by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

2 posters

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 22 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 12, 2009 6:03 am

Cardia turned to look out the car window, realizing that after that sort of dressing down of the house, she probably shouldn't say anything explaining how beautiful she thought the entire estate was, "It... was alright, I suppose."

Turning back to Lukretia, she did as she was told, quietly and nervously taking a seat next to the German. She took a deep breath, thinking about how to say this. She couldn't exactly lie convincingly about Hilde to Lukretia, but she was able to come at it from a different direction, "I... I don't understand what is between you two or what she could've done to deserve the treatment you give her." She bit her lip, that came out a little bit more hostile than she intended.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 22 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Tatyina Tue May 12, 2009 6:32 am

Lukretia looked at Cardia sternly when she spoke at first.she waited for Cardia to sit down and then grabbed her chin. "You're lying to me." She said and tightened her grip on Cardia's chin for a moment. "You vere so adamant about speaking you mind ven I vas leaving ze pool haus." She smirked and leaning in and kissed Cardia on the cheek before letting go of her chin. Lukretia sighed and turned away. "Of course you don't understand. It's a totally different vorld from vat you know." She looked back at Cardia again. "I gave her a choice. Maybe if she vould have chosen differently zen I vould call her sister right now. She disappointed me. I did everything for her as a sister und only asked zat she make one decision. She chose poorly und no longer deserves to be my sister."

"Now..." Se continued. "Tell me vat it is about her zat makes you so infatuated vith her" She smiled. "You succumb to ze viles of ze german women far too easily meine frau." She was teasing. "But of course who could?" She gave a small chuckle to her words.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 12, 2009 6:40 am

Cardia blushed at Lukretia's accusation of lying, but felt bitter at Lukretia's condescension towards her. "You're still going to punish me about it." She grumbled, "Besides, I live in a totally different world. You wouldn't understand what I see in Hilde." She grumbled, mocking Lukretia.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 12, 2009 7:24 am

Lukretia reached back her hand and slapped Cardia hard. "You vill not speak to me like zis." She said harshly. "I've already punished you." She said. "I don't need to anymore." She paused. "Und if zere is further punishment zen it vill not come through physical means." She said.

She leaned back and smiled. "I know vat you like about her, meine frau." She said. "She is probably ze nicest person you have ever met. Und she loves you for who you are und appreciates ze things zat most people take for granted. She acts as though she vould do anything for you und yet she doesn't even know you. Und she vould." She looked at Cardia and smirked. "She vould do anything for you und anything to you. Anything at all zat you vanted."

"I know vat attracts people to her because I made her zat vay." She lifted her head up with an air of pride. "She vasn't alawys like zat. Once upon a time she vas much like me."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 12, 2009 7:39 am

Cardia rubbed her cheek softly. Even in pain, Lukretia's touch still felt good.

She gasped at Lukretia's claim. "Wh... what? That's... that's..." She took a deep breath, shaking her head, "I don't believe you!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 12, 2009 7:56 am

Lukretia's grin widened almost maliciously. "Vat?" She said staring at Cardia. "You don't believe a sweet little thing like that could ever be like me do you?" She questioned. "She vas ze first daughter of aristocracy. She grew up a spoiled little brat who thought ze vorld revolved around her." Lukretia then raised an eyebrow at Cardia. "Und I bet you think zat zere is no difference between her zen und me now, am I right?" She questioned.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 12, 2009 7:58 am

Cardia bit her lip, still in disbelief, "If... if she was really that cruel... wh-why... why do all that to her?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 12, 2009 8:13 am

"She vas no where near as cruel as I am... I told you she vas just a brat." She then smirked. "If only she had been as cruel..." She said with a rare hint of what could only be described as a sullen tone. "Zen maybe I could still call her sister."

She looked at Cardia. "She rode ze high horse her whole life und getting knocked off it broke her." She said as her smirk returned.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue May 12, 2009 9:07 am

Cardia shook her head, still trying to make sense of this, "But... I don't understand... she loves you... more than anything. Wh... what did you do to her? And why?"

She bit her lip, "Why... why would you be so cruel?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 12, 2009 10:25 am

"It's hardly love." She said turning her head away from Cardia. "She is afraid of loosing me of loosing vat she has und so she deformed that fear into something zat is akin to devotion, to unbreakable love und obedience. If she vas my sister, zen she vould hate me." She said. "But she is so afraid of being alone zat she chose to be a vimpering toothless dog." She looked at Cardia.

"I can already see some defiance in your eyes. You're becoming brave und ve haven't even been together for too long. It vill only be a matter of time before you no longer vant vat I am giving you. Maybe you vill come to despise me for who I am. But Ms. Von Creuzfeldt. Look at her. Not one bone in her body has anything but pure devotion und admiration for me und I killed her parents." Her lips pursed into a smile as her eyebrow raised, wondering what Cardia's reaction would be to what she said.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 30 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 30  Next