by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai Empty Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai

Post by dragonswill Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:11 am

Match type: standard in a kiddie pool fill with ankle deep water
Attire: panties
conditions: win by pinfall submission or KO, hentai allowed

Ai looked around as she blushed wearing only her panties which was a white thong. Leaving the locker room Ai would walk back stage to the arena, when one of the stage hands told her to wait for her Cue. After a few second her music started to play and she walked out into the arena where there were some cheers but not a lot for him since she was a kawaii and hardly had lot of matchs. Waving to the Audience Ai walk to the kiddie pool and would get to the other side of it.

"Okay this girl has more matches but she lost nearly all of them. She should be about my size.. " Ai was talking to her self as she took some breaths. "i can beat her shes a loser a loser. " Ai told her self as she started to shake her body abit to loosen up before her opponent came out from back stage.

Back to top Go down

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai Empty Re: Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:26 am

Management had to be making fun of her now. Sure, she looked like a kid, and sure, she was signed up for what was essentially the kid's league, but come on, a kiddie pool?!

They called it a standard match, but everyone knew that it wouldn't be anything of the sort. For one, a standard ring wouldn't shift around just by stepping in it. Whatever, it's still a match and you better treat it like a serious one! ... Even if no one else was.

Rosie took off her clothes, wearing only a set of pink cotton panties. They'd be ruined by the water almost instantly, but that was the point, wasn't it? Rosie had gotten past the embarrassment of being topless in front of the audience at this point, and even managed a cute smile on her face as she strolled towards the tiny kiddie pool that would be her arena tonight.

Her opponent was already waiting there, looking a bit anxious about this. A slightly different shade of pink hair, and a slightly larger bust on her opponent. "Hmm, well let's get this pool party started!" Rosie said with fake enthusiasm, stepping into the ring and sending a splash of water towards Ai's face.

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai SAdcZrMPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai MVRLLQmPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai I82ome3Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai UAjmKPCPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai MAai8oKPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:44 am

Ai looked at Rosie as she showed up and noticed her breast abit smaller, Looking at Rosie stiil Ai stepped into the pool befor getting splashed with water by Rosie. "Hey! that wasn't nice how do you like it?" Ai said as she splashed water at Rosie, " Don't worry though I'll go easy on you but I'm still going to win so Na na" Ai said showing her brattiness abit but said that to reassure her self.

When the bell rang Ai would grab onto Rosie Shoulder to try and push against her. "By the way my names Ai, I feel the Loser should at least learn the winners name." Ai said to Rosie with a grunt as she tried to Push the pinket however she didn't know if there was enough room to be pushing at all so she had to think of a way to make Rosie fall into the kiddie pool. If Ai knew any moves to throw Rosie she would do them as she held Rosie's shoulders, However Ai doesn't know any moves

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:33 am

Ai was really playing up the annoying brat role, Rosie noticed, as a stream of water went for her face. "Pfft, oh you're soo dead now!" She was being a bit more childish than usual, probably because of the childish setting everything was taking place.

"And I'm Rosi-uugh!" She didn't even get to finish introductions before Ai got on the offensive, shifting the two tiny girls around in the pool, causing their balance to jerk around, and Rosie barely managed to keep from stumbling facefirst into the cool water. Although whoever fell would probably just be joined by the other, so no use in waiting, Rosie would wrap her hands around Ai's waist and jump forward, sending both of them down into the water!

Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai SAdcZrMPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai MVRLLQmPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai I82ome3Pool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai UAjmKPCPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai MAai8oKPool Panties Match Rosie vs Ai SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:08 am

Ai stuck her tongue out at rosie " nana Well see about that. " Ai said childishly and bratty, she was acting more like a little kid as well but that might be because of the match type. Ai didn't care though since she was going to do all she could to win. while  the two pushed Ai soon realize the same thing Rosie did but was to slow to do anything when she felt Rosie's hands on her waist and then was suddenly pushed by the girl.

"Waoh!" Ai yelp befor she fell down into the kiddie pool gasping at how cold the water was on her back and was dazed form the fall just a tad bit. "ugh get off me you." Ai said as she shook her head abit. Grabbing onto the girl Ai would try to roll them to be on top of Rosie if she could do that she would straddle the girl and start to slap her abit. "take this and this and this!'

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:15 am

A big splash sprayed water everywhere, soaking Rosie's panties, making them feel very uncomfortable. More urgently than that, Ai was thrashing around underneath her, easily sending the two pink-haired girls into a roll, with Ai ending up in the better position in the end.

"Uuah? G-get off me!" Rosie tried to shift her weight to push her bratty opponent off, although the slaps were distracting her quite a bit, especially with all the water splashing and getting into her eyes and mouth. "Uuaah! S-stop that!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:31 am

Ai Smiled as she looked at Rosie slapping the girl a few times befor the other pink haired girl Shift her weight and unbalanced Ai. "Woah.. dont fall.." Ai told her self as she tried to regain her Balanced, After she did Ai would Look down at Rosie.

"Hmm what to do what to do?" AI asked her self as she rubbed her ass on Rosie's stomach. She had the top position but cause of her inexperience AI didn't know what she should do the slapping wast the best she could think of. "Ummm...." Ai would grab the girls Pink hair and lift her head up a bit.

Looking at Rosie still Ai would get off the girl to roll her on her belly if Rosie let that happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:40 am

Rosie was a bit embarrassed to feel Ai rubbing her butt against her stomach, her cheeks glowing slightly pink while recovering from the roll. At least Ai seemed like she had no clue on how to follow up, which gave the smaller kawaii a few extra seconds to compose herself.

But only a few seconds. She had just caught herself when Ai reached for her hair with her wet hands, clamping them hard and tugging painfully. "Uwaaah! L-leggo of the hair!" Rosie flailed around in the pool, creating another set of splashes, rocking their tiny arena with her struggling, but not enough to stop Ai from flipping Rosie over.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:42 am

Ai saw Rosie's cheek turned light pink and smirked, " Oh? are you blushing Rosie?" Ai giggled as she turned pulled her hair more " Let me think about that um no." Ai said back just as she turned the girl onto her belly and lay on top of Rosie's back wrapping her arm around her neck.

"I didn't think It'll be this easy." i said as she would grab onto Rosie's cotton panties and pull them up for a wedgie. "wearing Cotton? wow that was dumb." the girl would insult the the small girl as she would continue to pull Rosies panties up to make them really dig them into the girls ass cheeks.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:56 am

"Ehh? N-no, g-get off!! Guurk!" Her flailing only got worse once Ai took hold of her neck. But Rosie's small frame couldn't muster the energy to roll Ai off completely, all it was doing was getting water all in her face.

"Eyyyah! G-get your hands away from theeeeeeeeeeiii!" A wedgie never felt good, but the sensation felt a hundred times worse with her cotton garments soaked with cold water. "LET GOO!!" Rosie cried, bucking her body like she was humping an invisible person at the bottom of the pool.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next