Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Domino vs. Carmen Rodriguez

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Domino vs. Carmen Rodriguez - Page 5 Empty Re: Domino vs. Carmen Rodriguez

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:00 pm

Domino keeps their bodies locked down together, letting the audience continue to ogle them.

When her struggling stops, his eyes widen. She lets out that groan. The eyes widen a little further. She begins patting the mat, signalling her submission.

The teen doesn't release her immediately, though. He waits until the referee has certainly seen this and is signalling for the bell to sound off.

*DING* *DING* *DING*

At that point, he immediately releases the hold on her chin and arm, relieving her of any stretching, contorting pain he'd been putting her through. His legs detangle from her hips and he sits up, nudging her to do so as well. After all, she'd still basically be lying back atop him. And from there, he pats a hand gently to the back of her right shoulder. Not to cause her hurting arm any more pain, but rather as a sort of acknowledgement.

"I thought for sure you were gonna make me pin you," he says quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:16 pm

She nods his way, taking a few moments to draw breath and rub her back - nasty move. "Nah." She shook her head. "You got to know when to throw towel in - you had me dead, no need to draw it out. Good moves." She drew back her fist as she stood, looking to see if he jumped, smirking at him the whole way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:24 pm

Domino first moves to a knelt position, smirking at her. "Kind'a funny, comin' from the girl who pushed herself to stand up immediately after taking a running stunner," he teases.

Once he raises to his feet, the referee starts to take his wrist. Only that fist draws back. Domino immediately puts his guard up, eyes widened. But it was just a feint. Oh, Hell, the flashbacks to public school. He squints at her and gives her closest shoulder (the left one, this time!) a light shove. "Punk."

Finally, his wrist is taken and his hand held aloft in victory. Domino turns his attention to the audience and raises his other arm, smiling brightly, skin lightly glistened under the overhead lights. She gave him a workout, no doubt about that. And he has a sore back and very achy midsection for his trouble. But once the referee has released his arm, he suddenly attempts to loop an arm around Carmen's waist to yank her up to his side. His free hand gestures towards her, acknowledging her again, but this time for the audience.

"Gonna have to explain to me why a boxer's decided to go professional wrestler sometime," he asides to the woman, gaze still affixed on the cheering crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:08 pm

Carmen's more than a little uncomfortable about being jerked by the waist like that, but she doesn't put up too much resistance - he means well, and she's far too tired to make much of a fuss over it, anyway. She waves to the audience and gives them a cheer, holding up her fist.

After a moment, she pulls away from him and starts undoing the tap on her hands. "Tell you what - accept a rematch with me and I'll tell you everything you want to know...the next time we fight. Say, a month from now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:20 pm

Domino can feel that tension in her frame when he tugs her against himself in that semi-familiar manner, and it earns a little chuckle. He doesn't try to maintain it any longer than she's willing to indulge, however, and he steps back from her.

"Alright. Fine. A month or so. But'cha better bring more than just boxing drills next time!," warns the teen with a wry wagging of his finger. "Otherwise, it's gonna go a lot like how it did tonight! I wanna see more!" His back touches the ropes, and he juts a thumb over his shoulder towards the audience. Or the exit. "And I'll bet they do, too." Probably cleared up any confusion there. "You're strong - not a lott'a girls can lift me like you did. Play that up."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:34 pm

"Being fair, you're pretty light, as guys go - don't think I'll be body slamming to many people...but I'll have some surprises for you, you can bet on that. Though punching you is way too damn fun for me to cut it out completely. Just don't go complaining when I break something besides your ribs, too."

She started to stretch, waving to him on his way. "Take it easy...Domino."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:46 pm

"Best not be the face. That's how I make my livin'." Even though she seemed to just love striking at it. He sticks his tongue out at her before rolling over the top rope to drop cleanly to the floor outside.

On his way backstage, he slaps a few high-fives along the way with some fans, affording them a smile.

Winner by Submission: Domino

Last edited by 12089 on Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5