Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Enemy of my Enemy

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Enemy of my Enemy - Page 2 Empty Re: Enemy of my Enemy

Post by TaliZorah Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:52 pm

Aurora couldn't help but laugh a little. "That sounds rather noble of you. A little naive, maybe. But noble." She wasn't convinced that the best wrestlers in the AFW (of anytype) held the titles they deserved. Everyone who was crowned hadn't been challenged enough to be able to claim to be 'champion'. It was refreshing to see someone genuinely want a competition. "I still need to get into the swing of things...I'm not booked for SS or really any other match right now. I'm not even sure of which title to pursue honestly..." Well there was one she had been promised and really wanted.

"So I take it you're not booked either?" She took another sip of the coffee and looked outside. It was unseasonably warm and she was regretting getting a hot drink. "Do you want to walk around for a bit?"

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Enemy of my Enemy - Page 2 Empty Re: Enemy of my Enemy

Post by daemongirl Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:14 pm

Natasha smiled at the woman's response, nodding her head and laughing gently before she took another drink from her iced beverage which sent a cooling wave through her body on this warm early spring day. "I don't know if its noble or not, I just want to truly earn the title if and when I get one in my hands, I don't want to be like Adrian walking around with a fake belt." She said with another glance up at the tv screen in the corner of the shop. Looking outside was enough to send a bead of sweat rolling down her cheek as her body recalled how hot it had been on the walk over here, Natasha almost regretting wearing black pants on such a day but considering how good she looked in them it was a discomfort she was willing to endure, to a point anyway.

"No I haven't received any word on a match for myself, the only reason I know about the title match is because of a little birdy so to speak in the AFW offices. Honestly with Lukretia running the show I doubt I will be booked for anything, unless you're a favorite of hers its difficult to go anywhere in the AFW these days." Natasha answered just before Aurora asked if she wanted to take a walk with her. "Sure its a pleasant enough day and the company seems quite interesting thus far, maybe we can head on down to the park thats close by." She said before pushing herself out from the table and rising to her feet, waiting for Aurora to do the same before heading for the door and outside.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2