by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine Empty Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

Post by LunarWolf Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:23 am

Standard Match
Victory via: Pin fall, Submission and K.O

Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine FymGkM9.png

The crowd would find the Berserker standing readily in the ring, no music or entrance had been given to them as she had pretty much rushed down into the center of the ring with no care for what was suppose to be scheduled or aired right now. There was an aura of anger, almost rage and wrath that surrounded the beautiful blond viking wrestler, she clearly had a bone to pick with someone tonight, that much was obvious even to the most stupid of people.

She paced back and forth in the ring a bit, as the crowd was still a buzz over what was happening, they wondered why exactly Cecilia was here, and why she was seemingly so pissed off right now. They all knew that the fan favorite Cecilia had a pretty short temper, but they had rarely seen her go into a match fuming. Not even when she had met hated foes like Gatt or Sabre in the ring, had she been so enraged. The fact that something had pissed her off to this extent had gotten them quite riled up.

Finally, when the crowd started to calm down a bit, as Cecilia's fierce stare of those predatory red eyes had gotten most of them too scared to keep on talking. With silence now covering the arena, which bathed Cecilia in the light of the spotlights at the ceiling of the arena, the blond beauty would raise the microphone in her hand up towards her lips.

" You know..." Cecilia let out, sounding almost as if she was gonna break the microphone with the iron grip her hand had on the black rod. " It's not often that I come out here and call someone out...ESPECIALLY! When I got no clue who the bitch is!" Cecilia let out, her voice was foaming with anger and hatred. " But here I am! Calling out whatever little bitch wanted to go around and attack my sister for NO FUCKING REASON!" Cecilia's voice was dripping with despise, she wanted to tear into who ever this Colonel was and show her just what happened when you messed with the Berserker. " SO!? I'm Here! Come on! What the fuck are you waiting for ?! Colonel what's your name!" Cecilia shouted out, stretching her arms out as she would throw the microphone to the side, calling down the new wrestler Morgan Raine down towards the ring so that she could settle things with the girl.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine Empty Re: Cecilia Northman Vs. Morgan Raine

Post by bricktown Thu May 01, 2014 4:10 am

Just like Cecilia, Morgan's arrival was without fanfare. She just came down through the crowd, the audience members jeering at her as the Canadian's gaze focused on the Hardcore Queen. Her cold, heartless grin only widened as she approached the ring. The Colonel hopped over the barricade, pausing for a moment to wave at Cecilia mockingly before continuing her advance.

"Well now, miss. You sure look like you have more fight in those eyes than your sister did in her whole body." She climbed up the steps, one elbow resting on the ringpost as she leaned against it. "How is she? Broken and sobbing like I expect her to be?"

Her cold laughter rang out, though it was quiet compared to the outpouring of rage from her opponent.

"Poor Belinda went down like a sack of bricks. I will tell you, she sure did try hard... not to soil herself. At least that worked out fine for her. I cannot remember if she cried for you to help her, but it does not really matter, does it?" Her clipped, formal way of speaking gave way to a sardonic leer. "In the end, I demolished her. I could have snapped Belinda in two if I felt like she was worth the time. Still, I think she will remember how nobody came for her. What a great sister you are, huh?"

She started applauding her opponent mockingly, driving the crowd into a frenzy of booing as she finally stepped into the ring.

"Come on. No queens or soldiers, not here. This is between you and me, Cecilia."

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun May 04, 2014 12:08 am

Hearing that voice come out of the microphone as the tanned figure of the person who had attacked her sister stepped out onto the ramp and started to head down towards the ring, speaking all the while as she walked down. The words she spoke was nothing but insults to Cecilia's little sister, which only further started to fuel Cecilia's rage and anger, perhaps it was even at the level that it might be called pure wrath towards this Morgan Raine.

The Colonel who had dared to attack the princess, it was not something that Cecilia was willing to let past her, she'd make sure to punish this impudent foe who dared to challenge her in such a cruel and vile way, as to attack her sister. The blond beauties hands closed into fists, the feeling of her own nails starting to dig through the gloves and skin, feeling as if they were gonna rip through her own hands as she watched Morgan enter the ring, looking quite cocky and confident in the way she went about in doing everything.

A few seconds after that Morgan had entered the ring, Cecilia would grit her teeth. Her deep red eyes glaring fiercely upon her target. She didn't even mull over the fact that she seemed to have a lot of tan skinned foes who wanted a piece of her all the time, and was completely focused on her goal for the night. To make Morgan pay.

Cecilia would soon start to walk up towards the Colonel, heavy and powerful steps she took to make her way over towards the girl as she'd walk up right up towards the girl's face, smacking her forehead bit against Morgan as she'd put their bodies up against one another. Two well built frames, standing up close together. " I will break you." Cecilia would let out in a cold and serious tone to the buxom Canadian, following which Cecilia would quickly try and spin around, in the movement she'd try and bring her arm up to wrap it around the back of Morgan's head and her other arm to grab at the girl's opposing arm, in order to then try and swing Morgan over her body for a quick hip-toss to try and get the tanned beauty down onto her rear, In case it was successful, then Cecilia would try and rear her right leg back far to then try and shoot it forward right into the Colonel's back for a powerful kick.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Tue May 13, 2014 4:29 am

Expecting Cecilia to be boiling mad was one thing, but the ferocity with which the Hardcore Queen attacked took the Colonel by surprise. Even after finding new resolve to propel herself to the top, the Canadian bruiser found herself being overwhelmed by the Swedish powerhouse. She had been manhandled and thrown with incredible force, the impact snapping her eyes wide open as she landed heavily on the mat. The worst she had to face back in her old job was KF, and that crazy monster wasn't this dominant.

Still, she wasn't as easy as an target as she was back then. She quickly recovered from the hip toss, rolling aside just in time to avoid the full impact of the kick. Still, it clipped her, bringing out a strangled moan of pain as she started staggering to her feet.

A cold feeling of panic had settled in the pit of her stomach. She had been beaten and humiliated by high fliers, submission artists, grapplers, and more over her two careers. But there was one thing she had never been confronted with before: An enemy who was stronger than her. At least with Odessa, it was ambiguous who had more muscle between the two. This situation was not subject to debate. Cecilia definitely had the physical advantage. She couldn't tell just how big the gap was from one move, but the truth was clear. She would not win out when it came to physical power.

"BRING IT." She yelled, trying to psych herself up back to a fighting state as the Swede approached. "Come on! You want to break me? Get over here!"

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri May 16, 2014 5:51 pm

Cecilia growled out in anger as she just barley hit her kick, just clipping Morgan a bit with it, something which just pilled on more fire onto the burning pyre that was Cecilia's rage. She watched on as her foe rolled away and started to get up onto her feet. The blond beauty would have none of it though, as she would quickly try to rush in towards Morgan and attempt and come rushing towards the girl as she rose up towards her feet.

When she got close to the girl, Cecilia would attempt to go down low, trying to have her shoulder drive into the stomach of the Colonel and if she hit with her spear like move, instead of trying to drive her tan skinned foe down with the spear, Cecilia would try and use her immense strength to attempt and push up and lift Morgan high up into the air, all before she'd try and throw the girl forward and down for a makeshit spinebuster in the middle of she spear.

If the powerful blond beauty could pull that off, she'd take a moment to look down upon her foe with a furious glare. " Fine! I'll break you! Humiliate you! Make you feel more pain that you've ever felt in all your life! After that! After that I'll get started with paying you back for what you did to my sister."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:11 am

Granite folded in half as Cecilia gave her everything she demanded and more. Like a raging bull, the Hardcore Queen drove her shoulder into the false soldier's abdomen, driving the air out of her in one pained wheeze. Without any time to recover, she was lifted up high. She knew what was coming, but she couldn't stop it. All she could do was prepare for the inevitable impact. She was not disappointed, as she was driven into the mat like a meteor falling to Earth.

The taste in her mouth was bitter. Heh. This was what she deserved, wasn't it? Beating up on a harmless girl just to get this chance... This was karma paying her back tenfold for it. And yet, she couldn't help but feel outraged. Was this really something she should just accept? No, heck no! There was a point to her attacking Belinda, to her picking a fight with the most hardcore person in the AFW. Wimping out and letting herself lose now wouldn't satisfy anybody, least of all her!

She looked up at the Hardcore Queen, eyes defiant even as she coughed and writhed. The blonde was like a lion in human skin, incredibly beautiful and dangerous. She envied that woman, for her skill and her success. But at the same time, Morgan admired her! She might have lashed out against the younger Northman out of a covetous desire to attain success, but she would fight now to conquer the steepest, largest mountain she had ever come across. Pitting anything less than her full strength against this high-level champion would be an insult to all involved.

"Hush."

Her legs shot out, intending to strike her opponent's kneecaps to bring her down. Her core had been weakened by those powerful attacks she suffered, but she wouldn't back down. One of them was going to get knocked right out, she swore it. Neither pin fall nor submission could possibly bring this to a satisfying conclusion!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:13 am

Cecilia quite unaware of Morgan's internal conflict and struggles about if she had this coming and if she really had to have beaten up the young blond Belinda. In Cecilia's mind Colonel Granite was simply a 'evil cruel bitch' who had picked a fight with the wrong person, and that person was going to slam Morgan through the ring and break her apart, piece by piece and limb by limb. At least that was the intention that Cecilia had when it came to the girl. She wanted to break Morgan in even sense of the way, just for attacking her little sister...Cecilia desire was to end Morgan. In her mind this wasn't really a match, this was a her chance to inflict twice the amount of pain that Morgan had inflicted upon Belinda.

However, as she stood over the girl and voiced her intentions, she heard the girl tell her to hush. Something that caused Cecilia to grit her teeth. Until she took that kick to her kneecaps. " Agh!" Cecilia yelped out in pain as she was brought down onto her knees and then fell forward, downing on top of the voluptuous Morgan, with gritted teeth as the blond beauty winced in pain at the move.

"Kh...Bitch!" Cecilia would let out as she'd try and move her arms up to grab a hold of Morgan's head by the roots of the girl's hair, and with it attempt and raise it off the ground to then try and slam the back of said head down hard into the mat.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:17 pm

Things were heating up now, it seemed. The grudge the Colonel had engendered in Cecilia was giving her even more strength. Karma was real, it seemed. But if she wanted to be more than just a sideshow, she'd have to go and show the Hardcore Queen her determination! She gave her opponent a cold grin when her kick landed. Bracing herself for impact, she grunted when the blond fell on top of her. Turned out Cecilia was a lot more solid than she looked. Darn, it was like wrestling somebody forged of steel!

The first slam of her head against the mat sent stars shooting through the false soldier's vision, but she endured. She had to, if she wanted to get out of this in any shape to continue wrestling. With a growl, she tried to move her hands up to grab Cecilia's. As dangerous as she was, the blond beauty was still human. Everybody lost once in a while, and Morgan would be damned before she let this chance slip away!

Now that she was wrestling chest against chest against a superior athlete, the Colonel had only one hope. Break the grip by pulling the thumbs away, then try to roll the Hardcore Queen over so she can do some ground and pound! A failure here could lead to her losing the match, and she could ill afford such a defeat here and now!

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:38 pm

With gritting teeth and a tight grip of Morgan's head, the beautiful blond tried to drive it into the mat with as much power and as heavy of an impact as she could, over and over again. However, after the first slam she felt how her ebony skinned opponent's hands went up and took a hold of her own.

Their large chest pushed and pressed against one another, squishing and mashing for control. Which the blond beauty seemed to be winning because of well...gravity. As Cecilia was just about to lift the Colonel's head up to slam it down once again, it seemed as if the false soldier had found a way out of the powerful blond's vise like grip. Taking a hold of the thumbs and pulling them away certainly weakened the grip and got a fierce growl out of the blond beauty.

Before Cecilia knew what had happened though Morgan took this opportunity and rolled the two of them around on the mat and rolling herself on top of the Berserker, pressing her large chest down and taking the top position. A snarling growl escaped the lips of the blond as she glared up at her foe, her arms tried to find their way away from her opponent's head and move them down to shield her own face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:16 am

It was a close one, but Granite managed to come out on top. It reminded her of riding one of those mechanical bulls in Calgary, but even worse. At least they had a predictable pattern, as powerful as they were. Cecilia? Almost as strong, and a heck of a lot smarter. Fighting chest to chest like this certainly made the audience happy, but the false soldier was not so pleased. She raised her fist, pausing only briefly as her opponent growled before she started aiming again.

There were only so many chances she had to take Cecilia down. Sure, the same could be said of most other opponents. But the Hardcore Queen was different. The unforgiving, unrelenting difficulty of taking her on was also simple to understand. She was a near unstoppable force. Messing around in a fight with her was courting defeat and humiliation. Granite estimated she would only get a handful of opportunities to win this match. Any more and her goose was probably cooked.

To that end, she carefully lined up her shot and tried to deliver a hammerfist past Cecilia's guard. The Colonel was on a tight schedule, and she didn't want to mess up this chance by randomly flailing around.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next