by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King - Page 5 Empty Re: Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

Post by TaliZorah Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:26 pm

Sayoko slumped into the corner turnbuckle. She would've collapsed to the floor had King not propped her up. The poor wrestler was still unconscious and unaware that her top had been stripped off and used to tie her arms behind the turnbuckle. She was just as oblivious to the fact that the beast then stripped off her bottom as well revealing her battered, redened and...wet womanhood. All the stimulating touching, feeling, and rubbing had gotten to her body. Even if Sayoko's mind didn't want it to happen, her body did.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King - Page 5 Empty Re: Sayoko Morishige vs Killer King

Post by KillerV Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:41 pm

King finished stripping his opponent clothes off to exposed those bare breasts and her crotch, looking down as he could see she was battered pretty hard by him and her crotch looking a bit wet, he grins cause he was molesting her the whole match, thinking to himself how would she feel if he have his personal fun with her? He turns his head to the cameraman and shout out loud. "Hey! Think you can record this extra features?"

Then turning his attention to Sayoko while reaching down to his trunks to pull out his fairly large n thick cock, ready to get into some hentai actions with her whether she likes it or not. King leaning in closer to her naked body and placing his hands on her thighs to spread it apart before sliding his membrane into her pussy, pushing it up hard and repeatedly thrusting her, fucking the girl. "Mmmm mmmm mmmm uhhh uhhh!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:17 am

Sayoko slowly regained consciousness as King penetrated her repeatedly. Her eyelids opened and her eyes were already rolled up. Still mostly out of it, the girl moaned as the man entered and left her. She didn't know what was happening and was too groggy to fight any of the feelings around her. "Unnnn..." Sayoko eventually began to realize what was happening but was neither physically or mentally able to resist. She moaned louder and breathed faster with every push. "No..." She whispered breathlessly between the other sounds she was making. There was too much happening for her to comprehend just how humiliating and degrading it was. All she could think about was the sensation King's actions were creating inside of her.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:06 pm

"Mmmm mmmmm keep enjoying it!" King well known, somewhat horrific famous physical thing done to his opponent is by having his way with Sayoko into the corner, humiliating her in front of the cameraman recording everything he is doing to her, roughing up her body with his large manhood as the sick beast moving his hands sliding over her thighs and getting it around her firm soft ass, squeezing it firmly and pushing it toward into him, getting his cock pushing in deeper into her as each thrusts causing the arousing man grunting louder and louder. "Unnnnnn UNNNNN!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:18 pm

Sayoko's moaning became loud and erratic as the much larger man pushed deeper and deeper into her. Her hands were helplessly tied behind her and there was nothing she could do to resist her opponent. All the stimulation and force had pushed the poor girl to her limit. Whether it was his true intention or not didn't matter. Sayoko screamed out. Her thighs trembled and her back arched. The inside of her squirmed against King's manhood each time he entered and her eyes locked upward in ecstasy. Even after everything that had happened, the sensation was too incredible to fight. Sayoko's body resigned to resistance and she slumped back as the beast continued. There wasn't anything left in her to do anything about it.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:31 pm

After King doing his rough pleasure into her sex as shes screaming out from his actions, hes loving it and not care how she feels other than she SHOULD enjoy the King's King thick prize even she doesnt admit it, he knows that she loves it. "MMmm mmmm!" He kept it up for awhile before he decided to further the humiliation by pulling his cock out of her and getting the girl out of the corner, ready to show the camera what he can do next.

Since the girl is much smaller than him, he turns her around and having the girl bend over, getting behind her not to fuck her in the ass, no, King leaning down to get his hands under her legs and moving it up in front of her as his hands goes under her arms and placing behind her head with his hands clamp together, lifting the girl up and applying an unique submission hold- [url=http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/082/8/3/kasumi_donut_by_shijrakicostominso-d5yzgvi.jpg:agmwprsw]King's Trophy[/url:agmwprsw]. "HURRRGH!"

Last edited by 6075 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:10 am

Sayoko's opponent continued abusing her even after she was forced to orgasm. When he untied her, she thought her ordeal was finally over. But of course it wasn't. He pulled her to the center of the ring. She offered no resistance as he set up another torturous hold on her. As he pulled her up into the painful and extremely humiliating submission, Sayoko saved her breath for crying in pain. She knew it was pointless to beg or plead with him at this point. King was going to do whatever he pleased with her body and she knew that was the end of it.

The cameraman zoomed in on her dripping and exposed crotch. If there was any doubt before that she really came, it was now obvious. The newbie continued crying in agony, not knowing when the torture would finally end...if ever.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:00 am

King putting his weaken opponent in display front of the camera where they're recording her spreading out, completely naked fully exposed her privates and even worst for her, she even having herself dripping of her exposed crotch for the camera, looking up to show her face expressing in serious pain as the man beast jerking her head forward, straining on the poor Sayoko applying on his submission hold, hearing her crying .

"HA! Now once you record all that, this girl will enjoy my final move!" He said, slowly releasing the hold to put her down on the mat just to get her to turn around and face him. "Say... goodnight!" He would go for a kick to her stomach expecting the newbie double over where he would follow up with her head tuck between his legs, pulling onto her arms behind her back and quickly jumping up to drop down on his knees face planting the poor girl into his Pedigree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5