while he spatting onto her face with that ugly face of his letting his mouth running on the mic while she was enduring the pain on her neck and his breath, though it doesnt stink but he does! "Nah....... fuck....er...." She clearly hated him so much that she would be gladly to rip his balls off with her sharp claws, but she'll have to wait when the time is right that is, she then felt the fake mask of King dropped down onto her as she lay there leaving her alone while Clyde exiting the ring.

"Gahhhh..... you wont... you wont get away with.... this!" She weakly said it to him but wasnt loud enough since he was walking pretty far away, sooner or later she eventually starting to pushes herself up and rubbing onto her neck, she was embarrassed in front of everyone after this incident and he will dearly pay for it, just as she was about to leave the ring, she look at the fake King mask and glares at it for few second, before walking on over to pick it up and hugging it. "Kingy~" before leaving the ring with her new toy.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2