Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril - Page 4 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Eliza was hoping to have staggered Domino with that attack, to send him reeling and buy herself some time to recover. But it seems like he had more fight in him, she didn't like getting punched. Slammed or submission fine, but it just seemed rather thuggish to her.

"Ghn!" Eliza yelped out, she staggered and fell to one side. Using her hands to stop herself from fully hitting the ground, breathing in and out very quickly.

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril - Page 4 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:42 pm

Seeing her stagger, Domino attempts to close in quickly and capitalize. He tries to catch her head under his left arm and drape her left arm behind his back in preparation. "Sorry if I'm bein' too rough on ya, babe," he muses quietly to her. "But I can't slack if I ever hope to land a title!"

Rather than go straight for the drop, the teen tries to ramp up the force with a hop, boots landing on the bottom ropes before launching himself back with her to perform a springboard DDT. She could be in for quite the bump on the head if this succeeds. He isn't even sure anyone else has pulled off a move quite like this before or if he's pioneering a technique, but if it can get a pop out of the audience and put the hurt on his opponent, it's all aces! "C'mon!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:35 pm

"...fuck....." Eliza groaned out, she wasn't really paying much attention what Domino had said to her. She was more preoccupied with her own wellbeing, well what little she had at this minute anyway. As she was attempting to get back to a more vertical stance, she was cut off by Domino unceremoniously driving her into the mat.

"Argh!" Eliza shouted as her forehead banged on the mat, she would then just sort of...lie there. She was still breathing but the fight was taken out of her, her eyes blinking rapidly.

Last edited by 11503 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:23 pm

It worked! Immediately after the impact on his back, Domino sits upright and thrusts a fist into the air for the audience! Naturally, a rough hit like that earns some clamor! But he doesn't waste much time basking in the afterglow of the impact. The teen rolls her over onto her back and lies across her body for a quick pin attempt. Though with them being this close to the ropes, breaking it wouldn't exactly be that difficult.

As the referee starts to drop down, Domino tilts his head to look towards her face, studying her in this condition.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:52 pm

Eliza was reeling, stunned from that last attack. Although as far as she could tell she hadn't cracked her noggin, she was wearing red on her outfit and didn't want it to mix with her own dark copper colour. If it did Eliza would probably have ran off and go into the backstage and not come back into that ring till much later on.

Truth be told Ms Harenwood couldn't really tell where she was right now, she felt knackered. Tired, exhausted, gassed out. She felt her body being turned around, her eyes narrowing to slits as the bright lights stung her pupils. She didn't really know where she was right now, hence why Eliza wasn't attempting to go for the ropes. The ballroom girl thought she heard the ref counting, was it at 2? She didn't know, but Eliza had a feeling she lost this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:07 pm

Domino contently settles over the British girl, biding his time. This way, he controls the pace of the match. And the one who controls the pace is said to control the match itself.

"One!"

The teen smirks at the girl as he waits. He's sure she'll slide a foot under the ropes and force a break. Then he'll be able to bust something out even better than that springboard DDT. He'll get the audience on their feet, maybe with a splash, maybe-

"Two!"

...maybe Eliza isn't going to kick out. Did he hurt her? Oh god, did he kill her? Worry lights up Domino's face for a moment, before he realizes he can feel her body shifting beneath him with each breath. He moves a hand to rest his palm over her chest specifically to feel a heartbeat. Alright, no. She's not dead. But-

"Three!" The referee raises and signals the bell. *DING* *DING* *DING*

-wait, what? Domino lifts off of her, bewildered as he rests on his knees. The ref' lifts his arm in victory, but he can't enjoy it. No showstopping finisher to wow the crowds. A nice, unique little technique sealed the deal, but it still doesn't feel right. Did he really go too hard on her? His mind races, despite an unusually numb feeling, and he lifts to his boots. His mouth works a little, but he doesn't manage to produce words - just a minute, helpless shrug of his hands. With a sigh, he pries the bottom and middle ropes apart to create a gap and drops through it. On his way up the ramp and into obscurity, he puts on a weak smile and waves to the fans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:20 pm

No sooner had Eliza started recovering did Domino pin her, if only she had a little chance to try and catch her breath. She stuck her head downward from her prone position and noticed the ropes, Eliza groaned and moved her body on to her belly. Seeing Domino move off, but before he could vanish....

"Oi! Not even checking to make sure the lady is alright?! You just hold on right there!" she shouted as she got to her knees, making a hand gesture to tell the bloke to wait up. She took a few deep breaths before making to move again.

"Ref please get my dress thank you, just hold on you!" Eliza said as she slowly got back up and had her red dress handed to her, the referee opening the ropes for the ballroom girl. Ms Harenwood would sling the dress over her shoulder and make her way over to Domino.

"Uh sorry to keep you waiting, to the locker room then. I have a few questions for you Domino." Eliza would say, wincing a little as she rubbed her temple with her other hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:48 pm

Domino just continues on his way to the curtain, completely out of sorts and with that persistent numb feeling. It's not something he's used to in a match. Pinning the opponent should be... gratifying. But when she yells at him, he pauses and lifts his arms in a broad shrug. When she catches up, he turns to resume his pace, giving her a curious look.

"I knew you were fine when I was pinning you - fine as anyone could be after a DDT. Checked your vitals."

He brushes back the curtains on the way into the backstage area, pauses, then holds them back for her as well. "You had questions for me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:06 pm

"Ah so you checked my vitals then? Spiffing, you know you can make your heart rate be near undetectable using yoga techniques." Eliza said as they went past the curtain, wiping the sweat from her brow and giving a sigh.

"Right so I need to ask you.....just how I can learn to take hits better? I mean, that's my biggest weakness as you've seen. I heard that my ex, who wrestles here is able to withstand hits that could fell lesser men. N..not that I'm comparing you to him of course, perhaps I should have just stayed home like Mother said."

Eliza then sighed again and looked down and downtrodden "But I want to make it work, I want to prove that I'm a Harenwood." she muttered out while fondling her dress with her hands.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:42 pm

Domino doesn't head all the way to a locker room. Instead, he finds a nice spot on the wall to lean against, arms folding over his chest as he regards the female. Her question gets a dry, half-hearted chuckle. "You sure you want an answer to that? You're not gonna like what you hear." At the mention of an ex, his expression darkens. "And there are better ways to try and rekindle something with an ex than getting yourself beaten up. Before you ask about how to get better, you might wanna reconsider your reasons for being here. What, is your family made up of wrestlers?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next