by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 243 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 240 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Trick or Treat match! Alice Vs Volcanica.

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

trick  treat - Trick or Treat match! Alice Vs Volcanica. - Page 5 Empty Re: Trick or Treat match! Alice Vs Volcanica.

Post by XSirenX Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:22 pm

With her own face welling up in sweat and hint of blushing redness, Alice couldn't take anymore, each toe form of torture Volcanica used...snapped the girls mind minute by minute, for the humiliation, and the memory of her last encounter with her rival, was finally making her lose her cool. And to top it off, even her costume was ruined with rips, and tares to show the beaten idiot she was. "I give......I I....G GIVE! LET GO!" Alice screamed out those two words, tapping her hand loudly onto the mats as she buried her face afterwards, humiliated, of losing again to someone who had an 'advantage' over her overblown-confidence, showing that this match was over, with the prize for Volcanica to pride and take home for herself.

Thats if she wanted to leave Alice, sobbing in embarrassment, in an arena of laughing fans...

(Match over, Volcanica wins via making Alice submit. Thread continue's with a after-match segment.)

Last edited by 11215 on Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

trick  treat - Trick or Treat match! Alice Vs Volcanica. - Page 5 CxD01fY
trick  treat - Trick or Treat match! Alice Vs Volcanica. - Page 5 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

trick  treat - Trick or Treat match! Alice Vs Volcanica. - Page 5 Empty Re: Trick or Treat match! Alice Vs Volcanica.

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:35 am

After Alice submitted, Volcanica would grab her shoes from the side of the ring to put back on her feet before the ref came over. On the way, she asked the sidelines for a mic and would receive it as the ref lightly grabbed her by the arm and led her to the center. Having her arm raised in victory, Volcanica would hear the cheers of the crowd and she had won that pumpkin full of candy. But she would also hear them still laughing at Alice as she sobbed in pain and humiliation. Once her arm was done, she would speak into the microphone. "EEENOOOUUUGH!!!" And everyone fell silent in surprise. Why was she angry? She won.

But for Volcanica, she had something else in mid as she put down the mic and walked over to Alice. Kneeling beside her, she would ask, "Alice? Are you okay?"

Last edited by 971 on Fri May 09, 2014 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:50 pm

From what Alice had just experienced, and twice in a row in her Friction career, she was in no mood for talking with the crowds and camera's...OR Volcanica most importantly to the point. She just remained in her position, face down, and streamed with faint tears as she turned away from Volcan, covering her face with her hands, as she would slap her hand at Volcan in an enraged gesture.

"D don't touch me!..." she said sniffling, before rolling herself out of the rings ropes, and stumbling to her feet as she would run herself out of the arena, barging the fire exit doors open, to finally get some air into her lungs...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:59 pm

Seeing Alice upset, Volcanica can only imagine how it felt to lose twice in a row to the same person. She would pick up Alice's pumps and the candy-filled pumpkin as she saw Alice rolling herself outside of the ring. Immediately, Volcanica chased after Alice as she said, "Alice, wait! Stop! Come back!" As Alice barged through the fire exit doors, Volcanica tried to catch up and grab her arm so she can stop here. "Please, will you just listen to me?!"

Knowing Alice was still barefoot, Volcanica knew it probably wouldn't be long before the pain of running in bare feet slows her down.

Last edited by 971 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:00 am

Feeling Volcanica grip onto her arm, Alice tried to shrug her off, rudely, not wanting anyone's friendship nor care right now...especially Volcan, since Alice's bitter taste to losing was always her weakness in times like this. "W WHAT?! right after your win! j just get lost red, get lost and be like HER....I don't....n need anyone!" Alice moaned, slightly easing into Volcan's grip, as she let out all of her bottled emotions from before...referring to the 'her' as someone she once admired and looked up to, who had left Alice without anyone, but her own show she had to herself. Now in a state of Sobbing into Volcan's arms, as she fell to her knee's a bit...

Obvious that Alice was distraught about her issues, and her unexpected friendship with Volcanica...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:21 am

Volcanica can see that Alice was distressed and it showed when she was on her knees sobbing into her arms. She can see that this was her chance...a chance to make things right again and be her one true friend. Still hugging her, she would say, "Alice...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. I had no idea you would feel this way. Ever since our last fight, I have been called to other matches and family relations. I've been wanting to see you again, but somehow, something always comes up that is unexpected and insists me to do the opposite. I saw you have your own show and I wanted to see you, but all the same, those guards tell me I'm not allowed simply because they say they don't know me. So much I could've done, but I was powerless and afraid...afraid you will reject me." Suddenly, tears filled her eyes and she softly cried as she said, "I missed you greatly, Alice. I blame myself for not finding the time to be with you again. Please...give me another chance! I want to be your friend again. And I swear I won't leave you alone again."

Volcanica now awaited for Alice's response and see if she accepts or not.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:18 am

From what words Volcanica spoke closely, and emotionally towards the sobbing girl before her, let her realize just how much Volcan was speaking to her, rather than Alice butting in with profanity or hate. Making her feel a little bit bad inside, of being too curled up in her show's fame and power, things like bullying her maid, and being a damn right jerk to anyone different to her she encountered.

"You....act...actually mean all that?" Alice said lightly, looking up to Volcan with blotched, sore eyes from crying too much...something she cared not say she too much of in secret, still in the redhead's arms as her arms felt a little limp, even her body to that extent...

Last edited by 11215 on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:05 am

Volcanica would slowly smile and nodded as she said, "Yes...I, Scarlet Lambert, mean all that I say. I hope you can forgive me after all this time and that we can finally be friends." She kept Alice close in her formerly hug when Alice's arms and body went limp. She awaited Alice's response as she didn't know whether she'll accept it reject her friendship.

Last edited by 971 on Fri May 09, 2014 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:37 am

After a long pause, and thought of the whole 'friendship' between them, no matter how different Alice was to Volcan, she would slowly nod her head, a little tired, but just wanted away from the ring for a few days or so. "F fine..........but I still want a rematch one day, just....lets get away from this place..." Alice said quietly and with a sore throat from moaning, picking up herself a bit, as she was still teary eyed, and comforted in her new friends arms at last.

Hiding the fact that she wanted to lay low a few days, after THAT embarrassment...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:03 am

Volcanica nodded as she did her best to help Alice stand up straight and support her. She would respond, "OK, we will have a rematch soon and you'll get another chance to make things even." She then showed the blue-haired girl the pumps that she left behind and offered to help put them back on her sore feet. At the same time, Volcanica also added, "Oh, by the way..." Then she showed the pumpkin full of candy that she received as a reward and offered it also with a smile. "Happy Halloween. You can keep this pumpkin."

Last edited by 971 on Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next