by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 173 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Bone To Pick

4 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Bone To Pick - Page 5 Empty Re: A Bone To Pick

Post by Tatyina Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:49 am

Morrigan narrowed her eyes at Brittany. "Bitch, I give the best head in this whole company." She said. "J-" She opened her mouth and then shut it quickly. She had almost said something she might not want to say in front of her lover. "You're just too much of a slut to pass up any tongue that wants a lick." She added.

Morrigan then looked sown, sliding her foot off of Clyde and leaning in with her free hand to cup his balls in her hands and squeeze them enough to put some pressure on the cowboy. "She doesn't look like she's going to cum anytime soon. Is this how you please your pathetic ass girlfriend? She must be as shitty as you. She settled for a worthless tool with no skill whatsoever in the bedroom!" She said grinning. "Lilith should be screaming her fucking head off! You know." Morrigan said narrowing her eyes and squeezing more. "Something I don't seem to be able to do, apparently." She growled.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:17 pm

Clyde was smirking inwardly as he lapped at Brittany's pussy. He wasn't a big fan of being referred to as their little bitch, but Brittany seemed to be enjoying it and the fact that he was probably showing up Morrigan right in front of her eyes was so satisfying, bit to mention it appeared that they were going to let him go once he got Brittany off. Clyde was having a little bit of fun, despite how dirty he felt, but all that came to a halt when Morrigan suddenly grabbed Clyde right by the balls and squeezed.

"Mmnnphh!!!" Clyde howled into Brittany's sex as Morrigan squeezed his jewels, he winced in pain before starting to huff angrily through his nose to fight the pain as he endured the demeaning insults that made him want to kick Morrigan in the mouth and make Brittany squirt like a fountain just to shut her up. Another squeeze came and Clyde tensed up in pain. "Hmmmnnngh!!" He shook violently and quickly started licking faster and harder.

His tongue lapped hastily as Brittany's pussy, pushing his face in deeper, grounding his mouth and nose harder into her folds while stabbing his tounge inside the brunette and letting it wobble within her inner walls, tasting her up as much as he could before drawing back his tongue and blowing through his closed lips to make them vibrate against Brittany's sex before lapping harder yet again, dunking his tongue inside her up and down, back and forth.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:15 pm

"Oh, don't be jealous Morrigan. You know i would never let just anyone between my legs. This is a special occasion and besides no one can give me more of a thrill than you." Brittany said before letting out another moan. "I am just trying to teach this little bitch his place. If you want i can have him stop and you can ream out his ass with a dildo. Would that make you feel better?" Brittany said as she would feel herself close to orgasm as Clyde's was going a god job between her legs and Brittany was still aroused from her earlier sessions with Morrigan.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:52 am

Morrigan's eyes lit up at Brittany's words. She was honestly surprised that Brittany would say something like that. Her cheeks flushed a bit and she grinned. She let go of Clyde's balls. Morrigan then straddled Clyde's waist and put his body into a tight scissor hold as she leaned in and pushed her lips against Brittany's. "Just shut up and cum so we can kick this tool out. Just make sure you're ready to go again. I might even let you use the strappy. I'm horny as fuck right now."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:50 pm

"...Gee, how romantic..." Clyde thought dryly as he dealt with the pain and lapped fiercely into Brittany. If his balls weren't being squeezed, Clyde would have rolled his eyes at the hallmark moment these two were having now... The sarcasm however was replaced by a bit of fear when Brittany brought up pegging his ass yet again. "Dun' give her ideas, dammit!" He thought to himself frustratingly.

Clyde gasped in relief as his jewels were released. His eyes widening a bit when Morrigan suddenly straddled him and clamped her legs around his waist as she kissed Brittany. Clyde winced form the pain, and tensed up, hearing their words her words brought some relief and spurred him to go back to licking hard once more.

The cowboy didn't know if he should remain pissed off at what was happening... Or if he should be turned on by what was happening with these two now and what was going to happen when he was gone!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:06 am

Brittany smiled as she saw Morrigan blush. "Oh, don't worry lover once this bitch is done i will give you the fuck of your life." Brittany said before kissing Morrigan back. "Hey you heard her. Hurry up and make me cum." Brittany would say as she would tug on Clyde's hair to force the mans face into her crotch yet again where Brittany would rather harshly hump herself against Clyde's face to speed up the process of her orgasm. "He may be good with his tongue lover but i don't think this guy is man enough to last a night with us. I mean he can barely get me off. I can't even think what his little sex bitch sees in him." Brittany would say with a smirk as she was rapidly approaching orgasm.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:18 am

"Oh fuck off...." Clyde wanted to remind Brittany he had a name, but with her pussy in his mouth and Morrigan crushing his sides, it was hard to talk, even more so when the brunette suddenly tugged at his hair and gave a series of harsh hip thrusts that rocked Clyde's head back, forced to go with the motion of Brittany's humping, Clyde felt his head ragdolled as Brittany buried his face deep into her and used his mouth throughly. "M-Mrph! Mph! Hmmph!!" Clyde exclaimed with each pulse, Clyde was barely able to lick, he was forced to just keep his tongue out and firm as Brittany rode his face.

The hard part however was that... He was struggling to breathe. He tensed in pain as Morrigan continued to crush him and with Brittany smothering and humping his whole face, Clyde couldn't breathe. "Mm--Mhhh!!" He thrashed violently, his hands clutching the bare hips of Brittany, where he his finger tips would dig into Brittany's flesh, slowly raking down her hips and ass cheeks as Clyde struggled to breathe, trying to purse his lips and lap with his outstretched tongue to try and make Brittany cum as quick as possible.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:45 am

Morrigan kissed Brittany deeply, hearing her lover's words and grinning. Morrigan leaned back and turned her body. She raised her free hand and slapped Clyde's ass hard, running her hand along the butt as she looked him over. "It's true." She said. "If he can't satisfy you with his tongue, his little lover girl must be some kind of virgin slut who thinks any kind of touch is magical. She must be a complete idiot." Morrigan said, laughing.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:37 am

Brittany smiled at her lover as she insulted Clyde's lover "Well i guess that is the only way for this bitch to get a woman. He needs one that has never had another man as then she would see just what a bitch he is." Brittany would say before moaning again as she continued to rapidly hump against Clyde's face. "I think this is it." Brittany would yell out as she would explode all over Clyde's face covering him with her love juice as she leaned forward to kiss Morrigan and moan into her lovers voice.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:10 am

Morrigan smirked as Clyde finished her lover off. She pushed herself forward and kissed Brittany deeply. She then stood up, removing herself from Clyde enough to hand the arm she was holding over to Brittany. Morrigan then stepped away. "Alright. I guess that's good enough." She said, leering at the cowboy. Normally I'd make you lick Lilith clean but we said we'd let you go and I suppose you did a passable job. I guess your butt's safe... for now." She taunted. "But before you leave." She said, letting silence linger in the air for a moment. "Strip."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next