Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

2 posters

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 12 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:09 am

Cardia said nothing and merely stroked Lukretia lightly across the chest and stared lovingly at her face as she reminisced. When they came face to face, Cardia seemed mesmerized with respect, awe, admiration, and lust, staring so deep into Lukretia's eyes that it looked as though she was losing herself in them. Once it became clear that she had been asked a question, not particularly paying attention to what the question was, she nodded gently, if only to cause more contact between the two's lips.

Cardia's stare made her seem so delicate as to be easily shattered if she were mistreated, though Lukretia knew from experience that wasn't the case. She was probably used to this sort of admiration from Cardia, but it was obvious that she was being given a chance to take charge of those romantic tension before Cardia would pounce upon Lukretia's soft lips.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 12 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:22 am

Lukretia smirked when Cardia nodded at her words. It was easy for someone like Lukretia to ensnare women like Cardia. They practically melted before her and she loved that they did. "How badly do you vant zis?" She whispered to Cardia. Lukretia then ran her hands down Cardia's body, stopping only briefly at her breasts before moving down to her thighs. Lukretia pursed her lips against Cardia's bottom lip and then pulled it away. "You stupid girl." She said. "You're going to end up ruining my dress if I keep letting you do this to yourself." She then smiled and lifted her knee up hard between Cardia's legs.

"I think zat maybe it is time to go look for a place to live." Lukretia said casually. If Cardia was not already on the ground she would shove her off. "Vould you like to join me, meine frau?" She reached out and grabbed her glass of wine and took a casual sip.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Cardia let out soft whimpers of pleasure as Lukretia fondled her. Getting somewhat used to the way Lukretia worked, the blow to her crotch was not so much a surprise. What surprised Cardia was how accustomed she was getting to taking punishment down there. Still, she yelped and crumpled, easily thrown off by the German. Whimpering under her breath, she spoke, mostly thinking out loud... "Why... always... the crotch..."

Cardia slowly stood up as Lukretia extended her offer. She considered it briefly, wondering what she might be getting herself into with a house shopping trip... But she couldn't say no to such an offer. She didn't have anything better to do. "I'd like to." She replied, beginning to take on the habit of guarding her answers to Lukretia's questions. "To see how the other half lives," She forced a half smile.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:32 am

Lukretia stood up and grabbed Cardia's chin gently and leaned in to kiss her deeply. "It vas ze best way to get you off me und off ze couch, meine frau." She said and patted her cheek gently. She walked passed Cardia and smirked at her answers. "It isn't anything like zat." Lukretia said to Cardia about her words. "If you vant to live vith me zen maybe you have some say in it?" She asked the question knowing the answer.

Lukretia opened the door. "First ve vill vatch you dress und zen ve vill call ze porter und have a day of it." She said. She then stopped and walked back to Cardia and leaned in and kissed her neck. "Silly girl." She said. "I can see right through you even if you try und cover your tracks." She moved up to kiss Cardia's ear gently in between speaking. "If all I vanted you for vas to kick you around... I already have people who make much better doormats zan you. Don't be such a gloomy Gus." Occasionally Lukretia would let slip something that indicated she had not completely mastered the English language by saying something that was very dated or really lame. She kissed Cardia on the lips once more but this time it was a quick peck. She then turned and walked to the door.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 am

Somewhat stunned by all of this, Cardia scampered quickly after Lukretia, "H-hey. I'm not gloomy." Looking down at the ground, she murmured, "And... you could've told me to get off the couch. I would have..." she turned her head to the side, trailing off before she could finish saying "done anything you wanted."

"I'm sorry but I'm just kinda used to this... thing between us having a give and take." She embraced Lukretia as they walk, "You give, then you immediately take." She grinned sheepishly, leaning on Lukretia's shoulder, "I would love to come with you," she faced Lukretia, giving her a sincere smile.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:38 pm

"Used to?" Lukretia asked, not really concerned about actually hearing an answer. When Cardia embraced Lukretia, the German gently shrugged Cardia away from her. "Nein." She said quickly. "Vile you are naked you von't touch me. If someone should walk by then they need to see you... twisting in ze vind, so to speak." She said with a smile. She then pursed her lips. "Und you vill not be so clingy vile ve are out." She stopped and turned. turned to look at Cardia. "Do you understand?" SHe said seriously. She grabbed Cardia's chin and looked into her eyes. "It's not becoming of a lady..." She was serious about it and wanted to make Cardia understand. Se then turned back and continued walking until they were at Lukretia's locker. She grabbed a small little purse and opened it up." She pulled out a cell phone and flipped it open and pushed a button. She held it to her ear and after a moment she began to speak in quickly in German.

After a few moments she clicked the phone off and looked at Cardia. Her brow furrowed. "Schnell Schnell!" She said snapping her fingers. "We've got places to be. We don't have any more time for your dillydallying." She said.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:27 pm

Cardia blushed, "I... I'm sorry. I understand." She muttered shamefully.

In response to Lukretia's orders, she quickly began to gather her clothes together and get dressed. "Who were you talking to?" She asked as she slid into her skirt.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:57 am

"Meine chauffer." She stated simply. "He vill be pulling ze car around und I instructed him to contact my personal assistant. She is arranging all of the meetings for ze houses." She spoke while watching Cardia dress herself, taking in the girls form. "So ve leave now und head to ze car." She said and stepped away from Cardia.

She walked out of the complex to an awaiting vehicle. It was a fancy black car of German make. As she walked up a rather and some man stepped out of the car and opened it. Lukretia didn't even nod to him as she stepped into the back seat that was fitted like a limo with two benches on either side.

"Ms. Waters." He said as he motioned for her to enter.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:02 am

"Oh... oh my." Cardia gasped Lukretia's car and driver, unused to such wealth. She bowed briefly to the chauffeur, "Th-thank you." She stammered, nervously, before quickly crawling into the car and sitting across from Lukretia.

"This is amazing," she gasped, in awe of the fancy limo.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:26 am

The chauffeur said nothing and merely closed the door and began to drive off. Lukretia waved dismissively. "Zis is just one of ze older cars zat ve barely use anymore. I needed a car." She looked across at Cardia. "Since I'm already taking you out... how about something to eat later?" She said simply. She then sighed. "But ..." She waved her hand and then pushed a button. "Vat did Ms. Von Creuzfeldt say about ze houses?" She said through an intercom.

"There are three to look at today. She'll be meeting us there Madame."

"Fine..." She said. She then began speaking harshly in German. Even if Cardia couldn't understand the words it was obvious that there was probably some swearing involved.

The intercom buzzed again and a quick bit of German emitted and there was silence.

Lukretia looked up at Cardia again and pointed to a small box in the side of the door. "If you vould care for a drink..." She said. "I vould like a drink as vell." She added quickly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 30 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 21 ... 30  Next