Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Toshiko Nada vs. Lorenza Saldano

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Toshiko Nada vs. Lorenza Saldano - Page 3 Empty Re: Toshiko Nada vs. Lorenza Saldano

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:40 am

Lorenza managed to use her opponent’️s own weight and momentum against her, as she encircled one arm around the girl’️s head and used it to direct her straight into the mat, smashing the Japanese fighter’️s pretty, slightly swollen face into the canvas.

“You still don’️t know what it means to be ‘has-been,’️ do you?” she asked, as Toshiko continued to verbally assail her and her more…advanced age despite Lorenza’️s repeated attempts at explaining that moving from one sport to another of one’️s own volition did not count as becoming washed up. “A has-been is no longer their best. A has-been…she is no longer in her prime. I am in my prime. And you have no chance, bitch.”

When Toshiko leapt back up and grabbed onto her, Lorenza would brace herself and allow herself to be thrown to the mat. She hit it with a loud “Uuumph!”, but she wasn’️t too dazed following the powerhouse move. Getting up to her knees, Lorenza would attempt to throw a straight punch into Toshiko’️s crotch in retaliation.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Toshiko Nada vs. Lorenza Saldano - Page 3 Empty Re: Toshiko Nada vs. Lorenza Saldano

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Mar 01, 2014 1:14 pm

Toshiko was happy at the fact that she had managed to get the female down ot the mat, she was not however going to give Lorenza a chance to even fight back, that would be stupid. The second she hit the mat she would throw a punch towards the females face and try to keep her pinned to the floor by throwing another punch again; deciding that using punches to keep the other female pinned would be a smart idea.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:32 am

Lorenza had hit the mat hard, but she was a smart woman who had spent her whole life fighting, and she knew how to minimalize the damage she took from any particular blow. She quickly rolled over onto her front and got up to her knees, aiming a shot at Toshiko’️s crotch in an attempt to make the much younger girl suffer. Before Lorenza could deliver that punch, however, the Japanese brawler would throw another punch at her face. Coming at it from such a high angle, the girl’️s punch didn’️t do too much damage—it hit Lorenza’️s face high up where the thicker part of her skull absorbed the blow.

“Ow,” Lorenza said, not in agony, but flatly, mockingly, demonstrating just how unhurt she was by Toshiko’️s attacks. In retaliation, Lorenza would throw herself forward into Toshiko’️s legs, looking to tackle the Japanese girl down to the mat.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:15 am

Lorenza was starting to really annoy Toshiko. Everything she did annoyed Toshiko. She had tried everything to do some damage against the women but she just always seemed to brush it off. Toshiko was a street fighter and a wrestler, why was this ex boxer proving to be so much trouble?

Toshiko would grunt as she hit the mat, she would try to lash out right away with her elbow, keen to make sure that Lorenza would not score some easy hits on her without paying the price. Meanwhile the crowd were loving the fight as it seemed that Lorenza was most certainly the more dominant fighter.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:01 am

The way that Toshiko was acting, it seemed to Lorenza that the Japanese street fighter was starting to become frustrated. Good. She should be. It should be becoming obvious to her now just how superior a fighter Lorenza was. Lorenza was, after all, a world champion in her sport, never once defeated! Even in a steel cage brawl, her skills were sure to carry the day. There was absolutely no doubt in Lorenza’️s mind on this point.

The Mexican boxer managed to wrap her arms around her foe’️s legs and tackle the younger girl to the mat. Before she could get in a blow, Toshiko’️s elbow came slamming down into her face, eliciting a growl from Lorenza as she would unwrap her arms from her opponent’️s lower limbs. She would quickly retaliate, raising herself up and throwing a right hook into Toshiko’️s face, following it up immediately with a left hook. “Take this, puta!” Lorenza spat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:19 am

There was nothing Toshiko could do to block the incoming strikes, a bit of saliva escaping from her mouth each time she good smashed into with a hook. Toshiko would roll away however, eager to put some distance between them. She needed to try and do something to help turn the match around.

"Guess i need to rely on smashing your face in just like i did on the streets" Toshiko clamber onto her feet and get into her old street fighting stance, she had beaten many people with this style of fighting and now she was going to show Lorenza just how much trouble she was actually going to be in.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:39 am

Lorenza’️s powerful right hook smashed into Toshiko’️s face without the Japanese girl even attempting to block it. Satisfied by the feeling of her knuckles digging into the younger woman’️s face, Lorenza would throw another hard punch right into Toshiko’️s jaw, then one last one for good measure. Toshiko started to roll away at that point, and Lorenza would take that opportunity to get back onto her feet, looking to finish this match off quickly.

Toshiko climbed to her feet as well and dropped into a funny-looking fighting stance. “Oh, you haven’️t been trying to do that already? And you haven’️t been failing, huh?” Lorenza asked of her opponent, as she would shift into her own fighting stance—a classic boxing pose, with one foot forward, the other turned off to the side, left hand up at chin height, close to her face, and her right hand a little higher and further out.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:50 pm

There was no denying the fact that this match so far had been going slightly in Lorenza's favour. While Toshiko had managed to get some good hits in at times Lorenza always seemed to get better ones in. Well despite the fact that Lorenza was a boxer Toshiko had learned a awful lot about fighting and boxing on the streets and she was about to use that information to try and pretty much beat Lorenza at her own game. Toshiko would close the gap cautiously between the two fighters, always being weary incase Lorenza decided to suddenly rush in for some sort of rapid strike. Once she was close enough that she could throw punches she would start her assault. She would weave her upper body to the left and throw a left hook into the ribcage of her opponent. If it hit then she would carry on with her combo of punches and kicks she had planned. It was a rapid combo and the punches more than likely would not be very powerful due the fact that Toshiko was relying on speed rather than power here.

After the ribcage hook, Toshiko would throw a right jab directly at her face, bring her body back up into its vertical state before throwing a 3 punch combo consisting of a left hook to the face, followed by a right hook and finished with a uppercut to the jaw, hoping to go under the girls guard. She would finish her combo if she had the chance to by lifting her knee up into Lorenza's gut. The crowd were somewhat stunned by Toshiko's suddenly display of speed. It was amazing what someone could do when they were losing and they really wanted to get out there and win.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:58 am

Lorenza had been winning this match. Not dominating, but winning. It was the first time in fourteen years she was fighting without gloves on. For the time being, merely winning would suffice. But Lorenza would be looking for a decisive victory, one which would leave no doubt as to her superiority over the young Toshiko.

As Toshiko approached her, Lorenza would advance as well, quickly closing the gap between them, her fists still raised in her classic boxing stance. Once they were within range of each other, Lorenza would lash out, throwing a right jab to Toshiko’️s chest that she hoped would wind the younger girl. At the same time, Toshiko attacked as well, landing a hard left hook to Lorenza’️s ribcage. “Gghh,” the boxer hissed. It hurt, but she would not back down. She would bring her fists up to block the jab to her face with her forearms. She would manage to block the follow-up left hook, too, but the right hook and the uppercut to her jaw managed to slip through. Without gloves, it was more difficult to block such punches. Lorenza’️s head snapped back, with a small bit of spittle flying from her mouth as the punch rocked her.

Toshiko’️s knee came up and buried itself in Lorenza’️s stomach. “Uogh!” Lorenza groaned, staggering back a step. By sheer force of will, she kept herself standing up straight. She would come back at Toshiko hard and fast, throwing a left hook to the girl’️s face, then aiming a right hook lower, looking to tag the girl in the ribs, then finishing off her own combination with an uppercut into the younger fighter’️s solar plexus.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sun May 18, 2014 10:00 pm

Toshiko was not going to take this for much longer. She was not going to keep losing like this. The combo of hits that she threw was supposed to be the turning point at which Lorenza was going to get hurt, however just as quick as Toshiko attacked Lorenza managed to come back twice a shard, the punch to the rib caused Toshiko to stagger back badly against the cage wall, she could of swore the punch actually managed to bruise or worse break a rib!

Toshiko woul dpush off the wall and run back at Lorenza, getting close enough to go in for another punch up, eager to prove that Toshiko could actually outbox Lorenza if she tried. She would raise her forearms to protect her. She would then lash out with a series of hooks and jabs at the Lorenzas face, primarily focused on trying to weaken her guard rather than actually landing solid hits.
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next