Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. "Sexy" Sadie(Complete)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. "Sexy" Sadie(Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. "Sexy" Sadie

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:59 am

Akashi had been expecting to be hit by something. Tumbling to the ground had hurt and most would have been on her. As she rose she looked around to see Sadie standing next to her. Akashi furrowed her brow and walked by Sadie. As she passed she gave the other girl a friendly pat on the butt and put a leg up to climb into the ring. She stopped and turned around. "This isn't a game it's a real fight. Don't ever give your opponent a chance to recover." With that she slid into the ring and took a few steps back making sure Sadie knew she was not going to get attacked upon reentering. "You made the right move letting me topple out of the ring but do you know how many wrestlers would have made you pay for hesitating?"

Akashi took a crouching stance as she had in the beginning of the match. "I told you to give me your best. If you let up again I won't show the same kind of kindness."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Akashi Tanikaze Vs. "Sexy" Sadie(Complete) - Page 3 Empty Re: Akashi Tanikaze Vs. "Sexy" Sadie

Post by mnpinner Mon Apr 13, 2009 4:00 pm

Sadie rolled back in the ring with a sigh. "I know that I told you that I'd give you my best...I just...didn't want things to be unfair..." she said hesitantly. Sadie took a neutral stance, bending a bit with her hands out, getting ready for whatever Akashi was to throw at her...or throw her at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:02 pm

Akashi looked up at Sadie. "I'm a big girl." She said. "I can deal with a little unfairness." She then lowered her head and rushed at Sadie. She used her open handed slaps to bat at Sadie's arms and bull rushed the smaller girl hoping to knock her down.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:45 pm

Sadie was ready this time as she got a determined look on her face. As Akashi charged at her, she jumped up, spreading her legs, hoping to jump at least onto the sumo-girl's back, landing on her bottom. If Sadie succeeded, she would roll down her opponent's back, grabbing a hold of her thighs. Then, laying on her back, she would try to pull the sumo onto her back for a roll-up pin, if she was strong enough.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Akashi was expecting a move but not that kind. As Sadie leaped over her Akashi's eyes widened. She turned around long enough to feel herself falling. Suddenly she was caught up in a pin that she didn't expect.

"1" Akashi wriggled but could not get out.

"2" Akashi's eyes widened and she used all of her strength to kick out as the ref was about to bring the hand down for the three count.

Well I wanted tough. She though as she sat up, panting slightly. Though she wasn't worn out, she was wired from almost loosing the match. I should get serious too. I can't let the spirit of competition make me forget it's still a match. She turned to look at Sadie hoping she could get at her before she recovered from what she hoped was the shock of letting a victory escape her grasp. Akashi flung herself at the girl. Hopefully she could keep this on the ground and out muscle the smaller girl.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:45 pm

Her head hit the floor as she was flung backwards. She quickly got back up in a sitting position. Sadie was proud of herself for at least getting a 2-count. She honestly hadn't expected making it that far in this match. How do you beat an opponent who is larger than you? she thought with a frown. It was then that she saw Akashi launch herself at her. Sadie couldn't think fast enough and would be caught when Akashi hit her target.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:18 pm

Akashi did her best to try and straddle Sadie when she saw that her attack had worked. Her next attempt was to get Sadie in a head lock and attempt to smother her underneath the full weight of her busty bosom.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:52 am

Sadie squirmed and flailed her arms as her face was forced under the bountiful bosom of the sumo-girl. The kawaii tried punching Akashi's back, but to no avail as she was trapped between her opponent's cleavage. Unfortunately, Sadie was too bent on not losing to just submit as she would continue to flail and squirm under the weight of Akashi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:29 am

Akashi tried to keep Sadie under her weight and underneath her breasts. To try and counter the flailing she would sit up and let herself drop onto Sadie's stomach to try and get both the fight and the air out of her so that her breasts could finish the job.

"Come on now..." She said teasingly. "Can you think of a better way to loose a match if you're going to loose?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Sadie's arms started to hit less and less frequently due to the lack of oxygen. Akashi's taunt merely made her start to lose hope. Perhaps she should tap out, but no, she refused. There had to be a way out of this.

Sadie reached for her opponent's black hair, which she would grab and try and yank with her dieing strength.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next