by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Sarah Gatt (Complete)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Sarah Gatt (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Sarah Gatt

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:21 pm

As Akashi approached she took the gut from Sarah with an "oof" Sound. But as Sarah went to give her a DDT, Akashi reached out and grabbed Sarah's bad knee. If she went through with the DDT, Akashi wouldn't be the only one hurt from it.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Sarah Gatt (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Sarah Gatt

Post by Darius Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:41 pm

Sarah was about to go through with the DDT until Akashi grabbed her bad knee, effectively stopping her from throwing her legs out. Sarah growled. This girl was gonna focus on her injury it seemed. Well, that's what she would do. "Nice try, little girl," she hissed.

Instead of a DDT, Sarah would knee Akashi in the face with her good leg. Akashi had taken a lot of blows to the head already. She probably couldn't take much more.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:53 pm

Akashi had taken plenty of blows to the face already. A few times she had almost succumb to blacking out. The knee to the face made her see stars. "Bitch." She mumbled under her breath. She was starting to fade fast.

Sarah had been a brawler far longer than Akashi ever had been. Even though she was doing good going toe to toe brutally pounding each other it wasn't getting her anywhere. The rules at this point had been thrown out the window. Akashi would give Sarah the battle when it came to street brawling and fighting dirty. She didn't WANT to be the better woman at that but there was still one more trick that Akashi had up her sleeve.

Sarah might be the better woman at fighting dirty but she wondered about something else. She thought that maybe there was an advantage she DID have. She pressed her head against Sarah's stomach and with one hand she pulled aside the bottom part of Sarah's uniform. With the other hand she thrust two fingers inside of the other woman.

Last edited by 445 on Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:14 am

Sarah gasped in shock when Akashi inserted her fingers inside of her, something she had never before experienced in a fight. Sarah kept her sexual life and her fighting life seperate, but now both were happening right here in the ring. Sarah shivered with pleasure as Akashi explored within her.

She then was brought back when she realized she was still in a fight. As hard as it was Sarah had to get back in the game. The manuever had caught her off guard. If it happened again, she may not be able to control herself. She would pull Akashi up by her hair, making her remove her fingers, and then deliver a vicious uppercut to her chin.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:46 am

Akashi let out a grin when she felt that Sarah had been shocked by the intrusion. Before she could continue Akashi felt herself being tugged by hair. Wincing, she could do little to stop the uppercut. She reeled backwards and fell to her butt. She leaned against the ropes dizzy from the punch. She still managed to smile though as she looked up at Sarah. "You may be better at fighting dirty but I think that I am a hell of a lot better at fighting 'clean' so to speak. She brought up her fingers and licked them.

"Mmmm." She liked the thought of doing more to Sarah. "You had better finish me off." She said. "If you don't I'm going to have a time with that little pussy of yours."

"Of course if I win the match, you'll win too. That's the nice thing about how I like to play, no one really looses." She was panting between breaths. "What do you have to show if you beat me to a pulp? A bum leg? A broken bruised body? Was it worth it?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:05 am

Sarah growled angrily. To be invaded like that! She preffered a straight brutal attack. What Akashi did felt foreign. When Akashi finished her speech, Sarah had to laugh at the last part of it.

"Was it worth it?" she mused. "You tell me? When the match started you were this proud, noble warroir who wanted to be a sumo. And now look at you. You fought dirty, used weapons, and even stripped naked. In other words, I brought you down to my level." Sarah griined maliciously. "And when all else fails, you try to rape me? So much for the proud warroir girl. You're no sumo. You're just like me."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:16 am

"I am disgraced, it's true." She said. "But that doesn't mean I have lost my pride as a warrior. We do whatever it takes to win. I didn't come here to loose. If I had let you do what you wanted then what would I have had? What would I have had to hold onto?" She slowly rose to her feet.

"What did you think of me before we started the match? Someone who you were going to have an easy time of because you didn't have any kinds of values to adhere to and you were going to use that against me?"

"What about now? You're still running your mouth but I bet you'd think twice about stepping into the ring with me again."

Akashi cracked her neck and crouched down. "and even if you still act tough your body is going to remember this fight for a while. I may not be a street brawler like you but if you think that Sumo isn't just as punishing on the body then you have another thing coming."

With that she charged at Sarah "HYAAAAAAA!" She yelled. She made no attack other than to try and reach out her arms and try and grab the sides of Sarah's uniform. It was the most basic traditional Sumo attack that she had.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:26 am

Sarah held her ground, which was difficult with her bum leg, but she did anyway. Pain exploded through her knee when she took Akashi's charged, but she had stayed standing.

"You can say whatever you want," Sarah said "But the truth of it is, you got a taste of being bad, and you liked it. You may consider yourself a sumo, but I doubt the real sumos do!"

With that she would aim a kick right for Akashi's naked crotch. It would likely incapacitate her, and he would follow up with a headbutt to send her to the mat.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:42 am

Akashi took the kick to the crotch and doubled over. The headbutt sent her to the ground and she laid on her back clutching her head. Even tough she was in pain and dazed she still had a smile on her face.

"You assumed I was good in the first place..." She managed. "You wouldn't know anything about real Sumo if you were hit in the face with slap. Besides, this is just the maezumo for me and it was everything I hoped it would be.

To get to the top you have to start at the bottom. I should thank you for dragging me there." After Akashi's final words she closed her eyes. She wasn't unconscious but if Sarah had something else coming she wouldn't see it coming.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:55 am

Sarah scoffed. She didn't even care anymore. This was bitch was just about done. Still limping she walked over to Akashi and mounted her, pinning her arms down with her knees in a schoolgirl pin.

"My pleasure," Sarah assured, right before she would start raining punches down on the girl's face. That ought to wipe the smile from her mouth.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Sarah Gatt (Complete) - Page 8 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. Sarah Gatt (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next