Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gum vs. Toshiko ~The Rivalry Continues~

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Gum vs. Toshiko ~The Rivalry Continues~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gum vs. Toshiko ~The Rivalry Continues~

Post by Alexandra Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:54 am

"Seven...eight..."

Gum wasn't going to let it end like this. She couldn't let it end like this. She leaned against the apron for a moment longer, then opened her eyes fully, listening to the roar of the crowd around her. Toshiko had been dominating her for most of this match, but she sure as hell wasn't going to let it end like this. Not with a count-out, and definitely not to that bitch inside the ring.

With a slow, deep breath, Gum gathered her energy and slid into the ring, climbing back up to her feet. "Damn right I want to continue," she muttered towards Toshiko, glaring coldly at the girl. "This isn't over. This isn't over until your sorry, bitch ass is lying on the mat at my feet, got it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Gum vs. Toshiko ~The Rivalry Continues~ - Page 6 Empty Re: Gum vs. Toshiko ~The Rivalry Continues~

Post by jakeb1993 Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Toshiko couldn't help but smirk. Gum was really stubborn, just like herself in that respect. She wanted to fight to the bitter end, this just made things even more sweeter for Toshiko, who got to beat her over and over as a reward, more like a revenge for her previous history.

"Ha, that is not going to happen now and you know it. I have finally managed to show my strength to the whole of the community. Now i have proven to everyone that i can kick your ass" Toshiko would take one step forward "But fine, come at me and let me destroy you and finish you off, see how your tee's sell with your blood all over them!"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:37 am

Gum wanted to keep fighting, but she needed to play it cool. She had to let Toshiko make a mistake. She had to let the bigger girl act and mess up before she tried to strike back at her.

"You haven't shown a damn thing!" she cried back, stepping away from Toshiko, leaning against the ropes of the ring. "And my shirts will sell just fine, thank you!" She flashed a smirk at Toshiko, meeting her gaze for a brief moment. "But maybe you should shut the hell up and worry about actually fighting!"

As soon as she said that, Gum launched herself off the ropes towards Toshiko, bouncing off them, moving straight towards the taller woman at a fairly quick speed. As she neared her, the blonde would suddenly jump up, trying to slam hard into Toshiko with a cross body attack, trying to bring her down to the canvas.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:27 am

jakeb1993 wrote:"They won't sell well when I end up defeating you..." Before Toshiko could finish speaking however, Gum had already dashed forward and was getting ready to jump. Toshiko wasn't going to be able to have the time to avoid the cross body attack, but she was able to brace herself.

She would heavily huff when she hit the canvas. Thankfully she was prepared thanks to bracing, she was able to quickly toss her legs around Gums lower body, going for a body scissor of sorts.Toshiko would bring her arms around too, trying to wrap them around Gums neck and into a chokehold. Toshiko was adament she was going to end this now.

Alexandra wrote:As Toshiko went down, hitting the mat beneath Gum, the blonde was ready to move, ready to continue her attack on Toshiko. Unfortunately for her, Toshiko was just a little faster, her legs snapping up around the skater's waist, starting to squeeze around her with the scissorhold.

"Aa..aahh! D-dammit!" Gum cried out in frustration, wincing visibly as the larger girl started to crush her. She had to move. She had to act fast. But once again, Toshiko seemed to be just a little faster, her arms moving up and starting to wrap around Gum's neck, trying to work her into the chokehold.

Gum's own hands quickly slid up, grabbing for Toshiko's arm. She started to pull, and yank on it, trying to keep the woman from fully locking in her hold, and trying to pop her head out from within her arms to free herself!

jakeb1993 wrote:The feeling of euphoria she got from holding Gum like this was incredible. After fighting the woman twice and losing both times it felt good to finally be on the dishing out side."you know... Back when we first fought all those those years ago back on the streets thr only reason you won was because you had your skates on. Do you know how hard one of them feel when they kick you in the face? Then when I came here you best be because I was rusty and hadn't had time to perfect my attacks. But now I have proven that I am the better person and when I finish with you, you will not be able to show your face in this league again!"

When Gum started to escape the hold, Toshiko didn't stop her, she wat kite than happy to let Gum waste entry trying to break free from the chokehold, after all she still hag the scissor hold too. When Gum had finally managed to break free from the chokehold, Toshiko would use her secondary attack, bringing her fists up to smash punch after punch in the girls face. The beauty of the plan was, since Gum was trapped in the scissor hold, she was going nowhere.

Alexandra wrote:"Tch...you haven't proven anything, except that you have the biggest mouth," Gum muttered, getting tired of hearing Toshiko's voice. Unfortunately for her however, she was trapped, and even with the chokehold broken, she was still trapped in the bigger girl's scissors.

She started to move her hands downwards, to make an attempt at prying open Toshiko's legs, when the punches began. When the first one hit her, a startled cry passed through Gum's lips, and another cry from the second. After several of those punches though, she went quiet, her head snapping back and forth, to and fro with each hit. As weakened as she already was, there wasn't much she could do to stop Toshiko from assaulting her. She just didn't have the energy to fight back against those brutal punches.

jakeb1993 wrote:It seemed the punches had done their job, Gum was weakened, It was time for Toshiko to bring this destruction to the end. At the begining of the match Toshiko wanted nothing more than to punch Gum so hard it would knock her out. She knew however  that it would be difficult for that to happen, so instead choking her out to submission or K.O would do nicely. Toshiko would pause the barrage of punches, opting to go back for a choke hold again.

"I don't think you truly understood what happened that night we first met, Just the girl guarding the alleyway and the scout with her roller skates. Because i lost, and because you went running back to your friends and telling them where we were hiding, two hours later that place got attacked and I couldn't warn them in time. People died that night, friends i cherished were killed. Naturally i wasn't allowed back, i was banished. forced to leave i life that i had made for myself, without my parents. I had to go back home, i had to be prepy and nice again.I only ever came to this league to destroy you, and i can't tell you how much i have wanted to kill you over these past few years, you should just be lucky we are in a official match or i might of just done that. It is not easy to let the past go when it has had such a big impact on your life!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:48 pm

Gum whimpered softly, as Toshiko began to tighten up her choke hold again. This was over. She couldn't even find the energy to speak. Toshiko had completely dominated her, completely beat her down, and now there was nothing left for Gum but to lose.

She gagged in the choke hold, her body barely moving, offering no resistance as Toshiko began to work her over again, until finally, finally Gum slid a hand out, and began to slowly tap against the mat, offering the bigger, stronger girl her submission.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by jakeb1993 Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:19 am

When Gum finally tapped out Toshiko felt a surge of joy. She would let go of her and leave her there while she stood up in celebration. She had finally done it. She had finally beaten the girl who had destroyed her life. While Toshiko wanted to do more to her, she knew that for now she would have to take what she could get. Toshiko would spin around and look at Gum "I hope this haunts you for the rest of your life"
jakeb1993
jakeb1993

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:29 pm

Gum hit the mat and lied there, groaning as Toshiko finally let her go. She curled up, rubbing gently at her neck, trying to ease the pain out of it.

When Toshiko turned back to address her though, she only groaned at her, staring up at her with half-closed eyes. "Nn...just shut the hell up, bitch," she muttered, hoping the larger woman would just leave so she could make her own exit.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6