by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kagami vs. Kelly: Pool match

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kagami - Kagami vs. Kelly: Pool match - Page 5 Empty Re: Kagami vs. Kelly: Pool match

Post by Harrier Sat May 10, 2014 7:19 pm

"Are you sure? I mean, you are all over me with your squirming around. See, my nipples are already getting hard!"
Kelly whispered seductively after Kagami had refused to kiss her, with her own nipples now poking through her top, fencing and playing with the pendants of the other kawaii.

"I cannot believe that you are not in the mood for a little kiss. Maybe I can seduce you in it with a little incentive? I´ll start to make it more easy for you..."
The girl would try to stick her tongue out to streak over the lips of her opponent to seduce her into the kiss.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Kagami - Kagami vs. Kelly: Pool match - Page 5 Empty Re: Kagami vs. Kelly: Pool match

Post by d_ultsch Sun May 11, 2014 7:48 am

"I am not doing it on purpose." Kagami managed to say before she let out a moan as the rubbing of Kelly's nipples was really getting to her. Kagami wanted to say something else but then Kelly licked Kagami's lips and Kagami was taken aback and she froze up in shock. Kagami weakly tried to free her hands from Kelly's grasp but with everything happening to her at the moment Kagami couldn't really fight back at the moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun May 11, 2014 12:18 pm

"Now you are plainly lying. How can it be my fault when you move your sexy body against me?"
Kelly answered truthfully, although she was brightly grinning at her own logic. Of course it was not Kagami´s fault or even the doing of the Japanese, but the logic behind it spoke against her in a certain way when you only crunched the numbers.

"Besides, you are the one that wanted to come back on the inflatable island, yes or no? So again, it was your doing!"
Concluded the Canadian on top of what she had already said while she continued to play with her opponent by letting her raise her arms a little before pressing them down again on the rubber of the island to additionally fatigue her.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon May 12, 2014 8:21 pm

Kagami's complaints would not stop as Kelly's sexual assault was turning Kagami on. "It is definitely your fault." Kagami said before Kelly pinned her arms back onto the inflatable island. Kagami hated that Kelly was acting so innocent as her rubbed their nipples together "Get off of me." Kagami said as she would try to plant one of her legs on the island to turn the two kawaiis over so that Kagami could be on top.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue May 13, 2014 3:29 pm

"Hi hi. Okay, if you say so, it totally is my fault. Except for your moans and mewls, that is only your fault."
Kelly finally gave in after all the complains that it was all totally Kelly´s fault. Maybe it was also her fault that this match had been arranged, or that the world turned into a specific angle for that purpose.

Funnily enough, it was this little moment of thought that allowed Kagami to turn the both of them over, so that Kelly was now lying on her back on the rubber of the inflatable island.
"Ouh, you are really right. You have to punish me as it seems..."
The Canadian added while sticking her tongue out.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 14, 2014 5:50 am

Kagami finally managed to escape Kelly's sexual assault and now Kagami was going to get some revenge. "I am going to punish you." Kagami said as she would try to sit up on Kelly's stomach. KAgami would smile for a second before reaching down to tickle Kelly's armpits. "Take this." Kagami would yell out as she would try to get some revenge by tickling Kelly into submission. "This is what you get for being so perverted."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Wed May 14, 2014 7:23 pm

"Yeah, sure..."
Kelly eyed the other kawaii with laughing eyes. Kagami was now on top, but what could she do right now? As she was on top before and had not really put a move on her, the girl was pretty confident that she was not in any danger at all.

Until she saw her in action, where her funny look turned into a shocked one.
"Eh, what? Wait, nooohhh!! Ahahaha..."
She laughed and giggled quickly after being assaulted by the grasping and tickling hands of the other kawaii, squirming in panic and helpless while she was throughout tickled, with her arms flailing around uncontrollable.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed May 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Kagami would not let up with her tickling of Kelly "Ha, take your punishment." Kagami said as she would laugh a little as she had Kelly on the ropes now. Kagami however, was getting to into her tickling and soon her hands would accidentally grab at Kelly's top before slowly starting to remove it while tickling Kelly at the same time. "You should just give in now and i promise to stop tickling you." Kagami said as she was completely oblivious to what her hands were doing.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 15, 2014 3:17 pm

Squealing like a guinea pig from all the tickling, Kelly was utterly helpless under the hands of Kagami. she really had not expected to be tickled here, and that even deepened her weakness at this point. So she also barely registered that her top had come off and only saw it when she saw her clothes slipping around in one of her tickling throes while her hands were gliding uselessly over the rubber of the inflatable island.
"...Ahahaha...Ehehe...I knew it!"
She gasped with her last strength, hoping that Kagami would also see what she had done and would stop that tickling that was sapping any strength out of her!

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu May 15, 2014 4:40 pm

Kagami was still tickling Kelly when her opponent yelled out. "What do you....AHHHHH!" Kagami screamed out as her face would turn a deep red again before rolling off of Kelly. "I am sorry. I didn't mean to." Kagami would say as she would try not to look at Kelly's chest but Kagami couldn't help but take a few peeks at Kelly's chest as Kagami sat on the inflatable island trying to regain her composure as Kagami couldn't believe that she took Kelly's top off.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next