Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 6:05 am

» One Knight in Hel- Triin vs Bianka Hardcore
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» It Takes Two To Tango (Ayesha and Anne)
by Lilybell Yesterday at 9:13 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 12:26 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 37 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Belly Olympics: Day One

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Belly Olympics: Day One - Page 3 Empty Re: The Belly Olympics: Day One

Post by Daaharu Tue May 07, 2024 6:43 pm

Kyoko made a good point about the potential for an overall tie—one that Fallon noted for potential future repurposing of these contests, and one which Chelsea seemed more than happy to answer. Janet chimed in: "I consulted with a prominent belly expert to decide on the number of contests a well-prepared set of abs could take in a day." She gave Chelsea a little nudge with her elbow. "And we've got contingency plans devised for any possible scenario, including that tiebreaker."

Amy interjected with her thoughts on the schedule, and Odessa smirked, letting out a hot breath of air through her nostrils that would puff over Amy's face as they stood very close to each other. "It does seem early for what will be a rather humiliating moment for you, darling," she observed. "But you can all rest assured that no tiebreaker will be necessary when I am finished with Amy."

"Excellent," Janet said, looking between the blonde- and white-haired women as they were already sniping at each other. "By the way, snacks for our judges are in the kitchenette cabinets, and dinner will be provided, as well. Anyone have any other questions before we get started?"

Odessa did not, and she turned to stand face to face and belly to belly with Amy again, smiling as she touched her nose to the blonde's and waited for Janet to commence with the first round.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue May 21, 2024 4:13 am

Chelsea chuckled when she was called the resident belly expert. Between them she didn't think so and since she knew that most of her experience was second hand compared to the first hand experience of the other judges. But she felt flattered enough to speak up in approval of it. "She's just the most amazing ref you could find. I might need to pay you for this when we're done." Chelsea said, nudging Janet back. Kyoko was for the moment satisfied with the explanation, at least it meant this ending in one drawn out draw wasn't possible. Wouldn't be an Olympic event if they couldn't give out medals. "All I needed to hear, glad that was thought of." Kyoko answered honestly when she sat back in her seat. Amy took the spotlight again to throw more comments about the contest being first, which naturally got Odessa speaking back, the early contest trash talk that many people loved.

"I think everyone's satisfied. And I think we've waited long enough..Odessa over here looks more than ready." Amy said bringing her hand up to brush Odessa's white hair out of her face so she could look her in the eye better. "See? There we go. When we first met, you looked at me like a competitor, the fierceness was there but hidden behind some playfulness. I don't mind being playful but it was supposed to be a fight and on some level you were checked out. I hated that...Now I don't see any of that...oh no." Amy said looking excited as she placed her hands on Odessa's cheeks and continued to drink in her eyes. "Now I see what showed up a little too late, after I knocked you out first, when you woke up you finally had the that predator look I was waiting for, only this time you're fully awake and ready to pounce on me aren't ya? Well then...pounce." Amy dared, not breaking eye contact in the excitement.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 25, 2024 11:29 pm

Janet was quite flattered by Chelsea's praise, pressing her hip against the redhead's in response to the return nudge. It seemed that their rules did not need any more explanation, as neither their judges nor their competitors seemed to have anything else to say about them. Fallon was busy thinking about how to apply the ruleset in a private environment, while Amy and Odessa got straight to the trash talk that would drive both them and some of the judges wild.

Odessa didn't mind Amy playing with her hair, and she would return the favor, running both of her hands through Amy's blonde mane, pushing it back and enjoying the silky feeling of the dense hair running between her fingers. As she did that, she pressed her face as close as possible to Amy's, and felt her opponent pushing back, the two of them drinking in each other's auras, staring hard into each other's eyes as they challenged each other. "I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression when the fight first started," Odessa said, in a husky, lower register that would closely approximate a tiger's growl. "I do enjoy making friends with my opponents. But that doesn't mean I won't rip you apart, if that is what it takes to put you on your knees and break you."

The invitation to pounce was a very tempting one, and Odessa licked her lips at the thought of it. Then she gave Amy's lips a very quick lick, as if savoring the taste of her prey. "Well, then, the referee said the first contest was belly clawing, did she not?" Odessa pulled one hand away from Amy's head and shaped her fingers into the ideal claw, smiling as she waited for Amy to do the same. "Shall we?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 26, 2024 5:52 am

Most of the focus went to Amy and Odessa, seeing them ready to fight told everyone it was close to action time or they would start all on their own. Chelsea would give Janet's butt a pat to send her on her way and then stay in her seat to watch her friend and Odessa talk more trash. "Break me? I'm about to claw your guts out and you think you're going to break me?" Amy asked raising her hand. Odessa responded by giving her a licks to her lips tasting her before the fight could really start.

"She did, so why not get it started?" Amy said before she would waste no more time. When Janet gave the okay she would press her arms against Odessa's belly digging her fingers into the white lion's skin to see how quickly she could break her down with the claw. Her fingers would stay in place for now and slowly twist her hand to try and crush her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3