by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:10 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:37 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 5:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 98 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Trick or Treat match! Alice Vs Volcanica.

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

trick  treat - Trick or Treat match! Alice Vs Volcanica. - Page 2 Empty Re: Trick or Treat match! Alice Vs Volcanica.

Post by XSirenX Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:31 am

Being successful in kicking down her red opponent, Alice's smile quickly turned into a scowl, as she saw Volcan get back up to her feet with ease. Really, Alice had to be quick, hard, and as merciless like her so called friend Reika...who she had little love for lately. "S shut it! I have my own TV show now and I don't have time for talking to losers like you~" Alice said, boasting her achievements in the AFW league so far, while comparing herself to Volcan in general, trying to make her feel bad through her own personality. "Besides, you don't really matter to me anymore..." Alice finished with a blank scowl, as she would run on in towards Volcan, to deliver a hard up-knee kick to the girls chest...if she had one that was.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

trick  treat - Trick or Treat match! Alice Vs Volcanica. - Page 2 CxD01fY
trick  treat - Trick or Treat match! Alice Vs Volcanica. - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

trick  treat - Trick or Treat match! Alice Vs Volcanica. - Page 2 Empty Re: Trick or Treat match! Alice Vs Volcanica.

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 12, 2013 12:36 am

"So did you have time to talk to ANYONE else?" Volcanica seemed intrigued by Alice having her own TV show and questions whether she has any friends since their last "meeting." At the same time, she attempted to block Alice's knee kick to the chest before attempting a haymaker punch to the face to knock Alice down.

Last edited by 971 on Fri May 09, 2014 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:24 am

From that quote, Volcan had really hit home on the question she asked Alice, since Alice herself, was a little low on any 'friends' to begin with, for she preferred to hate people and humiliate for her enjoyment. Pretty sad, but that was Alice's kick of being in Friction. "Y your putting me....O OFF!" Alice screamed out a bit, as her knee strike to her opponents chest, only did half the damage since Vol blocked her, quickly spinning her blue head to the side, to try and catch Volcan's punch with her bare left hand...

If successful, Alice would launch her own head at Volcan, for a rude headbutt straight to the face, hopefully spoiling any of her opponents makeup or hair to her costume. For it all looked like a squabble between two, bitter cosplayers...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:28 am

Volcanica scowled in frustration when her punch was being caught, but then she felt the headbutt coming at her hard. "AACK!!" she would cry out in pain. In retaliation though, she would try to give a straight kick to Alice's stomach to get her down on the mat. "You won't put me down that easily."

Last edited by 971 on Fri May 09, 2014 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:13 am

Grinning maniacally as she hit Volcan with her rather hard head of confusion, Alice would listen to her cries, her woe's, before trying to shift herself into the next attack...in where Volcan had already quickly reacted without stalling. "HAH! wait...wha?..oufffh!~" Alice groaned as she was kicked in the stomach, almost as if her over confidence, was getting to her little mind already, making her resort to hugging her arms around Volcan's leg, which was still forced in her stomach and tug her down, far enough, that it would bring them both down...

"Grrrr then your coming down..with...ME!~" Alice coughed, spluttering her guts as she tried to bring down Volcan to the mats...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:54 am

As Volcanica managed to kick at Alice's stomach, her leg was grabbed by the blue-haired girl so she would be pulled down with her. Her head would think, "Wanna get up close and personal, eh?" When the red-haired girl got down, she would try to get on top of Alice to hold her down. If this worked, she would begin to rain down punches to the face.

Last edited by 971 on Fri May 09, 2014 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:24 pm

Though she had brought down them both, along with taking the sacrifice of a hard kick to her gut, Alice tried to squabble herself into a quick move attempt, of trying to kick her foot into Volcan's private are's, while floored, to pull on her other leg thus giving the girl a surge of pain. But even as Alice was in rage, that wouldn't stop Volcan from easily toppling the more 'pudgy' weighted girl, by doing her best to try and get on top of Alice in order to hold her down, "f fuck! watch the costume bitch!~" Alice said, easily distracted that her costume was going to tatters, before squabbling further with Volcan on the mats...experiencing punch after punch, that came her way from her rival redhead...

"Dodge! miss! dodg.....OUFFH!~" yelped out Alice, as one got too close to comfort, and part of her jaw pretty hard at that...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:22 pm

After the punch to the jaw, Volcanica felt that she landed a good hit on Alice before getting off. From there, she would attempt to grab Alice's legs and place them under her armpits while the blue-haired girl was in pain. If she can do that, Volcanica would quickly turn Alice over and sit on her back while pulling her legs for a Boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Thundering down to the mats from that blow to the face, Alice, was sprawled on her back, as she then curled herself shielding her face in pain, failing to react to Volcan's touch, as she was pulled into a Boston crab. Groaning her voice, while opening one eye in-between her fingers, "Guhhhfh...h hey, what?" she slurred, a little hazed by the hits, getting worked on into the Boston crab as Volcan pulled, working on wearing down Alice's legs, while the bluehead herself tried to kick and yell herself out of the move...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:39 pm

Volcanica would continue the hold as she pulled on the legs a little further. "Come on, Alice, let's see how long you can take it." She felt Alice also starting to try an kick out of the hold. Volcanica tried to keep her hold steady as best as she could. If Alice manages to hold on, then Volcanica would release her and back away.

Last edited by 971 on Fri May 09, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next