by Daaharu Today at 12:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 12:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kanai Vs Haruko - Change of Pace(Complete)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kanai Vs Haruko - Change of Pace(Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Kanai Vs Haruko - Change of Pace

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Kanai could not avoid Haruko's leg drop, taking it hard on her gut. She lost her air, and felt pain flash through her body. She could not withstand many such attacks.

"Ohh," Kanai groaned, trying to roll over on to her side.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Kanai Vs Haruko - Change of Pace(Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Kanai Vs Haruko - Change of Pace

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:02 pm

Haruko tried to keep up the pace, and would try to force Kanai back onto her back before trying to pin her down.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:01 pm

Kanai was easily forced onto her back by the now domineering catgirl, being too winded to properly resist Haruko's attacks. Kanai was tired, her hair was messed up, and her body was moist with sweat. Haruko would be able to get in a pin easily, but would Kanai have the strength to get out?

"One!" the referee yelled. Kanai took the chance to regain some energy and force down the pain she felt from Haruko's wave of attacks.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 pm

Haruko kept her held down. She looked around at the crowd for a moment, then looked down at Kanai. She felt her heart pounding again, and her cheeks glowing red. She had the desire to do something to her.

No, she couldn't! She didn't even knew if she really liked girls or not. But then again, when Kanai kissed her, she felt something different.. something new... something that she wanted to feel again.

She swallowed hard before giving into temptation, and leaned down to place her lips upon Kanai's tenderly, her lips barely touching hers. Her cheeks felt on fire from making such a move, and she could hear the reaction of the crowd as well. Despite all of this, she could not break the kiss.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:25 pm

Kanai felt Haruko's lips brush against hers in a gentle kiss. Kanai was at first surprised, then eager to participate. She reached up one of her free arms and looped it around Haruko's head, pressing the catgirl's lips in closer and making the kiss deeper. Meanwhile, she pushed upwards to break the pin by lifting one of her shoulders off the mat. Of course, she was too small and weak to actually completely break free from Haruko's pin, but she could last a bit longer in it.

"So Haruko really wants to play now," Kanai thought.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:30 pm

"Mmm!" Haruko squeaked in her mouth as Kanai wrapped her arm around the back of her head and broke the pin like that. She had half hoped Kanai would stay down from the three count in shock, but it seemed such was not the case. She tried to pull away afterwards, hoping to get away from her. If she did, she would land on her rear.

"Wh... what have you done to me? I.. I've never... h-had these kinds of thoughts before..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Haruko broke free of Kanai's grasp and fell backwards on her rear. Kanai meanwhile sat up, looking at Haruko quizzically. She had not expected Haruko to just break off like that, and the question shocked her as well.

"Haruko, you have felt these feelings before," Kanai said, "I could feel them through your kiss. This isn't your first time with a girl. Don't be shy, there's nothing wrong with it."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:39 pm

"N-n-n-no I haven't! Wh-what do you know, you've never met me before.." She said, backing away from her.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:45 pm

"I haven't, but I do know when a person feels attracted to another," Kanai said matter-of-factly. She crawled on her hands and knees up to Haruko, then reached upwards and grabbed the sides of Haruko's face in her palms.

"Admit it, you like girls," Kanai said.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:04 am

Haruko crawled away, but at a slower pace than Kanai was crawling towards her, and stopped crawling altogether when Kanai caught up and crawled on top of her. She blushed darkly as Kanai took her head in her hands and forced her to lock eyes with her. She was completely lost for words.

"I.. I d- I j.. Ummnnn...." She whimpered, being more confused right now than she probably had ever been in her life.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Kanai Vs Haruko - Change of Pace(Complete) - Page 6 Empty Re: Kanai Vs Haruko - Change of Pace(Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next