Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:55 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:47 am

» Usada Pekora - The Evil Rabbit
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

2 posters

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 25 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 13, 2009 6:41 pm

Cardia gasped, clutching her dress tightly in fear as Hilde broke down. "Hilde... wait..." She whispered, paralyzed by the weight of everything that was happening.

When the chauffeur offered her a moment in the car, she gladly accepted. "Yes please." She bowed to him, "Thank you." She spoke as she entered the car.

"Hilde... please, don't cry." Cardia would attempt to sit next to Hilde and embrace her.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 25 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Hilde turned away from Cardia's embrace. "Butnow that you know..." She said with a whimper. "How could you even look at me." She shivered and wiped more tears away. "Ja... Ja!" She said. "I was that way... I was a horrible child... and I was not a devoted sister." She looked back up at Cardia. "But I am trying my hardest to repent for my sins." She said with a shaky voice.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 13, 2009 8:50 pm

Cardia wrapped her arms around Hilde even as she turned away, laying her head on Hilde's back. Saying nothing for a few seconds as she realized what Lukretia has done to this woman.

Then it crossed her mind that perhaps confronting Hilde with this was not such a good idea not five minutes after Lukretia told her.... but there was no putting that genie back in its bottle.

"Shhhh..." Cardia comforted her, "It's okay. You've been nothing but the kindest and sweetest woman to me." She stroked Hilde's hair gently, "I... don't hold anything against you. Please... don't cry. Don't be sad. I still really like you."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2009 9:09 pm

"How could you?" She whimpered, not pulling away further from Cardia but not returning the embrace for the moment. "I know that if Lukretia told the story that she didn't spare any details." She sniffed. "I was terrible to her. I was such a brat. All the things she said of me... They were true and probably worse." She turned back to look at Cardia. "The day that we fought... it changed my life... I was furious at her for what she did to my father. I thought that anger would be enough but she was different than the little sister I picked on as a child. Something had made her harder and she fought with no emotion. Just that smirk she always has. "

I looked up at her as she continued to beat me and I knew that I had done something terrible. Maybe if I had been nicer to her she could have survived through father's torture and become something sweet. If I had protected her like I should have she wouldn't be as hard and cruel as she is now. I know it's too late to change her now... I don't really know what I am ultimately trying to do... but I just know I have to stay with her and try and atone for what I did when we were growing up."

She then turned and looked at Cardia. "H-how could you still like me?" She wondered with wide eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 13, 2009 9:30 pm

Cardia shook her head, "She... she didn't speak much of what you did. Your... your dad was the real villain. What are you supposed to do to your own father?" She rubbed Hilde's hand reassuringly, "You were just a girl."

When Hilde turned toward her, Cardia smiled and caressed her face, "I like you because... what's in the past doesn't matter. You're so kind and loving now. That's all that matters to me. And... you're sorry for what you did."

"S-so... please don't cry... for me?" She leaned in to give Hilde a peck on her cheek.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2009 9:53 pm

Hilde turned and sniffled, wiping the last of her tears away from her face before adjusting her glasses. "I was.. I was on his side..." She whispered. "Because I was afraid that if I didn't then father would turn on me like he did with Lukretia. I was always his little princess and the most important thing in his life and I didn't want that to be taken from me." She sighed. "I know I was just a girl but I knew that I could have at least secretly stuck up for her in some way..."

She turned her head for a moment. When Cardia turned to kiss Hilde on the cheek, Hilde turned and pressed their lips together, nuzzling into the kiss. She then backed away and smiled. "Danke..." She whispered. "You shouldn't still even want to be around me. I'm not the one who is kind." She looked down. She then leaned in and kissed Cardia deeply and for a long moment before breaking away."We should get inside... Lukretia will be mad if we make her wait any longer."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 13, 2009 10:13 pm

Cardia sighed into the kisses, returning them with just as much affection. She nodded, "Yes, let's." She reached over to open the door for Hilde, "After you." She smiled with a wink.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2009 10:32 pm

Hilde blushed and crawled out of the car. "Danke." She said softly she then took Cardia's hand and helped her out of the door before taking her arm and walking her to the restaurant.

She let go of Cardia walking into restaurant and quickly shuffled to the table where she knew Lukretia was waiting. The restaurant itself was a normal Japanese restaurant that was a much fancier than normal. Lukretia was sitting in the booth and there was a a large glass of beer sitting next to her. She looked up at the two as they entered with a raised eyebrow." Once again you almost didn't beat ze clock. I vas thinking about coming to get you." She looked at Hilde and could see that she had been crying.

She looked at Cardia. "You little whore..." She whispered. "You couldn't even hold your tongue to the first person you saw." She said with narrowed eyes. "So I know now zat your promises are vorth nothing."

She leaned back and grabbed her glass and took a deep draught from her glass. "Vell.." She said with a smirk. "Vat vill you ladies behaving for dinner?" She said with a sweet cruelty in her voice.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed May 13, 2009 10:49 pm

Cardia turned pale at Lukretia's rebuke, "But... she... she already knew..." She stammered helplessly. Looking down in shame, she said, "I... am sorry." Looking down, she saw the menu... "Th... this is all so expensive..." She added mindlessly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 13, 2009 11:29 pm

Lukretia smiled. "But she didn't know zat you knew." She continued. "Every time she looks at you she vill have to vonder if you really do accept her for vat she is now." She laughed softly. "Ahhh but of course you vill reassure her time und time again..." She shifted her gaze to Hilde who looked away. "It's amusing... She gives me ze same look.. Hoping zat she vill find some hint of sympathy in my eyes."

Hilde looked down at the table and shook nervously. "Please mistress." She whispered. "Please not now." She forced back tears.

Lukretia laughed again. "Hollow dog." She snapped sharply. She then looked up at Cardia and smiled warmly. "You may have anything you vish, my dear. Of course it's my treat." She paused. "Zis is cheap eating for me really..." She added.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 30 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 30  Next