Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Death Bunny vs. Blossom Fields II - The Quickening

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Death Bunny vs. Blossom Fields II - The Quickening Empty Death Bunny vs. Blossom Fields II - The Quickening

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:02 am

Hentai 'Slumber Party' Match
Standard Hentai Rules
Loser will spend the night at opponent's house

One of the things Blossom absolutely loved about the AFW - besides the variety, the money, the fighters, the matches themselves, and the free candies she snuck out of the GMs office - were the stipulations. People were always coming up with such neat little add-ons to the matches. Fighting in cake, oil matches, nurse matches, sumo matches - no two matches were ever alike, and it always made things super interesting. You just never knew what could happen next, and imagination was the only limit.

So when it came time for her to pick a stipulation for the match with Death Bunny, she wanted to do something special. Paul - her stagehand best buddy - suggested a POW match, but she wasn't feeling that - the idea of keeping someone captive was so weird and groddy, and Debbie would never be down for it. They were friends, and friends didn't kidnap friends and hold them hostage for undisclosed amounts of time. Regardless of how hot it would be.

No, it would have to be something softer, kinder - fitting. Debbie always seemed so lonely, and Blossom was still looking to break in her new apartment - having Debbie over would be a good way to do that, and they could get to know each other a little better. In the more modern sense of the word 'know', at least.

Plus, she might bring over George. Blossom wanted to cuddle with him, just a little more.

So she set up the match with the special stipulation, right as rain - it got her a few eyebrow raises.

A day later, Blossom found herself strutting down to the ring in her usual attire - already hentai-match approved, as it turned out; it was hard to find anything skimpier to wear, and from the occasional looks she knew she got from Debbie, it would be enough.

She rolled into the ring and scooted over to her corner, jumping on the top rope to rally the crowd, while she waited for her fluffy-eared enemy...

Back to top Go down

Death Bunny vs. Blossom Fields II - The Quickening Empty Re: Death Bunny vs. Blossom Fields II - The Quickening

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:19 am

*Thunk*.....*Thunk*.....*Thunk*.....

A noticeable bumping noise could be heard down one of the hallways that led to the curtained entrance atop the ramp. AFW employees would flinch in reaction to each *thunk* as they stared at the cause of the sound.....D.B. lightly bumping her forehead against the wall, rocking her head back and forth. She had only been doing this since a few minutes ago, when she was told of the stipulations of this match by some guy named Paul......she knew his name cause of the name tag.

*Thunk*.....*Thunk*.....*Thunk*.....

This bizarre sight would do little to quell the rumors that Death Bunny was a homicidal crazy person, but she would eventually stop the *thunking* so she could think straight, staring straight into brick.

*That little imp.....she put me in a no-win scenario. No matter what I'm gonna be forced into her company for a whole night.....ugh......she's more clever than she lets on.*
Taking a deep breath, she calmed herself and realized that the stipulations could be MUUUUCH worse....much worse. In hindsight, Blossom and her inexperience in this type of match was much more preferable than some nymphomaniac lesbian. Bunnys pride and shy attitude made her especially vulnerable to hentai tactics, and it was a hurdle she intended to overcome tonight.

Hearing her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bIfHafYW8I:kw11jk39]theme[/url:kw11jk39] would snap her out of her funk, stomping down the hallway and down the ramp as the crowd seemed to enjoy her taste in music more than she expected, some having brought glow in the dark rave sticks to swing around. Unfurling her trench coat and placing it along with her hat on one of the corners, she would stride towards Blossom in the middle of the ring and fold her arms, brandishing that classic scowl, although this time with a mysterious scratch on her forehead...

"Well, here we are again. And don't think I don't know what you did.......you've painted me into a corner, win or lose I'm gonna have to......HANG OUT with you....."Bunny would say that last part with a sickened expression, like she just swallowed bad tasting medicine.

Back to top Go down

Death Bunny vs. Blossom Fields II - The Quickening Empty Re: Death Bunny vs. Blossom Fields II - The Quickening

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:28 am

Huh, she had a big ol' scratch on her head. Must've fell or something in the back - she wished they put more light back there. Blossom was always stubbing her toe or something. Or multiple somethings. Typically hard, metal somethings.

Debbie - yes, she's running with that nickname - didn't look too happy about all this, but then, she never looked too happy about anything - it was just her way, Blossom figured. Once they got back and the part started, they'd have all kinds of fun - play some Mario Kart on her Wii, tell stories, maybe even mess around with the Ouiji Board she bought from that weird hobo downtown with the long beard who for some reason accepted American dollars and kept muttering stuff to himself.

"I know!"
She hopped up, smiling. "Well, I mean, I don't know about any corners and painting, but it'll be a cool way for us to get to know each other a little better, right? Besides, I really want to see what your house looks like - I bet you have lots of Georges." She gave Debbie a knowing wink. "Well, though - i guess that'll only happen if I win, so...if I do, you'll bring George over to sleep with us right? I'd hate to leave him all lonely in your gym bag - he looked like such a cutie."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:09 am

Blossoms insistence on getting to know her made D.B. somewhat nervous. She seemed to have this knack for getting under her skin and discovering things about Bunny she would rather keep hidden. Bunnys privacy was sacred to her, and opening up to anyone was a truly rare occurence.

Her eyes widened as she gasped aloud to Blossoms repeated reference of George, the stuffed bunny plushy she accidentally brought to the gym that Blossom caught her with. And how did she know about D.B.s bunny collection back home?!?

Wrapping one hand around Blossoms mouth would put a stop to that, Bunny leaning in closely with an embarrassed and angry expression.....somehow. "S-SHUT-UP about that!!!! You havn't told anyone else about him have you?!"she said in a loud whisper. Bunny would release her grip for Blossom to answer, looking behind her to make sure the ref wasn't eavesdropping. The ref, though slightly confused at what was going on, would still see this as an act of aggression however, and signal the bell for the match to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:17 am

"Mmmmmmpph! Mmph mmph!"

Blossom looked from side to side as she covered her mouth - apparently George was a hush-hush secret type of thing, though for the life of her, Blossom couldn't imagine why. Debbie had big, fluffy bunny ears on her head - it wasn't a big leap to figure out she might own a few cutesy things, really.

"Nuh-uh." She shook her head, then paused. "Well, I wrote it in my journal, if that counts, but other than that, no. Also, your hand tastes like carrots."

And there went the bell!

...um...huh. Blossom actually, kind of, sort of...had no idea what to really do, here. She looked back to the audience for some ideas - the best she got were a few strange looks and a weird gesture or two. Didn't help. The point of the whole match was to arouse Debbie, though - and while Blossom was inexperienced, even she knew a good way to do that.

She suddenly hopped up, wrapped her arms around Debbie's neck, and pulled her in for a kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:43 am

Bunny eyes would still be on the ref while Blossom answered, only turning her head back to her opponent when she was finished. *Phew*......"Well, that's good to know. Huh? Carrots? But I hate carr-MMMPH!!"

In a complete state of shock, Bunnys rabbit ears will straighten up and shoot towards the sky as she would stumble and fall to her back from the unexpected liplock!! All her mental preparation seemed to fail her as her mind raced from this unexpected move, being forced to press her soft lips against Blossoms in the sensual kiss.

Pushing Blossom off was proving difficult as she had already wrapped her hands around Bunnys neck tightly. Bunny could only moan into the kiss until she could figure a way out, not so much kissing back, more like letting it happen.

"Mmmm!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:50 am

Well, this was pretty easy. And the audience seemed to approve, at least.

Taking cues from a few novels she read, Blossom started to snake her tongue in Debbie's mouth, rolling it along the teeth, just enjoying Debbie's taste for the time being - enjoying her feel. It wasn't the first time she'd experienced her body, of course, but doing it like this was wholly different than what she felt in the match. Everything felt amplified. Strengthened. Magnetic.

She settled down, laying her body across Debbie's, their skin touching in so many places - stomach, legs, even their chests.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:29 am

D.B. was given an inopportune reminder of Blossoms abnormal strength as it seemed impossible to force her off, at least in her current flustered state it seemed. This sensation felt so foreign to Bunny, never having been given this experience since that one cute guy who beat her in an arm wrestling contest all those years ago....

Blossoms close contact and skimpy attire also wasn't helping Bunny either, their breasts and toned abs pressing against each other as they shared body heat. Feeling the kiss get even more passionate, Bunny reared back one hand and was about to start pounding the side of Blossoms head.....until the feeling of Blossoms tongue flipped a switch that stopped her mid swing. A womans natural instincts would kick in and Bunny would briefly stop resisting and start to return the kiss with gusto, pressing back against Blossom and giving out a slight moan.

But her training would snap her out of it, reminding her that this was the exact worst position to be in for this type of match. With that knowledge, she would use her already extended hand to reach and grasp the bottom rope behind her.

Last edited by 11497 on Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:35 am

Blossom was almost starting to pull back - it didn't feel like Debbie was really getting into, like the sensual assault was completely catching her off guard - she wanted to do this, but not with Debbie being completely unwilling. Fortunately, though, that state didn't last long - she started pressing back. She started moaning. Blossom smiled as the larger girl began to move beneath her, coming alive...

...then she reached up and grabbed the rope, bringing the ref in to break the...hold? Was making out in the ring really counted as a hold? That kind of made sense, she guessed. Sort of. Kind of. A little.

Whatever the case, she obeyed and rolled off, jumping up to her feet and lowering into her old Greco-Roman stance. "Sorry if I took you by surprise there, Debbie...I've...kind of wanted to do that for a while."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:01 am

Still on her back, Bunny would exhale a warm breath against Blossoms lips as she raised herself up, staring into Blossoms eyes longingly after having them closed for most of the kiss, letting her finish what she was saying.......before cracking her in the side of her head with a strong right hook, sending her rolling off.

*Heh.....so that's what that feels like.....kissing another woman.....hey, I didn't immediately tap out.....the training worked.* Bunny's hooked fist would stay in the air while she recollected her thoughts and steadied her breathing. While it's true she didn't give in so quickly, she was still pretty embarrassed at having been so easily floored and made nearly helpless by the miniature grappler so early in the match, all because of a kiss.

"Don't apologize.....it was a smart move.....if a little ambitious.....and don't call me Debbie."
Bringing herself to her feet Bunny will slowly approach Blossom and attempt to drag her up and put her into a side headlock.

Last edited by 11497 on Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:29 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next