Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 55 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril - Page 5 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril

Post by Deus001 Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:48 pm

"No my family is not made up of wrestlers, although I do remember reading about one of my forefathers being a wrestler in the early 90's. But I doubt you want to sit through a history lesson at this very point in time. It would be quite a long one I'm afraid." Eliza responds taking a few steps down the hall.

She then turns to Domino and says "But I seriously want to continue down this path, my family have often become other things in life. Like Doctors and Historians, but that is not the path I wish to choose. I grew up watching this sport with my Brothers, I was interested in it since day 1. I intend to forge my own path, and distinguish myself from my siblings." Eliza had a look of determination in her eyes, to show she was meaning what she stated.

Eliza would then smile and say "Say Domino, I don't know your real name. Are you going to tell me now?"

Back to top Go down

Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril - Page 5 Empty Re: Eliza Harenwood vs Drake "Domino" Vyril

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:18 pm

Domino, on the other hand, looks downright skeptical. The fact that the comment about rekindling things with her ex went unanswered doesn't help. In turn, his voice doesn't carry much faith: "Riiiight."

The teen breaks his gaze from her to look back out towards the entrance they'd come in from. "It's your hide, one way or the other. Just try not to break your family's heart in the process." His right shoulder bobs in a loose shrug and he brings his dark gaze back to the girl. "Drake. My name's Drake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:19 pm

"Drake hm? Like the dragon, nice name. I toyed with the idea of having an in ring name, but in the end decided against it." Eliza said with a smile.

"I notice from your tone of voice that you are not convinced by my words." Eliza sighed.

"My ex, you may have heard of him. He's called Ryan Knight, British bloke. Blonde hair, wears expensive suits. We parted months ago, we're amicable to each other however. A rare thing in most relationships from what I know."

Eliza would then begin to make her way down the corridor, turning to look at Domino and saying "Mr Drake, I wish to train alongside you and Ryan sometime. It's clear if I continue with how I am in the ring, I will only flounder. Please, help me. I would pay you handsomely for your service."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:56 pm

"Amicable. Sure," says a skeptical Domino.

"Anyway, I don't train with Ryan. I don't train with anyone, except maybe one person I've started helping on the side." He lifts an eyebrow at her offer, then shakes his head, staying put at his post against the wall. "I don't need more money. I keep an easy living, and I plan to make the fat stacks of cash by climbing the ladder here. Moreover, since you're a chick, you're the competition. To get my help, I'm gonna need to see a reason for it. Something strong, something important that's in it for you. And right now, all it looks like to me is that you're chasing your ex. Ain't nothin' appealing to me about that."

Last edited by 12089 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:26 pm

Eliza sighed once again, eyes cast downward once again "I am not, but I can tell you aren't convinced. You say you need a reason right? To make you want to assist me? Tell me something, if you dreamed of improving yourself but kept suffering loss after loss like I have. What would you do? Other girls in my position might stubbornly deny they needed assistance, yet they would remain where they were as they did not improve themselves. I just wish to become stronger, all there is to it. I don't care about titles or anything like that, but if I can retire with a win rate higher than my losses then I would be a happy old woman."

Ms Harenwood would then bite her lower lip and drape her dress over her shoulders "I think I've taken up too much of your time Mr Drake, if you do not wish to help me train then I will understand. However if you wish to meet again though for anything, I live in the tension heights so I will not be hard to find. Good Evening." Eliza would perform a short bow before moving away to the female locker room.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:00 pm

Domino makes no effort to stop her. Her words would appear to have little effect on the model, resolved and firm. And though he lets her turn to leave, he offers a parting suggestion: "Prove you're not here for your ex. Then we'll talk."

But he doubts she could prove anything, that it's any more than that. Losses suck, for sure. But chasing an ex by trampling the dreams and aspirations of athletes isn't something he'll support. As far as he's concerned, the losses this new girl has endured and will likely continue to accrue are good for her. They'll reveal the kind of person she really is - and whether or not she even has any business in the squared circles.

Finally, he shifts off the wall and turns to head into the locker room.

Winner by pinfall: Domino

Last edited by 12089 on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5