Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Bone To Pick

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A Bone To Pick - Page 6 Empty Re: A Bone To Pick

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:34 am

Clyde yelped when his ass got struck hard by Morrigan, making him jolt forward, eyes going wide from the blow, starting to fidget and squirm when he felt the girl's hand run all over his rump... He felt weird. Nobody had ever done stuff like that to him before. It didn't feel right. But thankfully, it would probably be all over soon enough, and good thing too. Morrigan and Brittany's statements were crawling under Clyde's sin, it made him want to lash out at the two but that came to a halt when finally... Brittany came.

Flash flood in the eyes, mouth and nose in an instant, Clyde pulled back, gasping and coughing as he was able to breathe now, swallowing some juice while spitting some out, this was just plain humiliating but he bit his tounge, it seemed like the worse was over. Anything to avoid getting butt fucked.

Clyde rolled his eyes at Morrigan telling him his bum was safe for now. Of course she'd say something like that. But of course... there was a catch it seemed.

Clyde's eyes widened a bit before he narrowed them at the red head. "...Why?" He was only wearing his windbreaker and wrestling tights, but he didn't feel comfortable getting butt naked around these two... Especially with all their talk about a gay-ass strapon!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:39 am

Morrigan laughed loudly as Clyde deflated. Was the boy really going to question anything they said with cum dripping off his face? "We said you could go." Morrigan began. "We never said anything about your clothes." Morrigan turned her head to look at their little closet of fun. "But, I guess f we have to go through the trouble of taking them off ourselves, we might as well go all the way." She said, referring to the threat they hung over him like an axe blade.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:51 am

"Oh fuck off, pal!!" Growled Clyde, wiping his face some more with is arm before yanking his arm free from Brittany unzipping the windbreaker, letting it drop behind him. He eyed the duo with bitter glares before grabbing the hem of his tights pulling the legs out of the boots before completely removing the tights from his body, a firm mast clearly standing in attention thanks to all the games Brittany and Morrigan played with him. Either way, Clyde was left nude now save for his wrestling boots, which would take a little while to untie.

"Fuckin' swear, man. Fuck y'all. There! Y'all happy!? " He growled, covering his ego after ditching the tights, face visibly red as he glared at Morrigan spitefully.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:40 am

Brittany couldn't help but laugh as Morrigan told Clyde to strip. "Ha, that's right strip for us bitch." Brittany said as she watched Clyde wipe her cum from his face. "Hey now don't act all displeased. You seemed to be enjoying yourself." Brittany said as she pointed to Clyde's erect member. "Hey you should thank us. I doubt your little slut of a lover could do that for you." Brittany said as she would lift her foot up and rub it against Clyde's shaft. "To bad for you that Morrigan and i don't need your pathetic cock." Brittany would say before standing up and looking towards Morrigan "So, should we let our little bitch back out into the world. Or should we give him a going away present first?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:08 am

Morrigan giggled at Brittany and Clyde. "Not as happy as YOU seem to be!" She said, smiling at Brittany. She then looked to her lover and turned her head a bit coyly. "What? Are you going to blow him or something, Lilith?" Morrigan asked. She waved her hand. "I'm tired of looking at him, honestly. He's too pathetic to mess with anymore, really."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:33 am

"Rrrgh." Clyde growled audibly, he only put up with the duo to get loose, the fact he was still having to deal with the two was only getting further under his skin more and more, he wanted Brittany to be silent. She was wrong. "Don't touch me!" He snapped, he was not pleased at all, the arousal wasn't something he could control, his hate for them was clear as day in his eyes.

His face scrunched up at the idea of getting blown by Brittany. He had thought of a lot of things already, nature of the beast he figured, but he was done, he couldn't stand these two, now he was going to spend his time trying to find some makeshift clothes or something before he would return looking for Allison... If these two bitches weren't done with him already.

"Not interested." He told Brittany dryly, ready to leave.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:41 am

"Don't touch you? Who do you think you are talking to? I am your mistress and i will do whatever i fucking want to you." Brittany said as she stood up with a pissed look on her face. "I would never give this man the pleasure of feeling my tongue. Besides i think that i have had enough of this bitch for one night." Brittany would say before grabbing Clyde's shoulders. "I think it is time you left." Brittany would say before kneeing Clyde in his balls and pushing him towards the door. "Get the fuck out of my sight before i break your manhood off and shove it up your ass." Brittany would say before spitting on Clyde and turning her back on him.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:59 am

Clyde scowled back at Brittany as she loomed over him, he knew he had given in to the both of them, he wasn't happy about that, but he knew he had not been broken, not in his mind, he felt that was what mattered. Brittany was not his mistress, but all it took was one knee to the balls to make him crumble. His eyes going wide upon impact, feeling like he wanted to hurl as he was struck there, getting pushed out the door, flopping on his side as he curled up and held his balls in front of the doorway, nursing himself as he glared at the brunette who had spat on him.

Clyde grit his teeth through the pain, swearing his blood was boiling. He wanted to stand up, but oh, was he was fucked in the nads. He just panted through his nose angrily, sucking up the pain as he eyed Brittany carefully, that door needed to close.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:17 am

Morrigan laughed when Brittany tossed Clyde out of their room. She then walked up and looked down at him. "Next time you come barging into stranger's places, bring a girl with you. It just seems like they are more fun to have around. You're just so boring and pathetic." Morrigan laughed as she reached out her hand and put a little "do not disturb" tag on the door and shut it, clicking the lock and leaving Clyde alone and naked in the hallway.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6