Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tag team match: Shiraishi family vs Toranami family

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tag team match: Shiraishi family vs Toranami family - Page 2 Empty Re: Tag team match: Shiraishi family vs Toranami family

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:24 pm

Ataru would look up with a mix of a shocked and puzzled face as Esther pinned his shoulders to the mats, settling herself over the Japanese boy.
"I-If you think that I'll stay here and let you... UNGHF...!! UNHFFF...!!! UNFFFF...!"

Before Ataru could even try and shrug Esther off him, the cute powerhouse girl was performing her nice pushup exercises... using HIM as her personal gym mattress!
And, with her powerful breasts pressing his chest hard with each repetition, she was relentlessly crushing the air out of the boy's lungs.
Like that, Ataru was soon reduced into a temporary helpless state due to air deprivation, leaving him in a docile and weakened state in spite of his own will.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Tag team match: Shiraishi family vs Toranami family - Page 2 Empty Re: Tag team match: Shiraishi family vs Toranami family

Post by Kounoko Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:43 am

Esther would giggles as she looked down on her opponent, "This is fun, time for another exercise~" She would declare as she would grab him by the shoulders and turn around, lifting him up into the air, before pulling him down, clashing him onto her firm and strong body, "Benchpress time~" She said as she now does the reverse of what she was doing, slamming her opponent repeatedly down onto her own body, her might bust and abs smashing against his chest and belly again and again.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:37 pm

To the boys team great embarassement, Ataru was being maneuvred like a ragdoll in Esther's playful holds as she would now shift positions, holding the boy up to then lower his frame down onto her brick-hard abds and her large yet thick bosoms again and again.

"Unghff... h-hey stop it.. unghh... I'm not some kind of gym tool... urgh...!". In spite of his protests and his attempts at prying her grip apart, Ataru was being weakened with each new repetition, getting into a more dazed state until he was unable to put much of a resistence.

From the boys' corner, Ryu would yell encouragements at his cousin, trying to force a reaction from Ataru but, after a certain number of body-bumps from Esther, the Japanese boy was looking quite docile and tired in her arms.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:05 am

"Oh you are not?" Replied the little muscular girl to her opponent's complain, "Oh well, don't feel bad over it, you can also learn to be one~" She playfully encourages her foe, as she continue to drop him onto her body.

However, while her body is virtually invincible, her muscles can get tired, and after around 40 reps, she had to release him, while taking a few steps back to her side of the ring, "Now that was a great workout!" She exclaimed, with rather exhausted arms, "Let's try it again another day!"

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Ataru was feeling a bit dizzy as Esther dropped him aside, his body softened by the repetitive crushing against her hard muscles after after she finished her "workouts" with him, but he had not lost his defiant spirit.

"Hey Ataru, let me in, I'll take care of that girl, you should take a moment to rest now!", Ryu said, asking for the tag, but Ataru was not willing to just step apart in such a shameful way, so he would reply: "Unghf.... not yet, I'll have to show her that I'm not her toy!"

Ataru would then stand up and turn to Esther: "Do not drop you're guard Esther-chan, we have just only started our match!". With that warning, the boy rushed at Esther trying to go for a spear. Maybe not the wisest choice considering how she had softened him so far, but his determination was stronger than his strategy at a time like this.
"Kyaaaaaa...!!!"

Last edited by 157 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:03 pm

As her opponent tried to spear her, Esther would attempt to bend down to pick him up before throwing him back onto the ground, using brute strength, "Oh well, let's play for a while longer~" She teased, showing off her amazing strength, for someone so small in size.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:09 am

"W-Woah...it must be a joke..!!", Ataru would exclaim in shocked concern. While he was in good shape but a bit on the slender side, Esther could be small but her body was a mix of female curves and thick, powerful muscles.
And thus, it was not too hard for her to lift the charging boy and slam him into the ground. Where Ataru would then lay in a daze. "Unghhh.... h-how...what...."

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Making use of her chance, Esther would run towards the ropes, and bounces off it, in an attempt to do a body splash at her opponent, "Bomb's away!" She cheerfully announce as she fly towards her lying opponent, hoping to slam her own body right on top of his.

Meanwhile, Noel starts talking a nap on her end of the corner, her head lying on top of the corner stand, using it as a pillow.

Last edited by 11749 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:13 am

(sorry For Long Long delay)
"Watch out, she's coming!", Ryu tried to warn his cousin but, dazed from Esther's power move, Ataru was inevitably too slow to move away.
laying face down, all the boy could do was testify the crushing yet sensually embarassing sight of Esther's large breasts coming down to claim him, looking bigger and bigger as she executed such a womanly body-press.
"UNHFFFFF...!", groaned the poor boy, all debilitated under her weight now... And feeling even more flustrated at the idea of being at mercy of a girl's bosom.
"n..nnff....", he would groan in a short -breathed state, weakly trying to push her stronger foe up... Which was probably only male him more fun For Esther to play with, especially now that she had made him weak like a little baby.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 2:15 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:20 pm

After a few rather hyper active moves, Esther was getting rather tired herself, and thus, she decides it's time to switch out, as she would walk towards her cousin, and tries to wake Noel up.

"Nee-chan~ it's your turn now~ Please wake up." It wasn't easy, but finally, Noel claims into the ring, in her usual half asleep style, "Hi... I... am Noel..." She introduces herself with a yawn.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next