Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war Empty Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Kitten Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:17 pm

Facesit War
Match takes place in a standard ring
Falls can only be won by facesitting KO or submission
Best two out of three falls

[size=150:f3f8bvza]Lady Lakota
Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war D248Zs7.jpg

[size=200:f3f8bvza]VS

[size=150:f3f8bvza]Natalia
Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war 1717452-VFAIGES.png

The AFW arena was completely full and growing more and more anxious as the time passed. The expectations for the upcoming match were very high, not only because of the quality and beauty of the contestants, but because the stipulations guaranteed that the night wasn't going to end without one gorgeous wrestler-girl utterly broken and humiliated for the enjoyment of the thousands of fans in this arena, and the millions watching the show at home. And when [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyNSrtZ9L1g:f3f8bvza]Natalia's theme[/url:f3f8bvza] started the crowd stood up to cheer wildly, whistling and yelling loudly as The Dream made her way from the backstage to stand at the entrance area and strike a hands-on-hip pose, for the fans to admire her curves and sexy attire.

Knowing who her rival would be, Natalia had chosen an attire to match... or more likely to oppose, and since Lady Lakota liked dressing as a native princess, Natalia decided to come out as a cowgirl. Natalia loved cowgirls, although she was more used to beating them in the ring rather than becoming one herself, and had taken special care to make her cowgirl disguise perfect. She had a cute black cowgirl hat on her head with a silver star on the front as if she was some sort of sheriff or something. A plaid shirt, knotted up right below her generous breasts allowed her to show off her flat sexy midriff, and the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. She had denim cutoff jeans to cover her perfect derriere, cut extremely short to the point they barely covered anything at all; Natalia wanted to make sure that when she got to sit on Janet's cute face, the sexy native princess would be feeling her smooth skin and not some rough denim.

To complete her attire Natalia wore a pair of knee high western boots, all black, with metal tips and spurs. Of course she wasn't planning to wear them for the fight, as she had decided to go barefoot for this one, but she thought it would be great to show off. Same as the rope that she carried in one hand as if it was a lasso...although the lasso may actually be of use in this fight. Natalia giggled at the thought as she walked down the aisle towards the ring, blowing kisses and waving her hands to the fans that didn't stopped making noise for one second. She climbed up the ring stairs and then very slowly, she doubled over, keeping her long toned legs fully stretched, to slip between the ropes, letting the fans enjoy how good her cute round butt looked in denim cutoffs.

Natalia then walked to each of the four corners of the ring, climbing to the second turnbuckle to play with her fans some more, using her cowgirl hat to wave at them, before she moved to her corner and started the difficult process of taking off her boots, while she waited for her opponent to enter the ring.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war 6u0iRWY
Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:28 pm

Janet had been looking forward to this match ever since it had been arranged. Evidently, so had the fans of AFW, who had filled the giant AFW arena to capacity. And why shouldn’️t they be excited? This match had all the ingredients of an instant classic, from the facesitting stipulation to the participants, one of whom was a champion, and the other of whom, modest though she tried to be, couldn’️t help but think of herself as something of a rising star in the wrestling federation.

And Janet was getting more and more excited as the minutes wore on and the match drew nearer. Then, from backstage, she would watch as her opponent made her grand entrance. A smile spread across her face as Natalia entered the ring dressed like the sexiest cowgirl in the west. Janet had heard that The Dream was something of a tease, and this particular little gambit—from the tied-off plaid shirt showing off her sexy midriff, to the tiny denim shorts that barely covered Natalia’️s perfect derriere—was already having success on the Native American girl. She had to make a conscious effort to wipe the goofy smile off her face when an AFW crew member motioned to her, indicating that it was her turn to enter.

She was determined to make just as powerful an impression as her opponent had, and got off to a good start when [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwTkwsItlZE:3up322l7]her new theme[/url:3up322l7] began to rumble throughout the arena, the addictive rhythm and warlike chanting managing to rile the crowd up once again as the Native American wrestler appeared at the top of the ramp, putting her hands on her hips and striking a confident pose, in obvious imitation of her opponent, as if to give the thousands of fans in attendance—and the millions watching from home—an opportunity to compare the two of them directly.

She would hold the pose for a few seconds before smiling and strutting forward towards the ring, waving to the left and to the right as she did. She wore her usual sexy attire, with short skirt and boots made of fringed, tanned leather, a sleek black bikini top with green trim and, beneath the skirt, bikini bottoms to match. And, to literally top it all off, she wore a tall, intricate, elegant assembly of plumage on her head, a headdress she had personally designed to recall the great people of the Lakota tribe’️s honored past.

She would climb up into the ring and slip slowly between the ropes, wiggling her rear end for the audience’️s enjoyment as she did so. Once inside, she would straighten up to her full height and give the fans one more all-encompassing wave, before her attention fell upon the lovely cowgirl in the opposite corner.

Seeing that Natalia had taken off her boots, Janet would do the same, wiggling them loose before kicking them off, for AFW crew to gather up before the match began. That being done, she would make her way across the ring to where her opponent stood, stopping just a foot or so away from the beautiful blue-eyed girl. Janet would put her hands on her hips, once again inviting the audience to compare the two similarly-sized girls—dressed as two diametrically opposed archetypes—who were just moments away from fierce, sexy combat.

“I hope you’️re ready for a wild ride, cowgirl,” Janet deadpanned, staring her opponent down. She could only maintain this serious demeanor for a few more seconds, however, before she snorted, her lips curling upwards into another funny little grin. “It’️s nice to meet you, Natalia. I’️m looking forward to acquainting that lovely little face of yours with this firm, perfect posterior.” She would laugh, giving her own rear end a quick smack.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war Empty Re: Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war

Post by Kitten Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:26 pm

Natalia bit her lower lip excited as she heard Lady Lakota music; she had seen quite a few videos of her opponent before she decided to ask the management to put her in a fight against the green-eyed cutie. The Dream had liked Janet from the first time she saw her but having her coming to the ring and coming for her, made Natalia quite nervous... and certainly Lady Lakota looked much better in person than in the videos. Natalia took a deep breath as she watched Janet's entrance, feeling a shiver running up her spine when the native princess entered the ring. Having Lady inside the ring with her made her feel strangely uncomfortable, and Natalia soon realized why; she felt invaded, like Lady Lakota was trespassing, invading her territory. Natalia giggled, letting herself feed on that emotion; she loved to fight following her instincts and cheered the opportunity to delve into the more primal parts of her soul. There was definitively something about Lady Lakota that provoked her, a certain chemistry that made her want more and more to compete and defeat Janet.

As Janet approached, Natalia stepped forward so she would meet in the center of the ring, standing real real close to each other. The Dream placed her hands on her hips too accepting Lady's challenge to let the audience compare the two girl's bodies. Natalia arched her back a bit, poking her breasts towards Janet in challenging fashion as she looked at the cute green-eyed girl in front of her up and down. Natalia giggled at the playful taunts of her opponent, feeling the urge to jump at Lady Lakota growing with each passing second. "Not bad, Laki-chan.... but I think you are getting over your head here..." Natalia said giggling as she adjusted her cute cowgirl hat. "You have a very nice tush and all." She added, licking her lips hungrily. "But I don't think you know perfection...yet." Natalia said as she slowly turned her body a bit, siding her hips a bit more to let Lady Lakota get a good view of her round, high, perky butt. "Don't worry... you are just about to face perfection..." Natalia added, giggling mischievously as she slowly shook her ass from side to side teasingly, moving almost as she had a cat tail.

Natalia then took off her cowgirl hat and threw it to her corner so that the hat would end up on the top of the ring-post. She then turned back to Lady Lakota and took a step forward, getting right on the girl's face. Natalia's firm tits pressed against Janet's own breasts as The Dream moved closer until the tips of their noses almost touched. The crowd was simply loving it and it was easy to notice by how they were cheering that everybody was taking sides in this confrontation. Natalia's impossibly blue eyes stared deep into Janet's green pupils. "That is such a nice a headdress." Natalia whispered, breathing into Lady's lips. "You don't mind if I keep it as trophy after I beat you, do you?" she asked with a mischievous sexy smile.

Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war QiougD6Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war TTlOMaFLady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war 5t0Q5s2Lady Lakota vs Natalia: Facesit war WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:40 pm

As Natalia stepped forward to meet her in the center of the ring, letting everyone see their two gorgeous bodies side-by-side, Janet’️s heart was threatening to pound right out of her chest. A cyclone of anxiety, excitement, confidence, awe, and a dozen other emotions were swirling around in her head. With every second, her urge to just jump on The Dream and get this match underway was growing greater and greater.

Outwardly, though, she would remain as cool as a cucumber as she and Natalia posed and postured, both for each other’️s benefit and for the benefit of the fans. Hearing Natalia throw some playful taunts right back at her, Janet would roll her eyes exaggeratedly, an action that got her quite the laugh from the audience when they saw it on the big screen. “Natalia, I’️m a big fan of that bum of yours,” she began. And, indeed, she was—she had watched it on television, in various states of clothedness, suffocating more girls into submission than she could count. “But every queen’️s reign comes to an end. Tonight, that tush will be dethroned as the greatest rear end in AFW.” She twisted her own body a little bit so that Natalia could get a nice, long look at her round, perky, delicious derriere.

Then, as Natalia stepped forward to bring their bodies into contact, Janet would mirror The Dream’️s movements, forcing her breasts up against Natalia’️s pair. Their back-and-forth taunting was really getting Janet excited, now, and she was ready to start this match. But Natalia had one little stipulation to add. Janet’️s eyes widened a little when she heard it. “You want my headdress?” she asked, taking the feathered thing off of her head and looking at it. She had put a lot of hard work into this. But Natalia would only get it if she won—and Janet knew that she was not going to let that happen. She smiled. “Fine, then, sweetie,” she would agree, before putting the headdress on the ground and sliding it over towards her corner, so that a crewmember could hang it on her turnbuckle, as Natalia’️s hat hung on the opposite side of the ring. “If you win, you get my headdress. But let’️s make this fair. Do you know what my people do to our vanquished foes?”

She had a positively devilish look on her face as she finished: “When I win, sweetie, I want to, heh heh, ‘scalp’️ you. I want your hair.”

Last edited by 10885 on Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:15 am

Natalia's lovely mischievous smile disappeared when she heard Janet's demands; she blinked confused as she looked at her opponent, like trying to see if Lady Lakota was serious, and she quickly realized that despite the friendly smile and cute devilish look, Janet was being completely serious. "My...my hair?" Natalia asked, brushing her long silky dark hair with the fingers of one hand. The Dream wasn't knew to matches with high stakes, she had done many and actually she preferred them. Natalia had gambled just about anything in her fights, clothes, money, girlfriends, a boat, her freedom... and also her hair. It had only been once, against a rather busty blonde that put quite a fight; in the end Natalia had won and had claimed the blonde's hair, actually just a braid made out of blonde locks. Natalia wasn't so mean as to shave a girl's head, but she wasn't sure how much of her hair Lady Lakota wanted. Janet had used the word 'scalp' but Natalia was pretty sure that was meant to taunt her, and she didn't wanted to look like she was going to back down. The Dream was too proud to refuse a challenge and she was addicted to risk; so although it made her quite nervous to think about losing her hair, she decided to accept.

"Very well, Laki-chan" Natalia said smiling, trying to look confident as she brushed her hair with both hands now, letting it flow behind her head beautifully. "But now... you have made this... personal." Natalia said with a wicked smile. "I am going to show you why I am the Queen of Facesit...and you will be my throne..." Natalia said with a confident smile, just as the ref-girl moved in to separate them, sending them to their corners to then call for the bell.

DING DING DING!

The fans roared as the match started, the way the two gorgeous girls had been in each others face seemed to have them excited; they didn't knew about the bet Lady Lakota and The Dream had just made, but they could feel there was something going between these two.

Natalia took a deep breath to calm down her nerves and moved to the center ring, quickly dropping into a classic wrestling stance, lowering her hips and spreading her legs for better balance as she leaned a bit forward, hands in front of her ready to tangle. The position itself made her toned legs muscles bulge a bit, giving the fans behind her a very good look of her perfect derriere barely covered by the cutoff jeans and giving Janet a very good view of her ample cleavage in the knotted up shirt. "Come here, Laki-chan!" Natalia teased, already feeling that energy she got in all her matches, that playful need to physically overpower another girl. "I'm going to make you mine..." she said with a seductive mocking tone.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:32 am

It was a small victory, but it was still a confidence booster for the Native American fighter as she watched her opponent’️s reaction to her little stipulation. She knew that Natalia must certainly be proud of her hair—who wouldn’️t be, with hair that soft and silky?—and it would be difficult for The Dream to agree to that bet. But Natalia was also proud in general, and probably pretty confident that she could avoid her scalping fate and take the Lakota’️s headdress instead. In the end, Janet was not surprised when her opponent agreed, and their headdress-for-hair challenge was set.

“You went there first,” Janet retorted, when Natalia claimed that she had made this personal. That headdress meant a lot to Lady Lakota. “But I don’️t mind.” She smirked, and raised a finger to twirl it tauntingly in Natalia’️s face, just a hair’️s breadth away from touching the girl’️s flawless skin. “I’️m not afraid of getting personal with you, Natalia, sweetie. I’️m ready to get very personal. You may be the Queen of Facesit, but do you know what I am? I’️m the Goddess of Facesit!”

Any further taunting would have to be saved for later, as the referee girl bounced over in her black and white-striped bikini to separate the two wrestlers and return them to their corners. Janet looked up at row after row of packed seats, occupied by tens of thousands of raucously cheering fans. A majority of them were fans of Natalia’️s, probably—she was only perhaps the most popular wrestler in all of Friction—but the Lakota girl did notice a sizeable number of her own fans, as well, and their attendance warmed her heart. She would be feeding off of their energy tonight as she looked to take down a girl who truly had earned her self-assigned title of queen.

The bell rang.

Janet breathed deeply before making her way out of her corner, seeing that her opponent was exercising some caution as the distance between them was quickly beginning to close. Seeing Natalia drop into a standard wrestling stance, her breasts hanging down tantalizingly, Janet smiled. Tonight was going to be a fun one. She lowered herself, as well, wiggling her rear end for the enjoyment of the fans behind her, and carefully approached her blue-eyed opponent. “Better not make promises you can’️t keep!” she teased, as she stretched out her arms, as if to go for a collar and elbow lockup. But, looking to surprise her sexy nemesis, Janet would, at the last second, lunge forward, trying to capture Natalia in a side headlock.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:28 pm

"Goddess... pha!" Natalia said in dismissive manner as she waved her hand in front of her as if she could physically rebuke Janet's words. "I'll show you what a goddess of wrestling is..." Natalia said with a mischievous smile as she circled Lady, moving slowly but gracefully like a cat prowling on its prey. Natalia closed Lady Lakota, step by step, moving to her side tracing a spiral around her opponent.

"I always keep my promises, Laki-chan... and I promise you are going to learn to LOVE my derriere!" Natalia teased getting close enough to pounce on Janet, but the Lakota princess moved first and Natalia had to react, quickly raising her arms ready to lock up with her opponent, only be taken by surprise as Janet sneaked an arm around her neck and trapped her in a tight side headlock.

"GYUUUK!" Natalia whined, grimacing as her head was forced down under Janet's armpit and she had to bend even more, pushing her perfect derriere back and up to the delight of the fans. Natalia wrapped an arm around's Janet's waist trying to stop the girl from moving much and with her other hand she tried to pull the arm around her neck down, shaking her head and body as she tried to slip away from the hold. Natalia's cute face blushed red, both from the sudden pressure to her head and neck and from the embarrassment of being caught like this by her opponent. "Lemme go!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:03 am

Natalia dismissed her claim to godliness out of hand; ruffling Janet’️s feathers a little, as it were. She smiled, baring her white teeth to her dreamy opponent as they circled. “It’️s certainly a lovely derriere that you’️ve got there,” the Lakota wrestler admitted, “but I’️m afraid I won’️t have any time to make its acquaintance tonight.”

She lunged forward, managing to grab Natalia and pull her down into a side headlock. Janet laughed once, loudly, as she squeezed tighter and tighter, pressing Natalia’️s face into her armpit and the side of her breast. “Too slow!” Lady Lakota taunted, rubbing it in a little.

All too quickly for Janet’️s liking, however, Natalia would begin to fight back, wrapping one arm around Janet’️s waist while attempting to pry Janet’️s arm from around her neck with the other. The Lakota would try to keep the hold locked for as long as possible, but knew that it would only be a matter of time before Natalia found a way to slip free—and then what sort of position would she be in? Best to let the Dream go now, on her own terms.

Janet would loosen her hold on Natalia’️s head, allowing her arm to be slipped off. Before Natalia could let go, however, Janet would try to grab her wrist with her free arm, pulling hard on the veteran and trying to throw her into the ropes.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:23 pm

Natalia had seen videos of Lady Lakota before and she knew how fast and dangerous her opponent could be, still she felt deeply embarrassed when her opponent took control so early in the fight. She fought vigorously trying to escape as quickly as possible and mount a counter offensive, but Janet didn't bothered to fight her much to maintain the hold and allowed her to escape rather easily... but only to then grab hold of her arm and, pulling it harshly, sent her rushing and out of control towards the ropes.

Natalia gasped as her curvaceous body was propelled violently to the cables, barely able to turn around in time to hit them with her back, stretching the towards the outside of the ring and then bouncing back from them at high speed and totally out of control towards Lady Lakota. Natalia knew she was not going to be able to stop herself before she reached her opponent, so instead she decided to accelerate, rushing towards the sexy native princess and then stretch her right arm, hopping to catch Janet with a vicious clothesline across her tits.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:48 am

Janet was pleased at being able to assert herself early in the match. If she could just keep Natalia on her toes—keep her uneasy—then the Lakota wrestler felt confident in her ability to pull out the victory in this best-two-out-of-three facesit war. As she grabbed Natalia’️s arm and launched the Dream towards the ropes, Janet would wait for her foe to become entangled before trying to rush at her and hit her hard.

Natalia did not become entangled, however. She managed to turn herself around and hit them with her back, rebounding off of them at high speed at the unprepared Lady Lakota, landing a devastating clothesline right to Janet’️s breasts. “Oooahwah!” the Native American girl wailed, falling backwards onto the mat, one hand immediately shooting upwards to rub at her wounded jugs. “Ugh…why my boobs…?” she groaned. She was not about to let Natalia get away with that, as she would reach out with her free hand to try to grab the Dream’️s ankle and pull the blue-eyed cowgirl down to the mat, as well.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next