Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 172 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 171 Guests :: 2 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Office Visit

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Office Visit Empty Office Visit

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 8:30 am

That afternoon, Azami was a bit in a hurry as she walked towards the office area in the AFW building. She happened to watch Marisa's promo show on TV last night which somehow announced her name as a contender for the hentai belt at the upcoming Summer Splash event. It's an understatement to say that Azami was surprised since she barely knew anything about it before. That's why she decided to pay the GM a little visit to clarify stuffs today.

Even as she approached the door that led to Lukretia's office, Azami found her heartbeat increasing with each step. From what she heard, the woman was far from being the friendliest people around here. Questioning her decision to make her a contender might not be the best idea, but Azami wanted to make sure that the whole thing wasn't just some joke Lukretia pulled around out of boredom or something.

The blue haired girl took a deep breath before she approached the receptionist. She hadn't make an appointment because the whole thing happened a bit sudden, so she was a bit unsure if she could see Lukretia right now.

"Umm, excuse me," she said politely while acting calm. "I know I didn't make an appointment... but... is Lukretia-san here? There's a few things I need to ask her..."

Back to top Go down

Office Visit Empty Re: Office Visit

Post by Tatyina Mon May 12, 2014 9:30 am

Hilde Von Creuzfeldt was busy typing away at her computer when Azami stepped through the door of Lukretia's office. She stopped her typing immediately and checked the time. Lukretia's next scheduled appointment wasn't for a little while and Azami wasn't on the list. However, Lukretia had left explicit instructions to contact the gtirl when she arrived in her office. She had fully expected her to do so.

"Miss Tsukimori, hello." Hilde said, smiling at the girl. "Um... Lukretia's been expecting you...' She said, blushing a bit. She pushed the intercom and after a quick exchange of German, looked back up at Azami.

"Please, Lukretia will see you now.' She said as she motioned to the door.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 12:53 pm

Azami blinked her eyes at what she heard. She was expected? Somehow it didn't sound too surprising considering Lukretia's reputation, but it still made her a bit nervous. The blue haired girl gripped her pink kimono a little, before she smiled and nodded to Hilde and went towards the door.

"Thank you."

She didn't immediately enter the general manager's room, taking another deep breath and clearing her throat instead. Azami had to make sure she looked confident in front of Lukretia, and thankfully she had her acting skill for that. Knocking the door a few times, Azami then entered the room and smiled at the woman.

"Pardon my intrusion, Lukretia-san... But I heard you've been expecting me to come here..." she greeted. "So I guess you're probably already know why I'm here..."

Last edited by 10553 on Mon May 12, 2014 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 12, 2014 6:41 pm

Lukretia lifted her eyes when Azami entered and stared at the blue haired girl. A smile spread across her lips as the girl politely spoke. "Fraulein." She said as she stood up and eased around her desk. She strode past Azami and shut the door to her office before stepping in front of Azami and looking her over, lifting her chin and inspecting her from a closer anger.

"To be perfectly honest, I had expected you much sooner." She said and turned her head away. "Ah, but you vere ze one who vanted to see me, veren't you, Fraulein?' She said smiling at Azami.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 7:12 pm

Azami maintained her composure as Lukretia gave her a close range inspection, but it's definitely not the easiest task to pull even with her acting experience. She glanced up and down at the woman to do her own inspection at the general manager's figure, although she didn't do in the most obvious manner.

"That's true," she nodded a little to Lukretia. "I suppose, I should thank you for giving me such a big opportunity in the upcoming Summer Splash... Although I couldn't help but to wonder why no one noticed me about it until the very last second... Or could it be that this kind of stuff is the norm when it comes to titles...?" she asked while trying not to sound too curious.

Being declared as a belt contender might be a pleasant surprise, but Azami couldn't help but something felt a little off. Her recent performances hadn't been the greatest to say the least, not to mention she never really impressed in both the previous Summer Splash or the Avalanche, at least according to herself. After Natasha won the contract in the triple thread match, Azami thought that her fellow blue haired girl would become the hentai belt contender. Yet, against all odds, it was her who got selected to face Marisa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 12, 2014 7:31 pm

Lukretia stopped in front of Azami. She tilted her head and smiled as the blue haired girl spoke. 'Is it a gift to you, Fraulein? Or is it a lesson?" She said. "As far as I'm concerned your presence in ze title match serves as teaching tool for both Marissa und Natasha. Marissa has renown und prestige. She should be considered one of ze toughest competitors in ze league. She has a pedigree zat puts her up vith other legends like Tana Matahina und Belinda."

"Or so zey say." Lukretia frowned. "Legacy is fleeting. it exists for people who have lost zeir touch."

Lukretia lifted up her finger and pressed it into Azami's breast, sliding it down until she was pushing against the girl's nipple. She leaned forward so their faces were close. "You could not even beat Natasha vhen you had, essentially, a two on one advantage. Is zat a testament to her skill or your lack zere of, prinzessin?"

Lukretia smiled cruelly. "Be mindful of gifts, Fraulein. Especially from me. I give nothing for free but painful lessons zat build and mold zose vith potential into vomen of strength und character. You vill face Marissa because it is an insult to her legacy. You have no business vhatsoever matching against her. I vant her to understand zat so maybe she vill take her title more seriously.

Lukretia leaned forward so their lips almost touched. "But... if you happened to vin... You vould certainly prove me wrong, vouldn't you?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Azami wasn't sure at what Lukretia meant by a lesson at first. She listened carefully to the woman's explanation, slightly grimacing when her nipple was pressed by the general manager's finger. The way Lukretia reminded her about the triple threat match sent a wave of heat to her cheeks.

"To be fair... I was put against two opponents myself... and got double teamed more compared to the other..." she defended herself while slightly backing off from Lukretia.

She wasn't hung up about her defeat in that match, but did felt that she could have done better if the circumstances were different. As she continued to listen to what Lukretia told her, Azami felt a shiver running through her back, and it's not because the woman was leaning so closely towards her. Well maybe that's also part of the reason. She initially considered the title shot as a gift, at least until Lukretia elaborated her intention. To learn that the general manager was actually using her like that just sparked something inside of her.

"No business, huh...?" her smile turned into a slightly mischievous one. "I have a feeling that you're not the only one who think that way... Shall I prove that you're all wrong, then?" Azami felt her cheeks warmed again as she made that bold declaration.

Her records might not speak too much, but Azami did manage to beat the likes of Janet - the current Entropy Champion, Natalia and even Natasha in a one on one situation before. She didn't believe that she's inferior to those girls, or even Marisa. It's one thing to surpass people's expectation, but Azami felt that winning the hentai belt would be her prove to Lukretia that she's better than what the woman thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 12, 2014 8:11 pm

Lukretia matched Azami's step when she backed up and the German domme rested a hand on Azami's shoulder and with a quick nudge, pushed her so she was now pressed against the office door. She leaned forward, keeping their lips close enough so that they almost brushed together, their chests ever so slightly touching.

"It is not a challenge, Fraulein." Lukretia said, staring into Azami;'s eyes. "I am not daring you to prove me wrong, I am begging you. I vant you to be strong. Show me I haven't made a mistake. Show Marissa zat her road as champion is not paved vith gold."

"Show me." She whispered, letting their lips brush together for a moment. "Your lover vas villing to drive you over vith ze bus in ze triple threat match. She vas going to let nothing stop her from achieving glory. Vhat stops you, pinzessin?" She spoke the last word with a tone of derision in her voice as her blue eyes sparkled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 12, 2014 8:26 pm

Azami was a bit surprised when Lukretia pressed her against the door, but she did nothing to push the general manager away from her. Her composure cracking a bit at their closeness and the realization that they're just inches away from kissing each other. What surprised her even more was what Lukretia told her afterwards, though.

"Begging...? You sure have an interesting way to do it..." Azami raised an eyebrow. "I... I get it..." she almost moaned. "I'll do my best not to disappoint you..."

She paused for a bit before deciding to complete her statement.

"And should I fail... You can even punish me for it. How's that sound?" her mischievous smile returned. "When I get that belt, however, would I be greedy to ask an additional reward from you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 12, 2014 9:01 pm

"mmm..."

Lukretia purred as she could feel Azami's body slowly become unsure of itself. Her hand came up and pressed against Azami's cheek. She smiled as she continued to stare into Azami's eyes.

"You may regret allowing me to punish you..." She said but raised an intrigued eyebrow. "However, I am interested in vhat you may vant if you vin."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next