by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

Hi, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia

3 posters

Go down

Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia Empty Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia

Post by Old_Man_Tai Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:20 am

Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia Aphrod16

Standard Tag Team Match
Match Ends by Pinfall, Submission, and Count Out

Back to top Go down

Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia Empty Re: Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia

Post by Deus001 Tue Jan 02, 2024 6:04 pm

John was no stranger to the lights and glamour of a pay per view, he was a former title holder after all. Here he was booked into a match at Avalanche, one of AFW's better known PPVs. The artist wasn't told who he was teaming with or who he was fighting however, Ryan wasn't present here either citing needing time off after the things that involved the Nekketsu title. So here the artist was, currently relaxing in his locker room there after having done some stretching he was now tending to his girlfriend. The renowned pop idol and wrestler Koto-Chan!

They had quite the big leap in their relationship as it was, it all started when they went back to her place one late evening after an art unveiling. What was expected to be a romantic getaway turned out to be a romp in a rabbit's nest, in a rather literal sense to boot as Koto and her erstwhile friend Joon made a fun weekend.......with playboy wabbits being involved. It was a miracle that no little wabbits were going to be hopping about anytime soon. John regardless felt on top of the world now and he was confident he'd win this match regardless of the outcome. John was massaging his idol girlfriend's soles there gently, footrubs and massages were common for them pre match after all~

"I feel like tonight's my night babe.......I'm getting called out there now......gimmie a kiss for good luck~" John would mutter as he'd smooch the bluenette for a bit before striding out the locker room as Duomo Di Sirio blared from the speakers. He had a rather warm reception there! The dashing artist would take off his green shirt and toss it to the side and wait to see what would unfurl for this match!

Meanwhile........

Adama Saadia hadn't had anywhere near the limelight that John had, in fact her wrestling record was rather sparse. But she'd been keeping herself active with various martial art bouts and making many an opponent tap out thanks to her great grappling skills and making them tap out. The albino was currently dressed in a casual outfit, Adama had her black leather veil on and a thin white shirt and black shorts with blue sandals. With her having her boyfriend Daichi's cute head resting on her lap as she cleaned his ear with a cotton swab.

"I'm going to be rooting for you every step of the way there my love......And you know that no one can defeat you when you have the siren of the sands having seen visions of your future in the deserts~" Adama said as she then gently caressed his hair before smooching his cheeks, before long there would be a knock on the locker room door. With a stage hand saying it was time for Daichi to head to the ring. Wordlessly Adama would give her lover a peck on the lips and bid him farewell, citing that she had to get a front row seat for it..........Yeah, for a closeup view. Her step was fast, like that of a wabbit.......

Back to top Go down

Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia Empty Re: Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia

Post by Scourger X Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:02 pm

Playing at the PPV was like a dream come true to any and all rising wrestlers that came to AFW with desires to make it big, that's what Koto-Chan, idol extraordinare (supposedly), thought herself, as for the whole event she clinged at John like a baby panda would to it's mother. She was extremely reserved when it came to her career as a wrestler in this world or as her status as an indie solo idol, but when it came to his achievements? She couldn't be any more proud to be with him, and support him, and besides, this one night was going to be special for the two of them. This time she was in a more conservative dress up, just a regular white dress and high heels to match, although right now those were on the floor.

"Every night's your night my star~" She'd coo as he made his little ritual of rubbing the soles of her flawless feet, most certainly not because he thought that it'd give him any luck, but because he enjoyed doing so, and who was she to deprive him of such~ It also did help that she also had a scheme like last time, and this one would be rather literally, broadcast all over.

"Go get'em tiger~" She'd tell him, sitting up as if she was doing some core exercises. giving her man a peck on the lips and watching him go, waving John bye bye until he wasn't seen no more, she'd then get up and onto the changing rooms. She needed to be speedy getting dressed.

Meanwhile

Just as Kotone wasn't used to being in this type of matches, Daichi, a young rookie that had a... Barely decent record in the company was getting his ears cleaned by his significant other as he tried to melt his own worries away. He wasn't as charismatic as the idol, that was for sure. But he also didn't lacked the bravery to be here even if he wasn't no star, and so did the spirits of his head repeated mercilessly: "You don't belong here..."

But away with those worries! When Adama, the one mermaid that caught his heart and soul for her own, was near he could find the courage to fetch Cerberus from Hades itelf only with his bare hands if needed! She was the princess that he'd dreamed off ever since he was a little child, and for her, Daichi was ready to become a Prince, a hero, a beggar or a all at the same time! "Mmmmmh~ Careful, I may fall asleep and you'll need to wake up with a kiss, charming princess~"

Soon enough, their sweet and private oasis was interrupted by that knocking on the door, so he opened his eyes while groaning, it was time alright. He got up from the embrace from her heavenly lap, not before getting a kiss that he smilingly received, going towards his destination, not before turning around just to shoot her another peck that would fly throught the air for her to catch.

"Be close, very close, after I win, I'll be dedicating it to you as my sensei and beloved~"

And with those words, he ran towards the ring, wondering just who he'd face at this big deal event...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 03, 2024 8:45 pm

Well John was wondering who exactly he was fighting here, as well as......well who was he teaming with? All the details were vague at best, usually he was given the full thing that or his boss Ryan made sure of it. Here though? Nadda, zilch, the big goose egg. Still it seemed that his tag partner for this evening was making his way way down to the ring with a song blaring. John saw someone wearing green sports gear with blue shorts looking keen to wrestle it seemed.

*Hey......think I might know that one....* John thought to himself, he made it his job to at least have a passing knowledge of anyone in Tension. He could put names to a face a bit thanks to his art background, once his partner entered there the lad offered a handshake and would say "Heya there! Name's John Carnaby, you might be.......Daichi? I'm your partner for tonight, lets get it." as he showed his support. He was a former tag champ after all.

Meanwhile..............

In the backstage Adama was moving through the hallways with practised speed, developed from running from many a thing or running to something during her travels. The siren would glance over her shoulder as she did so, lest she be followed. Eventually she arrived at the door that she sought, it had a very little detail to it. A little rabbit symbol on the door knob. Adama would glance from side to side before slipping inside it. There she met someone who was no doubt wearing a pair of bunny ears, which Adama would promptly don there with a gleam in her amber eyes.

"Greetings......queen bunny. I assume our fellow wabbits have already set up for their infiltration? Let us prepare for the carrot hunts." Adama muttered with a slight grin as she stripped casually there, moving to grab a white coloured leotard with lacy stockings. Taking her time adorning them as the stagehands gave them extra time to prepare for alllllll of this, the hoomans in the ring wouldn't know what hit them~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down