Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

AV 13 Barbed Wire Rope Match: Brittany Vs. Kelly

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

AV 13 Barbed Wire Rope Match: Brittany Vs. Kelly - Page 6 Empty Re: AV 13 Barbed Wire Rope Match: Brittany Vs. Kelly

Post by Underdog21 Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Annelle heard Morrigan screech as she bit into her forehead, and felt the warm, coppery taste of blood on her tongue. Underneath her, Morrigan thrashed and cursed as Annelle bit into her, screaming in pain and rage. It was a deliciously enjoyable moment, one that Annelle wanted to savour.

"Oh hush," Annelle purred, drawing her head back. Grabbing a hold of Morrigan's red hair, she would back the other girl's face hard into the mat, aiming to open up her cut a little. Wiping the blood from her mouth, she would then sit squarely on Morrigan's back, and slowly and deliberately remove one of her opponent's shoes and socks...before grabbing a hold of one of her feet. "Let's get to know one another, shall we?" she teased. "For starters, I want to see how easily you break." And with that, she would start to bend Morrigan's toes the wrong way, all the while digging her sharp nails into the other girl's vulnerable soles.

Last edited by 137 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

AV 13 Barbed Wire Rope Match: Brittany Vs. Kelly - Page 6 Empty Re: AV 13 Barbed Wire Rope Match: Brittany Vs. Kelly

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:39 pm

Morrigan felt helpless in Anelle's grip. She kicked her feet and wriggled her shoulders back and forth but with her hands cuffed she could only suffer through this woman's torture. She couldn't believe someone was doing this to her. She was pulled up and groaned, her face contorting before she was slammed in to the mat.

She let her face droop as she bled against the mat. She moaned as Anelle shifted her position and when she felt her shoe and sock being pulled off, Morrigan lifted her head up out of curiosity more than anything. "Who... the FUCK are you!?" Morrigan demanded until her toes were bent back painfully.

"Ahhh shit! Stop! Fuck!" Morrigan cried and tried to yank her foot away from Anelle's grip.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:23 pm

"Annelle deSade, pleased to make your acquaintance," the blonde replied with a smile. "I would forgive you if you've never heard of me. I've been on something of an absence of leave for quite some time. But I assure you, Miss Morrigan, you'll soon get to know me very well."

With a sudden twist, Annelle suddenly yanked sharply on one of Morrigan's toes, aiming to break it in a single, brutally efficient motion. If she managed this, then she would then stand up, give a bore yawn, and stomp down hard on Morrigan's heel to add to the redhead's agony. "Oh dear, was that your heel?" she teased gently. "Hm, I suppose there may be some irony in that..."

Last edited by 137 on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:43 pm

Morrigan's eyes flashed as Annelle said her name. The name of the dead woman walking after Morrigan killed her. But the execution would have to be postponed if she could even survive her own. Morrigan's face blanched when she felt Anelle try and break her toe. Morrigan's scream was ear piercing and she writhed like a hook fish as Annelle stood up. The stomp to the heel was something she barely even felt and when Annelle was standing up, Morrigan tried desperatly to roll away. Tears were in her eyes from the pain in her toes and she just wanted to get away from this Annelle deSade.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:27 am

Brittany grunted in pain as Kelly poured on the pressure causing Brittany to start to black out. "You are fucking dead bitch. You may win now but i swear to you i will get revenge and you will wish you were never born." Brittany would say in a pained tone as Kelly was really doing a number on her. "You will regret this bitch." Brittany would continue to say even as her vision started to go dark as the massive amount of pain she was in started to cause her to black out.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:25 am

Kelly spat down at the mat as she heard Brittany's words before yanking back harder. "Listen here you Twat. Remember this loss well. The biggest event of the year and I beat you alone at your supposed best game. I didn't even need a friend to help me. Yours came first. You're the weakling now. You're. My. Bitch." Growled Kelly, laughing through her grin as Brittany claimed she would regret this. How could she? This victory was sweet. So sweet.

Brittany passed out and The Ref-girl had seen enough the ring was just littered with blood. She grabbed Brittany's hand and let it fall once, twice, then a third final time before hurriedly calling for the bell, trying to get Kelly to let go but Kelly just kept yanking hard on Brittany's body until she had enough.

"NOW YOU'RE THE BITCH. DO YOU HEAR ME!? HUH!? YOU'RE THE BITCH!!" Screamed Kelly like a maniac as she crawled against Brittany, lifting her head up by her hair before to scream in her hair before throwing it back down, standing up as Godsmack played in the arena, looking down to see Morrigan trying to get away from Annelle. Kelly grinned down at the red head before running up on her, trying to give her a harsh leather boot aided punt across her head.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:31 am

Morrigan was way more concerned with Anelle and getting away from her than she was with Kelly. She barely even noticed the bell or the music that boomed through the arena. Even the screaming crowd was just white noise as she breathed heavily in her confines. When the boot came, she barely even felt it. Her body slipped into shock and her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. She slumped against the mat and began to bleed on it some more, left unconscious by the swift punt.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:28 am

Annelle, of course was just getting started. Breaking Morrigan's toe was such an easy and churlish thing to do, after all-- she wanted to get creative with this foul-mouthed redhead, to experiment a little with her and to make it clear to her which of them was the real monster. Before she could do anything else, however, Kelly came over, and with a single, powerful kick, knocked Morrigan unconscious.

Looking up at Kelly, Annelle gave a look of annoyance. "You could have at least let me have a little more fun, first," she pouted.

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6