Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Today at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Abbey Abraxas vs Kyo Akamatsu

2 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Abbey Abraxas vs Kyo Akamatsu - Page 10 Empty Re: Abbey Abraxas vs Kyo Akamatsu

Post by Underdog21 Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:45 pm

Sweat trickled down Kyo's face as his lower back was curved painfully, pressing his abs down firmly against the mat. "Nnn..nno..." he managed to rasp back. If he had not been in such pain, he would have framed his refusal in a witty remark-- something about him being too much of a gentleman to deny her an easy win. But right now, making witty remarks was the least of his concerns.

He had to hand to to Abbey, she had him locked up good. His legs were trapped, and she was sitting on him in such a way that he couldn't roll to throw her off of him. Already, she was winching the hold tighter. "AaaAAAGH!" he cried out, feeling his spine being contorted. Lying facedown on the mat, he bit back the cry and dug his elbows into the mat, hoping to pull the both of them towards the ropes. It was a long shot, but it was the only thing he had left...

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:57 am

Abbey felt her crab locked in and knew it had to be only a matter of time before Kyo tapped. However, she suddenly felt herself stumble back a little bit. And then a little bit more. She turned her head to see Kyo inching them towards the ropes on his elbows.

"Dammit, just ... STOP!" She huffed and ifted up one leg and lunged it forward to plant it into the mat. She then hooked the other leg forward and then the two of them were past the point where Kyo had started to lurch forward. "For every inch you go towards that rope, I'm pulling us two away from it Kyo. Tap before you seriously injure yourself."

As if to prove a point, Abbey stood up enough to push herself off of Kyo's body, hovering a few inches above him before she dropped back down onto Kyo's back to add crushing pain to the muscles straining int he submission hold.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:36 pm

Kyo's breathing became more laboured as he pulled them both towards the ropes. Just a little more, he knew, and he would break free. His back was throbbing with pain, and his fine felt like it was going to snap, but he refused to give in. He had a proud family lineage and a reputation in the ring to think of: he would not surrender.

Then, suddenly, Abbey gave an angry shout and pulled him forwards again. "Noooo..." he gasped, his hands sliding uselessly against the mat as he was dragged back to the centre. To punish him further, Abbey adjusted her hold, pressing Kyo's upper body further against the mat to immobilize him even as his lower body was torqued back even more painfully.

"AAAAAAAAH!" His fist banged against the mat as the sharp pain in his back intensified. His upper body was coated in a fine sheen of sweat now as he was stretched, and his eyes clenched shut as he felt tears gather. He was trapped: he had no chance of getting to the ropes, and Abbey was not going to let him go. All around them, the crowd was going wild, many of his fans pleading for him to find some way to escape.

The pain was unbearable, and little by little, his ability to endure, to shut out the pain, eroded into nothing. Before he even knew it, he was slapping at the mat. "I give! I give!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:51 am

That seemed to do it. butt dropping onto Kyo's back had all but sealed the deal. When Kyo said those magic words, Abbey released him immediately. She rolled off of him onto her knees and raised up her hand to the cheering crowd. Her clothes were soaked and her blonde hair was matted down. She felt exhilaration run through her but her body was so sore and weary that she could hardly do anything but smile. The referee was basically holding her up.

When the announcer said her name, Abbey looked down at Kyo and grinned. She Ran her hand along Kyo's sweaty back gently. "Good match, Kyo. That's exactly the reason I came here. I certainly feel like I need a cigarette after that!" Abbey grinned and gave Kyo a playful pat before she finally stood up and hobbled over to the ropes.

"Nah, Sex is still way better. If only because I'm not as sore afterwards!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:25 pm

At long last, Abbey released him, letting Kyo's body flop unceremoniously to the mat. For a few minutes, Kyo lay facedown, his body shining with sweat as his head rested to the side, breathing lightly. In the background, he could hear Abbey being announced as the victor, and tried not to grimace. It wasn't that he had lost: he had been beaten before, by women who had proven stronger or more skilled than him. It was the fact that, for the first time ever, he had been made to tap out. As much as he tried to ignore it, he felt a burning shame at having been made to submit.

His feeling of shame was interrupted by the sensation of Abbey running her hands along his back. Blushing, he glanced up at Abbey as she moved to the ropes, heard her comment, and blushed further. "Eh? But...but I thought you didn't like..." He stopped when he realized Abbey was just teasing him. Slowly, he rolled over and staggered up to his hands and knees, trying to ignore the angry, throbbing pain in his back.

"I'm glad...you enjoyed that, then." Truth to be told, Kyo had loved the match as well-- not the physical agony of Abbey's submission hold, mind you, but the challenge Abbey herself had presented. "And here I was afraid that I was going to bore you." Gingerly, he managed to finally stagger up to his feet, hobble over, and extend a hand to Abbey. "Let's...nnnh...do this again sometime."

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:11 am

Abbey smiled and gripped Kyo's hand and squeezed it with all the grip she had. She gave it a hard shake and grinned at Kyo. "Any time, Kyo. I'll think of something else fun for you to tap to. See ya 'round."

Abbey waved to Kyo and slipped through the ropes, leaving with a big smile on her face as the crowd still cheered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10