Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

2 posters

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 23 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 13, 2009 12:36 am

Cardia shook her head, "N-no... I still want to be with you... to learn from you... a-and Hilde... she's... sh..." Lukretia's last comment finally suck in and Cardia's jaw dropped, "Y-y-y-y-y-you WHAT?!"

Cardia grabbed Lukretia by the hand, clasping it tightly between her hands, she would lean in and plant a kiss on Lukretia's cheek, forcing a nervous smile, "Okay, please, Lukretia. N-no more games. Tell me all this from the start... What did Hilde do to make you do this to her? What was her choice? And..." She gulped hesitantly, "D-did you REALLY kill your parents?! Why?!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 23 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2009 7:04 am

Lukretia smiled and leaned in. When Cardia took her hand, Lukretia began to rub Cardia's hand with her thumb. ""Fine... meine frau." She said and inhaled deeply before beginning. "Meine sister vas ze first born und being so, my father showered her vith affection. She vas daddy's little girl und everything zat our lifestyle vas afforded to vas given to her. She vas ze princess und acted like it." She waved her free hand. "But zis means nothing to me." She continued. "Even though my father loved her more zan ze vorld he desired a son. Someone to pass along ze lineage to. Because he vas still young himself he und mother could have many children together und so a few years later I vas born." She paused. "Even though I vasn't a boy I am sure zat father vould have still loved me." She then smiled. "However as my first act of cruelty in zis vorld, I killed meine mother. She did not survive ze birthing process und vith me, his dreams of continuing our prestigious family line also died.

"Father vas bitter, of course... und during my childhood treated me as , vat basically amounted to as a slave." She turned her head, there was a sharp glint in her eye."But I am grateful.." She said. "Ven I vas becoming a lady he said zat I could leave und never return or I could be married off und be ze doll of another family's suitor. Live my life as a doting vife und give him ze son zat I took away from him." She smiled. "I told him I vould rather die zen be a puppet und be a trophy for him und some stranger. So he beat me vithin inches of my life and threw me out on ze streets."

She paused and sipped her wine before looking back at Lukretia. "So I spent ze rest of ze time scrounging around for vat I could. Being quick vitted und sly, I vas able to vork my vay back into a position of comparable standing. I did vat I had to do und Soon I approached my father as an equal once more." He was furious but I had made a deal that made me ze holder of most of his assets. Ven I approached him about taking ze rest over he vas furious."

She laughed. "But daddy's little girl vas all grown up und zis time he vasn't able to have his vay vith me." She eyed Cardia slyly, leaving out any further details of the incident.

Zen zere vas Hilde." She said tapping her glass. "Zat whore had lived ze sveet life ze whole time I vas persecuted. Not only did she not stop ze downvard spiral, she encouraged it und even joined in at times." She looked at Cardia. "But I vasn't upset at her for zat." She said simply. "In fact..." She said with a hint of sentimentality. "Perhaps I am grateful for her... und for father." She cleared her throat and began speaking again. "I vorthless brat like her vas simply dead veight. I had no usefor her if I vanted to be a success und remake ze family name into something even graeater zan it vas. So I gave her a choice. She could leave vithout a dime und be exiled from zis family or she could keep ze name... but I vould never acknowledge her as meine sister again und she vould have to be my personal assistant for as long as I demanded of her.

Lukretia grinned wickedly. "She resisted both choices at first but unlie her father, her hands vere too soft und she didn't even lay a hand on me. So quickly und embarrassing vas her defeat zat she made ze choice... ze wrong choice." She said as she narrowed her eyes.

She then looked at Cardia witha raised eyebrow. "Vell?" She said interested in Cardia's response to her story.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 13, 2009 7:12 am

Cardia stared in wide-eyed awe as Lukretia told her story. Nothing could have pulled her focus away from Lukretia at that moment. She gasped at the shocking parts and quivered with empathy at the cruelty Lukretia had suffered, but she still sat with respectful anticipation, uttering not a word until Lukretia had finished.

Only once Lukretia finished did Cardia stir, blinking, breathing deeply. "Oh... my..." She would lean in and embrace Lukretia, her head on Lukretia's shoulders. "I'm so sorry. I d-didn't know." She would caress Lukretia's back lovingly, "Th-thank you. Thank you for telling me all of this." If Lukretia didn't stop her from embracing her, she would pull back, "I... I promise..." She glanced around, "I... I won't tell anyone." She smiled, "Thank you." She was still too shocked by Lukretia's story and her willingness to confide to think straight, but she stared in Lukretia in an awe that Lukretia had not seen out of her very often.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2009 8:04 am

Lukretia smirked at Cardia's reaction to her story. Lukretia stiffened up at Cardia's touch. "DOn't apologize to me." She said stiffly. She did not stop Cardia but she did not give her the same affection in return. Lukretia narrowed her eyes. "I don't vant any kind of pity, certainly not from you. Everything that happened made me who I am today. Vithout it I might have been some sniveling brat like Ms. Von Creuzfeldt."

She then turned and looked at Cardia and grabbed her chin harshly and forced her to look into Lukretia's eyes. "I know zat you von't say a vord. Vether you promise or not." She leaned in and kissed Cardia's lips and pulled away slightly. "Just like I know I don't have to threaten you not to tell anyone." She smiled and let go of Cardia.

As Lukretia stopped speaking the car stopped. She looked up at the restaurant that they were at. She did not get out though. She snickered. "Vo't zis be a lovely dinner for you now." She said to Cardia. "Ve just have to vait for ze dumkopf to arrive."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 13, 2009 8:17 am

Cardia hummed softly into Lukretia's kiss, loving the touch, "I don't pity you. I..." Cardia turned away, "I... I was apologizing because I d-didn't respect you the way you deserved. I could never pity you." She turned back to Lukretia smiling, "You're the strongest woman I know! That's why I like you." She put her hand on Lukretia's lap, caressing it softly. "I just... started thinking you were petty because you were born into luxury. B-b-but... you weren't. You fought hard. I respect that... I respect you."

She turned away to glance at the restaurant, thinking about Hilde, "Was Hilde really so cruel? She... she..." Cardia shook her head, "She is so kind and loving now. How... how did you change her so?... And isn't she better off now?... M-m-maybe she made her choice because she didn't want to leave you. Even... even if she was cruel to you." Cardia looked away, touching her fingers together nervously.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2009 9:09 am

Lukretia smirked proudly. "Of course, meine frau." She said and put her hand over Cardia's when she rested it on her lap. "I'm not petty." She said. "Zat vould be Ms. Von Creuzfeldt, not me." She said.

"Ms. Von Creuzfeldt vas not cruel. She vas a brat who had been fed from ze golden spoon too many times." She said, ignoring the fact that she had slightly messed up the spoon reference. "She's niether kind nor loving..." She said. "She is a hollow, broken, empty voman." Lukretia lowered her eyes and clenched her fist. "But she did leave me..." She said. "My sister abandoned me a long time ago und I vill never forgive her for it. If she had choose to leave... she vould have had to become strong like I did. She could have shaped herself into something zat vould make her family name proud. If she vould have done zat, zen I vould have gladly given her name back... not only zis but I vould have accepted her lovingly as meine sister.Ve could have valked side by side proudly as a truly unstoppable force." She clenched her teeth.

"Zat vench zat follows me along is nothing but a hollow dog! She vanted ze name... she vanted to be at my side... vell she got both! But I vill never, EVER call her sister again... I am ze only one left of ze true Von Creuzfeldt family, my mother... father und sister are all dead..." She leaned in and put her face near Cardia's and bore into her with a piercing gaze. "Und I killed zem all vith my bare hands because zay vere veak."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 13, 2009 9:32 am

Cardia wilted slightly under Lukretia's gaze and the peak she reached declaring herself the killer of her family. She stammered uselessly, "B-but... sh... b-b-but... I think..." She trailed off still shrinking back in awe and fear of Lukretia. "I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking...." She muttered almost mindlessly, Lukretia's commanding presence pushing her into her submissive instincts.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2009 9:39 am

Lukretia's eyes softened and she laughed quietly to herself. She leaned in and kissed Cardia. "Meine frau..." She said and kissed Cardia deeply. "How I love zat look ven it's on your face." She reached up and began to grope Cardia's breasts, pressing her body up against Cardia's. She kissed Cardia's cheek and thenher neck and then began sucking on Cardia's ear. "mmmm." She hummed as she reached down and hooked her hand under Cardia's skirt. She slipped a finger inbetween Cardia's underwear and into her pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 13, 2009 9:55 am

Cardia groaned as Lukretia went to work on her, "Oh... please mistress... not here." She shook her head, glancing out the windows in fear, but by the time Lukretia began kissing Cardia's neck and sucking on her ear, she had melted in Lukretia's arms, purring contentedly. She was only stirred by Lukretia's fingers entering her sex.

"Oh... ohh..." She moaned softly, "D-don't stop. Please don't stop." She begged, reaching her own arms around Lukretia and massaging her back passionately, while trying to place kisses on Lukretia's neck.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2009 10:13 am

Lukretia grinned wickedly into Cardia's ear when she spoke. "mmmmm." She cooed. "My dear..." She whispered. "Anyvere I vant you I vill have you und I know zat facts makes you vet."

Lukretia continued her zealous assault on Cardia's sex. She continued to kiss and nibble on Cardia's ear while she fingered the other girl. She broke off her mouth for a moment. "Und you may touch any part of meine body... " She said with a smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 26 ... 30  Next