Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mirror Match! Death Bunny vs. Lia Cross

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mirror Match! Death Bunny vs. Lia Cross - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror Match! Death Bunny vs. Lia Cross

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:03 am

Lia's eyes shot wide as she saw Death Bunny coming back at her with a clothesline of her own, but it was too late to duck now. "Eep!" The two rabbits slammed into each other hard and hit the mat.

Lia was a peak physical specimen, give or take a bit of a regimen adjustment to civilian life. It was not often she met with women as tough as her. This was exciting. But mostly it hurt. "Ow, yeah, I was thinking the same thing... We need to stop that." Lia moved to rise, but was quickly cut off by DB's spear. "Kff!" Lia gasped as she was driven into the corner by Death Bunny's powerful charge. DB continued to slam her against corner and Lia shook, her ears wobbling, with each slam. Dazed, Lia would slide down to a sitting position in the corner, momentarily stunned by Death Bunny's assault.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Mirror Match! Death Bunny vs. Lia Cross - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror Match! Death Bunny vs. Lia Cross

Post by killcarrion Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Bunny would step back and admire her handiwork after finally ending their mirrored move set fiasco, honestly worried that Lia would have speared her at the same time, resulting in a double K.O. and perhaps the most abrupt end to a match in the league’️s history. *Phew…she’️s heavier than she looks, which kinda means I’️M heavier than I look…..damn this is confusing.*

Stepping back towards the cornered bunny, DB would slam the side of her smooth thigh into Lia’️s cheek several times, leaving it pressed against her cute face for a painfully extended period the last time for good measure….and cause it was fun. Lifting the cowgirl up to her feet, Death would caress her cheek and offered a few choice words for her biggest fan. “C’️mon cowgirl, if you’️re gonna look like me...you'd better be able to take a hit as well as me.” Lia’️s speech about making this a memorable match made DB more ambitious than usual, willing to really put on a show for her newly acknowledged fans in the audience, as well as for the one in the ring with her. If uninterrupted Bunny would put her arms around Lia and place her on the top turnbuckle, showing her back to Lia and placing the other bunny’️s legs on her shoulders and lifting her sky high. The crowd would roar with excitement as DB carried Lia out of the corner on her back towards the middle of the ring, showing her off to the audience before attempting to drop back in an Electric Chair slam!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:46 pm

So THAT'S what being speared by me feels like. Ow. Still pretty awesome though. Oh... she's not done, this will hurt.

Lia's prediction was accurate. Death Bunny had a lot of power in her legs and the slams of her thigh were more than enough to rattle the rival rabbit, causing her to thrash against the corner with every slam with the final pressing her against the turnbuckle as she kicked her feet against the floor, bringing her hands to bear in a futile attempt to alleviate the pressure. When released, Lia would fall limp, easily pulled to her feet by Death Bunny. A pained smile crossed her face in response to Death Bunny's words of encouragement. "Heh... who says I can't?"

Still, Lia was hurt from that salvo and offered no resistance as she was placed atop the corner post and then lifted up by DB. Lia shook her head, willing herself to fight back. Up this high, something bad was sure to happen. She forced herself to act. Lia squeezed her thighs tight around Death Bunny's head and leaned back, hanging upside down from Death Bunny's shoulders, Lia grabbed the other rabbit's ankles and pulled with all her might, using her whole body to bend Death Bunny such that her back would not have a good time of it in a flashy, painful hold.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:50 am

Beating down the bunny doppelganger came with a bitter/sweet satisfaction for DB. Knowing Lia was such an ardent fan girl almost made her regret introducing her face to the side of muscled glutes, but a fierce competition was what the gunslinger wanted. DB knew better than to disrespect a fellow bunny warrior by showing sympathy in a half-assed fight. Hopefully once this match was in the history books Lia’️s fandom would level out and become disillusioned by the real thing. Bunny still couldn’️t handle the amount of affection this girl was throwing at her, still it seemed like such a shame to knock around someone with such a great taste in ears.

Although just as heavy as she expected DB had no problem shoulder carrying the airborne bunny to the middle of the ring, however her plans would hit a slight snag when she felt Lia tighten her own thigh muscles around Bunny’️s cheeks. Gritting her teeth from the constriction, the flashy counter curved bunny’️s back until the two of them were nearly pulling off a contorted "D" shape. The searing back pain kept Bunny from thinking of a reversal to this agonizing submission, barely hearing the audience with her ears completely covered. In reaction her hands would grasp the sides of Lia legs and try to pull them apart enough to squeeze her head free while also fighting to bend forward and stay straight. As agonizing as this was Bunny knew better than to let her biggest fan hear her any painful screams.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun May 04, 2014 10:38 pm

Lia had not originally gotten into this for any reason other than it matched her skill set and that Chesna was in the league. In retrospect, she should have done it sooner. Wow, she looks tough as nails. I wanna fight her, was a thought that came all too naturally to Lia. Nothing matched the rush of a good fight. Testing her strength against fighters who could take it or beating down assholes who deserved it; she loved it either way.

Which explained the pained but exhilarated grin on her face as she wrenched Death Bunny in the flashy hold. Some moves you do not train to use, you never expect to break them out. This one just came to her in the heat of the fight and the throbbing pain of repeated blows to the head and she loved it.

Of course, as effective as the hold was, the downside of being unorthodox was not being prepared for the opponent to fight back. She felt her grip weakening as DB brought her strength to bear against Lia's legs. Giving her doppelgänger one last, twist of pain across her back, Lia released her grip, catching herself behind DB in a handstand. She came down on her knees (not quite graceful enough to flip to her feet from the handstand) behind Death Bunny and quickly tried to follow up, diving forward in a short range clothesline at DB's legs, trying to sweep the girl off her feet.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue May 06, 2014 6:46 am

Bunny’️s reasons were her own for dedicating her life to something more than a few people would refer to as “…crazy.” For her this ring was more than just a mat with four posts surrounded by rope, it was a sacred place where two people bared their souls to the world in the purest form of competition. You brought into this ring only what you needed to win, all the troubles in your life washing away, the only thing mattering in the world was the person across from you. But Bunny’️s past scars weren’️t easily forgotten….not at all. Sometimes it took someone like Lia to rekindle that passion again, her little speech still resounding in Bunny’️s memory. She may have to think of a way to thank her once this is over….if she wasn’️t already thinking of ringing her little neck...

The last twist almost finally made Bunny groan out loud from the stinging pain, stumbling forward a few steps and clutching her lower back. Not too thrilled at having been shown up by the clone bunny, D.B. looked up to notice on the Titantron in front of her the broadcast of their match. In particular Lia crouching behind her like a cat, ready to lunge for her knees. Watching and waiting for Lia to start her charge Bunny would leap in the air and come crashing down butt first on Lia’️s own lumbar, her legs outstretched to her sides.

“Phew….almost had me worried there cowgirl, but I think things worked out for the best. You know, it REALLY pisses me off whenever someone tries to yank on my ears, so I’️m gonna assume you feel the same way.” Leaning forward with a sly grin, Bunny patted Lias head and brushed her hand over her right rabbit ear. “Keeps me up at night, thinking what I’️d do if someone tore them off….threw them into the audience....” Lia would feel a slight tug on her ears with that last statement.“…..which is why I’️m not gonna do that.” Instead Bunny would scruff up her hair and rise to her feet along with Lia in a full nelson chokehold, attempting to shake her left and right to wear down the cowgirl rabbit. "Bunny Code and all that, ya know?..."

Last edited by 11497 on Tue May 06, 2014 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 07, 2014 7:37 am

Finally she got a vocal reaction out of the badass biker bunny in that hold. Lia was beginning to think she was losing her touch. Death Bunny was tough as nails, though, that was obvious. Almost as tough as Lia was... almost.

Death Bunny's ring presence shocked even Lia. The diving sweep hit nothing but air. Where? How? Oh, she was watching the 'tron. Then where did she go? Oh... The realization hit Lia an instant before her clone did. "Kff!" Lia was slammed against the mat by Death Bunny's butt. "Nngh." Lia groaned, her ears flopping down in pain. She let out a soft coo as DB patted her head and teased her rabbit ear. Sense returned to her, enough for her eyes to widen, when DB threatened to yank her ears off. She gasped, but then sighed in relief when Death Bunny relented. "Thanks," she muttered, "Things haven't worked out... quite yet though."

"Eep!" Lia yelped as she was pulled to her feet in the full nelson, choked and tossed about by Death Bunny's strength, almost... ALMOST, maybe even just as but surely just almost, as fearsome as Lia's own. "Ex-exactly!" Lia sputtered out, "Bunny code!" In honesty, Lia had a whole box filled with these ears. She expected to lose them and lose them often, but, if someone did yank them off in the ring, and if they were an asshole, Lia would go to town on them.

Still, Lia was not doing much going to town from this position though, as her shadow had that nelson locked in with a steel grip, tossing her back and forth like a ragdoll, cutting her off from almost any sort of air. The best Lia could manage was to try to plant her feet and shove back against Death Bunny, but DB could likely easily keep her from getting footing. Plus, that was just as likely to hurt Lia worse than Bunny just keeping that hold locked in.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri May 09, 2014 7:22 am

D.B. hoped Lia knew that she was dead serious about the Bunny Code, a hallowed set of rules and guidelines for those few women who had chose to wear their sacred mantle proudly for the world to see, each individual Bunny girl upholding their own ideals and being true to themselves…..but that was for another time entirely.

Death steadied her footing after Lia pushed back against her, shaking her left to right even more violently to make sure the clone was sufficiently drained of life. D.B. gave out a chilling smirk once she realized the clone rabbit had become practically lifeless after the choke hold. The initial weirdness over beating yourself up having faded away, Bunny now got an inexplicable pleasure out of seeing the hapless bizarro bunny ripe for the body slamming. * She just has one of those faces you love to pound on….which ….means….I have….hmm.*

Placing Lia tightily in a dragon sleeper hold, D.B. would abruptly drop Lia down for Bunny to drive her knee into Lia’️s lower back several times, grinning wider with each strike as she still maintained the hold. After the third strike, Bunny clenched her fist in her other arm and started slowly winding it up for her next upcoming wallop, more to rile up the audience than put more force behind the blow. “Tell me cowgirl….is the match going about how you thought it would? Cause it sure is for me…” The question would answer itself shortly thereafter as Bunny would attempt a devastating clothesline to Lias bunny boobies straight down to the mat with Bunny laying over the flattened rabbit in the first pin attempt.

"1"!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun May 18, 2014 8:15 pm

Unable to dislodge the hold, the loss of air to her brain began to take its toll on Lia as she soon faded in the hold, tossed back and forth effortlessly by Death Bunny's power. It was a lot less fun being on the receiving end of beatings you tend to dish out, but this was a hell of a learning experience all the same. Shame it hurt so much.

Lia could not muster up any resistance once her doppelganger transitioned to the dragon sleeper. Her body jolted in pain with each knee to the spine. With what little thought Lia could muster, she made a mental note that this was a killer move. She had to steal it. Each painful knee drove home that message before D.B. drove Lia to the mat with a vicious slam right across her chest. "Gah!" Lia gasped, slamming into the mat, bouncing up a few inches from the power of the blow. "Eh... I've had worse..." She managed to grumble before the Rabbit Reaper pinned her.

"1... 2..." With a jolt of energy, Lia thrust her arm up. Still panting for breath and groaning in pain, Lia was not done yet.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu May 22, 2014 8:49 am

Sliding herself up off the freshly trounced rabbit carcass, Death sat next to the ailing clone with a slight grimace on her face, honestly thinking that clothesline should have put a bow on this. The girl was tenacious, if anything. Or maybe she was just an expert at being pummeled. “You’️ve had worse beatings, eh? Maybe I should stop taking it easy on you then. But look on the bright side, it turns out you CAN take a hit as well as me.”

Still relatively fresh from the match despite some light slams and a kink in her back, D.B. grabbed Lia’️s purple haired head from the mat and lifted the beaten bunny up to her knees while standing behind her. Not the most flattering image for the faux rabbit, with one hand clutching the top of Lia’️s head Death proudly raised her fist in the air as her fans sounded off in the stadium. Playing to the audience, actually having….’️fun’️….in a match. All foreign concepts to Death before joining AFW, but thanks to Lia and her previous encounters so far, she just may, possibly, perhaps, start to enjoy this side to wrestling she had long forgotten. Maintaining her trademark scowl even throughout all the positive feedback, the original bunny lifted the clone to her groggy legs before spinning her around to face Bunny. Once eye to eye D.B. snaked one arm over Lia’️s right shoulder to clasp both hands behind her in a horribly wrenching bear hug that elevated Lia to her tip toes. Her face would get a slight red tint from the feel of the fake rabbits breasts,(also probably fake?), rubbing and bouncing up against her own, (which WERE real), but a slight shake of her head helped get her mind back into the game.

“Tch…Come on cowgirl!! You talked a big game about giving these people a memorable show, but so far…I’️m unimpressed,”
With that Bunny would put on an even tighter squeeze, lifting her over head in her ‘Rabbit Hole’️ finisher if uninterrupted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next