Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Best Belly (for Kitten)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Best Belly (for Kitten) Empty The Best Belly (for Kitten)

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:49 pm

Fallon’s last two trips to the AFW gym had ended in a naked belly-based sexy time and a fun, scantily-clad sparring match, respectively. Obviously, after those two encounters, there was nothing that would keep Fallon away from the gym. She had bounced into the large, elaborate facility in the early afternoon, with a towel around her neck and a water bottle clutched in her right hand, grinning as she looked around, checking out the talent.

“Mm…” Fallon would purr, as she saw all the sexy women in exercise clothing going about their routines. Fallon herself was dressed in as little as she could get away with: tight, tiny black spandex shorts, a yellow sports bra which showed off her sizeable chest, and a pair of black gym shoes. Her clothing accentuated her breasts, her butt, but, most importantly, her kickass, rock-hard belly. That belly was Fallon’s pride and joy, and she lavished more attention on it during her workouts than any other part of the body.

To that end, Fallon would bounce over to the opposite corner of the gym from where she had entered, where several abs-focused machines were located. Finding one of her favorites, the ab crunch machine, available, Fallon would take a swig of water, toss down her towel and her water bottle, and then sit down. She would stretch out a little bit before beginning the workout, glancing around the room to see if anyone else was working on their abs, and whether any such girls were looking at her. Then, she would lay down and grab ahold of the handles, before beginning her first set of crunches.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

The Best Belly (for Kitten) Empty Re: The Best Belly (for Kitten)

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:12 pm

There were few thing Natalia enjoyed more than proving her physical superiority over other girls. Wrestling was definitively the best and most direct way to humble the competition, and Natalia's favorite way to best other girls. The gym was probably Natalia's second favorite dueling place. Even without a direct confrontation, workouts where a great way of knowing who was fitter. So for Natalia, working out in the gym wasn't just a way to stay in shape and physically fit for the highly competitive battles of the AFW; it was another venue in which she could compete with other girls.... and also ogle them.

Sadly for her, Natalia hadn't seen anything interesting today, so she was focusing on the workout now, doing a series of sit ups over and inclined board, her legs wrapped over the bar, considerably higher than her head, her hands on the back of her head, as she pulled up, twisting her torso left and right to make her right elbow touch her left knee and then her left elbow go to her right knee with the next repetition.

Natalia had been working out for some time and she already had a thin layer of sweat covering her slender body. A red sports bra held her generous bosom in place, and black Lycra shorts with a pair or running shoes, short socks and a pair of black wristbands to clean the sweat from her face completed her workout attire.

The blue-eyed cutie raised her upper body once more to suddenly find a new girl right in front of her. The first thing Natalia noticed was the beautiful contrasts between the girls hard toned abs and her big pillow like breasts. Natalia did another sit up and when she came back up she checked the girl's body more carefully. Now that was a hard hot body, Natalia thought. She did one more sit up, realizing now she had lost the count and looked up at the girl's face. Natalia decided to stop her workout, slipping her legs down to sit on the board and smiled at the newcomer.

There weren't many girls Natalia would consider had a body that could compete with hers, but she had just found one. And although she wasn't surd, Natalia thought she had seen this girl fighting before, she just couldn't remember her name. "Hello there!" Natalia said with a friendly smile as she stood up just so she could better compare the new arrival's body to her own.

The Best Belly (for Kitten) 6u0iRWY
The Best Belly (for Kitten) QiougD6The Best Belly (for Kitten) TTlOMaFThe Best Belly (for Kitten) 5t0Q5s2The Best Belly (for Kitten) WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Fallon had unexpectedly walked right up next to what was probably the hottest girl in the gym. The Californian hadn’t seen the other blue-eyed brunette while she was laying down, but, as Fallon approached the ab crunch machine, right next to the machine that the other girl was using, she noticed her. Her blue eyes met the other girl’s, and Fallon smiled. Once again, a simple visit to the gym netted her exactly what she was looking for: another sexy, competitive encounter with a drop-dead gorgeous wrestler.

The other brunette soon stood up, and Fallon quickly realized that she recognized the girl from somewhere. She couldn’t immediately figure out where, though. Given a few seconds, though, it would come to her. Fallon took a moment to check out the girl’s long, slender, sexy body, spending some extra time checking out the girl’s abs. Fallon’s favorite body part. She instinctively flexed her own abs, trying to make sure hers were the best. They totally were, she was certain.

When the sexy girl said hello, Fallon would smile and look into her eyes again. “Hi there!” she chirped happily in reply. “Looks like you’re getting a good workout, huh?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:10 pm

Since very young Natalia had learnt how to ready the body language of people quite accurately. It was a talent or technique that had proved her extremely useful many times through her life and not only in the ring. The Dream knew very well that most people said one thing with their words and another with other bodies, and right now despite how friendly this girl sounded, Natalia could read in her gorgeously toned body something else. The way Fallon tensed her sexy abs gave her away.

Natalia took a step forward as she continued comparing bodies with the new comer, the cute smile never leaving her lips. She too tensed her abs like answering Fallon's challenge, to show off how sexy and toned she was too. "Oh yes..." Natalia said with a friendly tone despite the delicious competitive vibe she was getting from the girl in front of her. "If you want to have the best body, you need to work out hard every day.... I am Natalia, by the way. Nice to meet you."

The Best Belly (for Kitten) QiougD6The Best Belly (for Kitten) TTlOMaFThe Best Belly (for Kitten) 5t0Q5s2The Best Belly (for Kitten) WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:21 pm

“Subtlety” had never really been a word in Fallon’s vocabulary. She understood it, but it had never come in handy for her in all her life. She had found that if she was direct about what she wanted, and what she thought, that everything would eventually fall into place, the stars would line up in her favor, and everything would be totally awesome.

She noticed the way that the other brunette flexed her abdominal muscles, responding to Fallon’s silent challenge. The Californian smirked, giving that belly another long glance before looking back up into the blue eyes of her counterpart. Finally, Natalia introduced herself, and Fallon remembered who she was. This girl had quite the history in AFW, and had seen quite a bit of delicious, sexy action over the years. Fallon was practically licking her lips at the chance to get at Natalia, but she wasn’t going to take action just yet.

“Oh, I know. That’s why I make sure to work out every night. It makes me feel good, too. I’ve always been a little bit of a gym rat; I guess that’s kinda obvious, huh?” She laughed and flexed her arms, showing off her smooth but toned biceps, too—the perfect instruments for belly punching. “I’m Fallon. It’s very nice to meet you.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:20 pm

"Nice to meet you too...." Natalia said, not sure, but thinking she had heard Fallon's name before.

Natalia too have trouble with subtlety... and respecting other people's personal space. There was something about the proud stance in Fallon's body that attracted her like a magnet. Natalia wanted to feel Fallon's sculpted body in all its glory and she had the impression Fallon felt the same way.

As Fallon showed her biceps, Natalia moved a hand up and touched them, squeezing them with her fingers to test how hard they really were. Then she moved her hand down and, without waiting for am invitation, she caressed Fallon's abs, getting a good feel of them. The blue-eyed cutie felt a shiver of excitement running up her spine; her eyes shined as she looked at Fallon.

"That is.... very impressive, Fall-chan." Natalia said, having a hard time hiding the arousal and excitement on her voice. Fallon's body seemed to be even more toned than her own, but Natalia knew hers was sexier and tone didn't always translated into power and much less skill. "Actually, you have one of the hardest bodies I have seen in AFW... and that is no small feat..." Natalia praises Fallon, pushing her hand on that belly to test the hardness of her abs, tickling the belly button with her middle finger as she stepped closer almost pushing herself into the Californian. "...but I wonder if your body is only for show... or it can do something else besides looking good." Natalia taunted, trying to poke at the competitive spirit she could glimpse in Fallon's lovely eyes.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Fallon was totally fine with being admired, even by someone whom she had just met two minutes earlier. Usually it didn’t happen, of course. Usually, it took some time to get to know each other, learn about each other, and at all that. Fallon usually had to work in how awesome her abs and the rest of her body was into the conversation two or three times before a girl would get the hint and start rubbing them.

But Natalia caught on quickly. She reached out and squeezed Fallon’s bicep, and the Californian grinned big as she had a chance to let the other wrestler feel just how much power was packed into her deceptively smooth, deceptively sexy arm. Things got even better when Natalia’s hand moved down to Fallon’s belly. The Californian wrestler would tighten her abs as much as she could, letting Natalia feel them at their rock-hardest, though she would falter, just for an instant, when Natalia’s finger tickled her belly button. That, on top of the general belly-rubbing, was enough to get Fallon turned on, and she would bite her lip for a second to resist the urge to whimper as Natalia challenged her.

Fallon quickly recovered her bravado and, in response to Natalia’s challenge, she would arch her back, pushing out her belly and pressing it against the slightly shorter girl’s own, rubbing abs together. “Of course it can. My belly’s ready for anything. Can you feel that?” she would say, still grinning, tightening her abs and pressing them against Natalia’s in direct challenge.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Natalia continue massaging Fallon's sexy tummy, giggling a bit when the gorgeous Californian girl tensed her muscles. They were so hard and yet the skin so smooth and warm. Natalia had to resists the urge to close her fist and punch them, that would definitively be very rude, but she couldn't deny that she wanted to soften them, to take Fallon's breathe away and to make this proud fighter humble. And she had the sensation Fallon wanted the very same thing.

Natalia gasped a bit surprised when Fallon took things to the next level and tummy-bumped her. And with bodies like Fallon's and Natalia's there was no way their bellies could touch without their breasts also pressing against each other. It was on now and Natalia was not going to back down. This wasn't going to end until one of theirs bodies laid broken at the feet of the other, and that was an idea Natalia loved, mostly because she could feel Fallon's hard body was not going to be easy to break.

The Dream pushed her belly and breasts back into Fallon, leaning into the Californian until their foreheads touched. Many of the girls around them had stopped what they were doing to look at the two beauties. It was a bit confusing, even thought their bodies were pushing against each other in clear confrontation they were still talking in a rather amicable way. Natalia still sported a real friendly smile and spoke with a soft almost seductive tone. "I sure can feel that, Fall-chan... but I would like to test your belly, abs.... and your whole body more thoroughly. You know... hard sexy abs are often not enough around here..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Fallon would happily press herself up against Natalia, smashing her abs against Natalia’s very nicely and very tightly. At the same time, their ample chests would compress against each other as well, with Fallon’s boobs trying to push Natalia’s down by virtue of her slightly taller frame. “My body gets tested all the time. Especially these iron abs. I would be happy to let you be the next in a long line of girls who have failed to break me!” Fallon would reply challengingly, as she would feel up Natalia’s slightly sweaty body with her own.

Reaching down, Fallon would begin to trace one finger along Natalia’s belly, first circling just above her crotch, then moving upwards towards one side, before coming back around to swirl around inside Natalia’s belly button for a moment. Fallon would smirk, then withdraw her finger and bring it up to her mouth, licking it. “Mmm. Sweaty,” she would say. “I’d love to put you to the test, too, Natty. I’ve seen your matches, and they’re really hot…but I bet that I can take a lot more damage than you can.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:19 pm

Since the barrier of physical contact had already fallen between Fallon and her, Natalia had no problem pushing herself a a bit more against the sexy Cali girl. The Dream placed her arms over Fallon's shoulders and looked at the girl intensely, smiling as Fallon played with her tummy. Natalia did her best to tighten her abs, showing a bit off for the Cali girl.

"You think so, uh?" Natalia said it a teasing tone and then, pushed a bit forward, trying to push Fallon's breasts to the side with her own as she slammed her taut abs against Fallon's own again. "What would you be willing to bet, Fall-chan? Because I am absolutely sure I can tame your abs and your body." Natalia said. She was actually not sure of that, Fallon's body looked like if have been sculpted from marble, but there was only one way to know, and Natalia loved a challenge.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next