Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 9:28 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:41 am

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 8:22 am

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Three Short Months (P.O.W. thread for Kaz)

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Three Short Months (P.O.W. thread for Kaz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Three Short Months (P.O.W. thread for Kaz)

Post by daemongirl Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:28 pm

After Mayu had decided they had spent too much time in that third kiss Tira pulled away slowly, leaning back until she was sitting comfortably upon her knees though she never once took her eyes off of Mayu, staring intently into the woman's gaze while an amused grin spread across her lips. "Don't, thats what I'm trying to teach ya Mayu, letting yourself feel awkward and embarrassed over such a simple thing like a kiss is only holding you back." Tira said in a matter of fact manner, shrugging her shoulders and letting out a sigh before pointing back to the tv where some of the more steamy moments of their match were being played.

"See? There were quite a few times when you could have turned things around on me. Don't worry though, by the time your time with us is done there won't be much that will embarrass you anymore!" Tira proclaimed rather loudly, looking quite pleased with herself as she then rose to her feet and reached down to drag Mayu onto her feet as well. "Now here." Tira then said after retrieving a towel from Lyanna's room and tossing it to Mayu. "Mind giving that to Lyanna? She always forgets to take a towel in with her and to be honest I'm kinda tired of almost falling onto my butt every time I take a shower after her."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Three Short Months (P.O.W. thread for Kaz) - Page 3 Empty Re: Three Short Months (P.O.W. thread for Kaz)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:47 am

"S-simple...???" Mayu had a dumbfounded expression on her face as she heard Tira's statement. "I..." she wanted to say something, but the girl quickly pointed out to the TV where another embarrassing moment from the match was shown. The short haired girl's cheeks burnt, but this time she forced herself to watch as Tira seemed to give her some pointers. Her former opponent might just have a point there...

"Eehh...?" she turned her head as Tira stated she wouldn't be bothered with all those stuffs once her three months stay with them was over. W-what's going to happen to me, then?! She couldn't really imagine how she'd be able to take things like that easily in the future, but her thought was quickly disrupted as Tira dragged her up and handed her a towel.

"Ah, alright."

Mayu gave a nod and took it to the bathroom. Once she arrived at the door, however, she stopped for a bit. I think I should knock first... She brought her hand up and knocked the bathroom's door.

"Lyanna-san?" she called. "Tira-san said you forgot your towel..."

Last edited by 10553 on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:05 am

Lyanna had no idea what plan was forming in the mind of her friend, so when the knock came upon the bathroom door she was surprised but not unhappy to hear Mayu mention something about a towel. Pulling the shower curtain a few inches open she looked over at the towel rack to see she had indeed not forgotten a towel, in fact Tira and her had always kept the towels in the cabinet underneath the sink so as to make the most out of their modest sized apartment, meaning Tira had some ulterior motive for sending Mayu to deliver a towel to her.

Grinning now that she realized what Tira had planned Lyanna acted quickly, reaching over and taking the towel off the rack and tossing it into the dirty clothes hamper in the corner of the room before calling out "come on in." She then slid the curtains back closed and turned up the heat as high as she could stand to begin filling the small room with steam, her naked form only visible as a black silhouette. "I wish I could say this is a first but to be honest this happens once or twice a week, its why I don't even lock the bathroom door anymore." She said, lying as she never locked it lest Tira decide she was in the mood for some fun like she seemed to have planned for Mayu and her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:53 am

Mayu shyly entered the bathroom, not suspecting anything as she thought she's just here to deliver the towel. It happened from time to time, right? People forgetting their stuffs and all... even if it's a towel... Considering Lyanna, Mayu thought that it might not be that weird at all to imagine the girl wandering off her own place naked. Ee! What am I thinking!

"Uwaah... so steamy..." Mayu muttered as she closed the door behind her, slightly blushing at the sight of Lyanna's silhouette behind the curtain. "Um, I'll just... leave this here, yes?" the short haired girl asked as she thought about placing the towel on the rack.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:21 am

Lyanna must have changed her pose behind the shower curtain at least a dozen times before Mayu finally opened the door, eventually settling on running her fingers through her long purple hair with her back arced just enough to put her breasts on prime display, creating quite the striking shadowy figure for Mayu to set her eyes upon. When she heard her asking about where to place the towel Lyanna smiled before pulling the curtains just enough aside for her to peek her head around them, her naked body from the neck down hidden still behind the curtain while she looked upon Mayu. "Actually could you bring it over to me? I'm almost done so might as well just hang it on the rack at the back of the shower."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:31 am

Mayu tried not to look over the shadow of Lyanna behind the curtain too much, and she was about to place the towel on the rack when the girl called her. Her cheeks blushed slightly more as Lyanna told her to bring the towel to her instead, but she shook her head and smiled to the girl.

"S-sure!" replied Mayu before she brought the towel to the rack at the back of the shower like she's told.

The short haired girl thought to sneak a peek to Lyanna, but decided not to do so. It'd be impolite, right? The temptation was great, almost too great for Mayu, but she did her best to contain herself.

M-maybe just a little peek...

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:08 am

"Thanks hun, you really are quite the nice girl aren't you? I'm actually kinda jealous Tira got to have that match with you instead of me, trust me there would have been far less slams and rough stuff if I had been your opponent instead." Lyanna said gleefully, giggling afterward as she pulled the curtain back shut and left Mayu to place the towel on the shower rack inside the shower on her own, wanting to tempt the woman into looking so she could spring her little trap. She really would have to thank Tira once she was done with the shower but she had a feeling that wasn't going to be for a long time, or at least she was hoping she would be.

She glanced back over her shoulder waiting for Mayu to pull back the curtain, and when the girl finally did and peeked inside Lyanna spun around and grabbed hold of the woman's shoulders, pulling her in for a passionate and quite wet kiss. After a few moments Lyanna would break the kiss but not her hold on Mayu's shoulders. "Sorry I just couldn't resist. Ummm listen you must be in need of a shower right? I mean you haven't had one since your match last night and its only natural you'd want to take one soooooo....how about right now?"
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:45 am

"Eh..." Mayu was rather speechless as she heard Lyanna's words. "I-I see..." she replied.

She tried not to think too much about how it'd be to have a match against the girl. Mostly because she could still remember seeing the girl's body from earlier this morning... and the feeling of those huge breasts pressed against her cheeks. Mayu placed the towel on the rack and was about to leave, when she finally gave up and decided to take a small peek...

To her surprise, she was pulled by Lyanna, who seemingly already waiting for her, and the next thing she knew was their lips pressed together. Mayu squirmed lightly at first, but the kiss quickly melted away any resistance she tried to build, and she had a rather dazed look on her face when Lyanna finally pulled away.

"N-now...? But you're still using it..." she replied meekly, her cheeks totally red as she tried to turn around. "I... can wait a bit...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:58 pm

Lyanna had found Mayu cute from the moment she first laid eyes upon her sleeping form the night before, those feelings only growing stronger after she had looked up the footage from the woman's match with Tira on the computer before heading to bed last night. She had been thinking all morning how she was more than a little jealous that Tira got to have fun with Mayu instead of her, but now that Tira had sent their house guest to her she didn't mind that quite so much. The moment she had seen Mayu peering around the curtains she had grabbed hold of her and hadn't let go since, her large breasts glistening with the hot water and pressed firmly against the chest of Mayu, Lyanna holding her close as she made her an offer she knew she couldn't resist.

The woman with long purple hair, which now clung to her body, couldn't help but giggle at Mayu's response as it was more or less what she had expected. For a meek girl like Mayu that could be translated as a nervous yes, she wanted to jump into that shower but she was embarrassed by how much she desired to strip down and have some fun with the room mate of the woman who beat her last night.

"Hey wait." She said in surprise as Mayu began to turn around, pulling on the woman's shoulders to keep Mayu facing her. "Oh no you don't...see I need someone to wash my back and so do you! So I am not taking no for an answer."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:43 am

"Wha...?" Mayu blurted out at Lyanna's statement. "But..."

The girl was holding her tightly, not allowing her to move around which made the short haired girl felt like melting even more. She tried to shake her head to reject the offer, but it seemed that both her body and mind didn't quite agree with her. It didn't take too long either until she gave her answer.

"W-well, if you insist..." she smiled nervously. "But let me take my clothes off first..."

There's something about Lyanna which made Mayu unable to resist her, although she wasn't sure of it herself. Was it the kiss? The girl's large breasts pressing on her own chest? After what Tira had done to her earlier, Mayu had to say she felt rather hot and bothered as well. A shower would be nice. A shower with company might be even better...

Uuuhhh... why these thoughts keep coming out...?!

When Lyanna released her, Mayu would turn around to take off her already wet clothes. At this rate she might as well stay in the bathroom rather than going out with wet clothes or nothing at all. Girls in this house really knew how to have their way weren't they?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next