Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 54 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King - Page 2 Empty Re: Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:12 am

Sayoko had timed the move perfectly. She was suppose to flip over and land on her knees. But she didn't. King grabbed ahold and powerfully stopped the momentum. The tension hopeful had a moment of panic before he smashed her down to the mat with the powerbomb. "Unh!" she groaned as she landed back first. Her head snapped back to the mat and her limbs dropped to her sides.

For a moment, she didn't know where she was. She saw the lights of the arena and realized she had to get up. The wrestler tried to force herself up but her back and head hurt. She wasn't entirely sure what had happened. She looked as if she was trying to do a difficult sit-up before she gave up and nursed her back with both hands.

Last edited by 9943 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King - Page 2 Empty Re: Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:24 am

After successfully counter her move with his powerful Powerbomb, he nearly spat at her down while she lay there feeling the pain on her poor back. "Damn jobber! Stay down and take the beating, all the cameraman wants is your ass kicked!" shouting at her before shaking his head, surprised she was able to try fighting back yet she miserably failed her attempt whatever that flying flipping move that King never ever use.

Moving on over to reach down for her hair to pull the girl up standing in front of the beast, deep growl and glaring at the girl. "Want to try that flippy move again?" He taunt her, trying to get her head to pull under his muscled arm, his free hand reaching down grab the waistline of her bottom piece, but he though of a better way to hold of her, instead he place his hand between her legs cupping her crotch to pushes her up straight into the air to hold her up, showing off his strength to the camera man for awhile before falling backward to slam her down into his Suplex.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:38 am

The dazed girl didn't comprehend most of King's words. He pulled up on her hair once more to get her to stand. Her feet stumbled around before he set her up for his next move. The beast lifted her up by the crotch. The girl gasped at the feeling of his hand grabbing her there. He hung on for a few additional seconds as he displayed her to the camera. Finally, he dropped to his back and she slammed down to the mat.

Once again Sayoko's back hit first. Her upper body sat up from the momentum before she fell back down limply. "Unh...." She groaned in pain as she laid there unwilling to even try to stand up. The hits King gave were far too strong for her to take. All she knew at the moment was how much it hurt.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:46 am

The big beast laying her down with the classic move, the Suplex, was enough to weaken her even further for that poor backs of her, he didnt care of course and only matters to him and 'training' her to be the best jobber around, simply because hes the best there is and knows how to do it like a boss. "HA!" He slowly gets up on his knees to look down at the girl, weaken and laying there while her back is hurting for sure, he takes a moment to think what to do next.

**Yes, this will be great** He thought, crawling toward her from the side and sliding his hands under her body to scoop the poor girl up, holding her across his chest with a grin under his mask. King tries to lift her up high and dropping her down to slam her back right over his knee, but not going to do it once, he attempt to lift her up and dropping her again before draping her over into his Backbreaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:24 pm

"Mmm..." the battered woman moaned in pain on the mat. She was suddenly lifted up again without relief. She looked at the mat from her horizontally lifted position and knew what was coming. All she could do was wrap her arms around King to lessen the impact. He dropped her across his knee eliciting another moan of pain. The blow broke her grip on him. Her arms hung tiredly in the air at her sides.

Then, King lifted her up and dropped her again. "Ungh!" Sayoko groaned in agony but it wasn't over just yet. King pushed down on her neck and legs to stretch her over his knee. "Aaaah!" She screamed as her already beaten back was stretched even further. She reached around blindly for something to break her free. She managed to grab onto his mask and attempted to pull on it weakly just to try to get him to let go.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Wed Jan 15, 2014 7:08 pm

With his cute opponent back slammed down over his knee twice in a row before fully stretching her out, her sexy screams and moans were enough to make King really happy about it, but soon that he could see her hands reaching out, though struggling, trying to reach around like aiming for his mask, slightly shook his head and leaning back to further bending her body. "Grrr I dont think so!"

Both his hands from her thigh and chin moving to their destination.... from her thigh he move it up over her crotch and rubbing her down to grope her at the same time, his other hand from her chin moving to her nice breasts placing between them and cupping over one of them, together he not only rubbing and feeling her up but also pushes her down to further her back bending Backbreaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:01 am

Sayoko's back kept bending and she had to give up on trying to tug on her opponent's mask. She grabbed hold of his arm to try and pull herself up to relieve the pressure on her spine. It hurt so much. She had to ease the pressure somehow. Just as she thought King was releasing her, though, it got a lot worse. His hands drifted to her lady parts and molested her defenseless body. She moaned involuntarily and moved her hands to grab the hand that was feeling up her breasts.

It was humiliating. She had to make it stop. But as soon as she stopped supporting her weight with her hands, it made the backbreaker hurt even more. It got to the point where she had no choice but to grab onto King's shoulder to counter her weight on his knee. The girl continued to moan in pain from the hold and was at the mercy of her opponent's wandering hands. "S-Stop..." She whimpered quietly.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:23 am

"Mmmmmm yes, you do have a really nice body there babe." He said still having his hands groping her fine pair of breasts and warming up her crotch while her back stretches over to weaken her whole body, his partner would love to do some bad pain on this poor bitch. But hes taking all the glory on dominating Sayoko for sure, now he can feel her hands grabbing on his shoulders as if shes trying to pull herself up, he doesnt mind at all since he got plans for her.

He move his hands from her sexy parts and moving it up to her throat, both his strong large hands to grab hold of her and using it to lift the girl off his knee as he trying to stand up on his feet, lifting the girl high off the mat to not just choking her but also having her hanging, haplessly for his amusing pleasure. "Hurrgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:09 am

The battered girl prayed in her head for the pain to stop. Finally, it did. She just wished the pain didn't just transition into another form of pain. King's strong hands clamped around her neck, cutting off her air. She was already desperate for oxygen after being tortured for so long. Both her hands desperately clung to King's wrists trying to free herself from his grip to no avail. He lifted her up into the air and off her feet. All her weight tugged on her neck which hurt the girl just as badly as the choke was. She tried to kick in the air out of desperation to free herself but to no success.

She tried to beg him to stop but she couldn't speak. Before long, the girl's kicking stopped. Sayoko's gaze drifted from her opponent to the arena and her grip on his hands weakened. She was fading fast and would black out if he kept choking her.

Last edited by 9943 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:19 am

"Hmph! Your training isnt done yet babe!" He shouted at her while he got her hanging up by the throat from his strong hands, he could see her limbs going limp as she seem to unable to keep going from after only few moves have done to the poor girl, he grinning a bit wider hidden under his mask and thinking that since theres no rules of how to win, he can do whatever he wants until hes done with her.

He would pull her body closer to him so that he could release the hold and having his arms to go around her waist into a hug, but thats not only thing he want to do. "Better feel the surge Sayoko!" King lifting the cutie up high and dropping her down on his knee right between her legs to get her to vicious sit on his knee. "HA!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next