Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi - Page 6 Empty Re: Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi

Post by dragonswill Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:30 pm

Aoi moan softly as she closed her eyes softly trying to fight back against the pleasure as she gotten weak form it and was able to be push back quite easily. "nmm s-stop.." she whined softly shaking her head in frustration really not liking the position she was in, letting go of Kelly's hands as she grip the champions shoulders and pushed against her weakly but had lost most of her strength already

"g-get...mmm off ..me ~" Aoi squeaked blushing as she opened her eyes looking up at the dominant girl, her panties were soaking wet by now

Back to top Go down

Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi - Page 6 Empty Re: Kawaii title match: Kelly vs Aoi

Post by Harrier Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:55 pm

"Aah....Come on, don`t tell me that you do not like it. I can feel the excitement dripping out of you basically..."
Kelly managed to reply to the other girl while she was in the process of heaving her body upon the body of Aoi to fully pin her to the mat while her knee would grind against the sex of the Japanese to keep her pinned.

But still she had to remove that pesky panty from the challenger, so she would try to keep Aoi down with her upper body and press their breasts together so that she could try to hook the panty of Aoi with her thumbs and pull them down while her butt would point up into the air, much to the applause of the audience.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:18 pm

"auh!" Aoi moaned more almost completely helpless to stop Kelly from rubbing her sex with that knee getting pinned quite easily. "I-I do like it Kelly-chan!"Aoi admitted as she gasped and moaned grippinng Kelly's hips. feeling Kelly pin her down with her upperbody and stopping the knee assault Aoi looked up at Kelly as an other moan came out of her mouth feeling her breast get squashed under the champions breast.

still holding Kelly's hips Aoi felt her panty come down her legs causing her to blush softly and a tinny bit. still not wanting to look completely weak Aoi gave the blue haired girl a few hard slap on her bottom causing the audience to go wild "y-your a very naughty girl Kelly-chan you deserve a spanking for being so naughty!" Aoi smirked a little bit, looking at Kelly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:56 am

"OW!"
The relief Kelly had felt when she finally had Aoi naked was quickly broken when she got slapped hard on the bottom, although the grin did quickly reappear on her face.
"Why don`t you punish me then?"
She asked, grinning dimly for a moment before sliding down a little so that her belly would lie on the sex of Aoi and move there by swaying from side to side while her face was on the level of the breasts of the Japanese so that she could twirl the nipples there and kiss the throat of Aoi, trying to stimulate her without exposing herself too much for a counterattack.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:11 am

Aoi smiled when she slapped Kelly's bottom but it appear to have not done much when Kelly simply slide down her body and sway her self over the challangers sex "ouuahh..." Aoi moaned out but wrapped her legs around Kelly for a tight scissors "unnhh....i will punish you Kelly as soon as this is over and that belt becomes mine.." Aoi smiled partly trying to fight the moans but was already so close to exploding that she wanted to explode very badly.

looking down at Kelly Aoi tried to roll over and get the top position again while still holding the body scissors

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:01 pm

"Agh!"
The scissor stopped the swaying motion of her hips quite effectively, and Kelly squirmed in the grip of Aoi. She nearly lost her focus while pain shoot through her hips and air was getting scarce in her lungs, but she could also feel that Aoi was close to cum, so she would try to press on after she had been rolled around and was on the bottom again, feeling the rather uncomfortable position of the knees and legs of the Japanese in her back.

She would try to shift her arms back down to the bottom of Aoi where she would attempt to snake a hand to the sex of the other girl and insert a finger for a final push for the other girl to jump over the edge.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Mar 28, 2014 9:46 pm

"hehe got ya Kelly-chan.." Aoi smiled as she was able to stop Kelly form swaying her hips and was feeling pretty good now that she was on top of Kelly again. However just when she was starting to get her counter attack going a hard long draw out moan came form her lips when she felt Kelly hand touch her sex. "aouuhhh no no!" Aoi cried out quickly reaching for Kelly's hand but was to late once her finger enter her just enough to push her over as she came, her juices spurting out of her and her orgasm coming over her like a wave falling off to Kelly's side breathing hard.

looking at Kelly with half close eyes Aoi had to regain her self quickly befor the champion press on to the attack or else she'll lose her chance to take the belt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:52 am

The Canadian was waiting for the counter attack of the challenger, but it did not come. Instead she had a feeling that she had now finally overwhelmed her gorgeous opponent! She would kiss the breasts of the other girl a little more at her leisure, admiring their form and firmness with caressing or demanding kisses until Aoi could not resist any longer and was temporarily defeated.

"Now you`re finally mine, Aoi-chan. I`ll finish you off and enjoy your body a little in the process!"
Kelly said with a seductive smile while Aoi wanted to get away from her quickly, with Kelly using the chance to get up quickly.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:50 am

Aoi panted harshly as she lay there for abit looking at Kelly listening to what she had to say "you may have gotten me this once Kelly-chan but i will be taking your belt and making you my slut for me to enjoy" Aoi said back thought some breaths as she got up on her legs but rested her arms on her knees to catch her breath more befor looking up at Kelly

thinking she had enough rest she quickly grabbed on to the Canadian and tried to push her onto the turnbuckles

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:22 pm

A little grin appeared on Kelly`s face. The challenger sure had a lot of confidence, and her first title defense had been quite challenging up to this point in any kind of wording.
"Hm, to be your slut sure is tempting, Aoi-chan. But I think it will rather be the other way around."
She responded, but was quite surprised when Aoi came into action all of a sudden and flung the champion into the turnbuckles.

"Uh!"
She moaned after she had hit the ring restrains, but would play a little theatrically possum as needed while readying herself to meet Aoi with a Splash attack should she approach her, fast or slow.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next