by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Eri vs. Sonico: The Cumming Slamfest!

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Eri vs. Sonico: The Cumming Slamfest! Empty Eri vs. Sonico: The Cumming Slamfest!

Post by Clyton Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:34 am

Standard Match
Special Stipulation: When one of the participants cums, the other participant is allowed to perform a free slam on the participant that had just climaxed

Sonico was not sure why she had accepted this match, knowing that she had a high chance of losing simply based on this special stipulation. It was something in which she was so easily susceptible to: slams and sexual pleasure. Her greatest weakness, exposed to her during the course of this particular match. And even despite the disadvantage she faced, she couldn't refuse. She wanted to have fun, with herself and with her opponent. She wanted to put on a show to the audience. Most importantly, she wanted to overcome this obstacle if she would need to be the very best in the AFW.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWRO4YyH6uU:eegc1mba]Sonico's theme[/url:eegc1mba] started to play on the arena's speakers, before the superidol came out onto the ramp, dressed in her skimpy blue and white polkadot bikini and wearing her signature headphones.

Spoiler:

The crowd erupted in a frenzy, screaming loudly and whistling deafeningly, seeing their sexy famed Hentai superidol come out for her second match of her wrestling career within the AFW. Of course, Sonico would not simply go down the ramp without doing anything in return for her fans. She waved back at them, and even blowing kisses as signs of her affection, as she was jumping and skipping down the ramp, thus making her large and round orbs wobble beneath her top with every movement.

Upon approaching the ring, Sonico would roll underneath the bottom ropes to enter the ring, before standing up and continuing the hand waving and the blowing of kisses to the crowd. Compared to her previous match, the girl really wanted to win for the people that are supporting her. Overcoming this challenge thrown at her would be the first step she would need to overcome in order to improve as a better wrestler.
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Eri vs. Sonico: The Cumming Slamfest! Empty Re: Eri vs. Sonico: The Cumming Slamfest!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:19 am

Soon enough another theme started playing on the speaker. It was a familiar one to the crowds, so their reaction was just about as explosive as the previous wrestler. Her records might not be that impressive, but Eri has established herself as a popular figure among the crowds. Just standing at the entrance wearing her favorite blue bikini already made the audience showered her with cheers and whistles from all direction.

Spoiler:

The tall brunette smiled and waved to the crowds, throwing winks and kisses to some of them as she made her way to the ring. She slipped her tall posture under the bottom ropes before approaching her would be opponent, the idol Soniko herself. She had seen her shares of idol doing quite well in the wrestling business, so this girl was clearly not an opponent to take lightly.

"Hey there~" Eri greeted cheerfully. "Looking great there, Niko-chan~ I can tell that this is going to be a lots of fun, hee~"

Back to top Go down

Eri vs. Sonico: The Cumming Slamfest! Empty Re: Eri vs. Sonico: The Cumming Slamfest!

Post by Clyton Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:21 am

Sonico watched as her opponent made her entrance. She received word prior to the match that she would be facing someone by the name of Eri. Although Sonico personally do not know anything about her, she heard many great things, as well as how popular she was in the AFW. It sounds like Eri was someone who was quite similar to the superidol, and when the former started to interact with the latter in the ring, she knew that would be true. Now, she has high hopes this will be a fun match.

"Hey there Eri-chan!" Sonico said enthusiastically. So enthusiastic, that Sonico would actually run up to Eri and wrap her arms around the girl's neck, even tippy toeing as high as she can so that their faces can meet, their breasts mushing into each other. However, the height difference was still pretty large, and Eri still ended up being the taller of the two. If they were to actually kiss, the pink-haired girl would have lean her head upwards. But rather, she didn't want to start a kiss yet. She just wanted to play around.

"Ohh! I can tell that this is going to be fun!~" The smaller buxom girl said with a wink, even slightly giggling to herself afterwards. Her bouncy and bubbly energy was apparent to everyone who is looking at her. "So, you think you can win? Being taller and bigger than me doesn't mean I can't throw you around ya know!"

Last edited by 553 on Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:34 pm

Eri giggled at the enthusiasm of Soniko who put the two of them in quite an intimate position before the match even started. The girl was surely lively and she liked that in an opponent. The taller brunette wrapped her arms around the idol's waists and grinned at her would be opponent, not trying to initiate a kiss either.

"Sure am~" she replied confidently. "Oh I think you can... but I do think that you won't be able to throw me as hard as I throw you!" exclaimed Eri playfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:25 pm

"Oh?... I haven't thought of that! " Sonico said with a gasp, eyes widening at the thought of that. But she was just making a big deal out of nothing just so she can tease Eri even more. Her eyes narrowing once again, this time accompanied with a sly grin, she stopped tippy-toeing just so she wouldn't strain her calves, keeping up her seductive stare into her opponent's eyes. "Well, I guess that every time I slam you, I'll just have to do it with all my strength!"

If Eri would allow it, Sonico would walk backwards and back off, getting some distance between the two so that they can officially start the match. All of a sudden, the superidol let out a heavy sigh as she actually started to take off her bikini now. "How about we skip the formalities and we start the match naked already? And forget about this being a standard match. Let's just make each other cum and slam each other endlessly until one of us finds it fitting to end it with a sexy pin!" She exclaimed with a teasing wink as she took off her bikini top, letting loose her massive round orbs.

"I'm already feeling wet... How about you Eri-chan? Do you already imagine laying yourself on top of me for the win? Because I'm already imaging the other way around. It'd be nice if someone as big as you ends up being dominated by the smaller me; it would show who was better after all." She grinned as she said this, taking off her bikini bottoms as well to reveal her moist sex.

Last edited by 553 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:54 am

Eri's fondness of her opponent grew with each passing second. She could see why Sonico was a famous idol, although that didn't intimidate her. Now she became more curious if the girl's skills could actually match her bold declaration. The tall brunette just chuckled as she let Sonico backed away from her.

"You can try, Niko-chan~ But don't expect me to just standing around and let you have your way!" she winked.

Then something rather unexpected happened as Sonico began to strip herself. Eri took the liberty to admire the idol's splendid curvaceous figure before she began to strip her top and bottom as well. She didn't thought that Sonico would be so bold, but that's definitely only made things more fun. Why did the upper ups made this a standard match in the first place? Surely they could see things turning this way given the nature of the participants.

"Oho~ I'm surely excited... But you might want to be careful not to get too excited, Niko-chan~" Eri teased. "There might not be anything left when I'm done with you, huhu~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:02 am

As Eri started stripping herself naked as well, Sonico blew out a whistle. "You're hot, hotter than I thought. I look forward to laying on top of your sexy body, babe~" She teased with a smile, before she heard her opponent's bold declaration. "Ohuhu~ You got my heart pumping fast! But I didn't come to the AFW to imagine myself beaten in a sexual manner and get laid out, that's reserved for my opponent aka you!" To finish off her preparations, she took off her headphones, giving it to the staff outside the ring so that they would keep a hold on it.

The bell would ring, and the superidol would slowly get into her grappling stance. She would slowly approach her foe, before attempting to lock-up to compare their strengths. "Let's see how powerful you are and if you can measure up to the boasting you had done prior to the match." She said while sticking out a tongue, teasing her opponent even further.

Last edited by 553 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:15 am

Eri just laughed off Sonico's declaration, although she reminded herself not to get overconfident. Despite her tall stature and gifted physique, she's not an invincible fighter after all, as proven by her records. She waited for her opponent to come and locked up in the middle of the ring, grinning confidently as she used just about half of her strength to test the idol's.

"Right back at you~" she replied playfully while trying to adjust her strength in order to maintain a stalemate at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyton Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:45 am

As the two locked-up to pit their strength and power against one another, Sonico immediately poured in everything she had within her smaller body. She didn't prefer being a powerhouse for no reason; it was her specialty. But she also knew that being smaller, she is bound to come across opponents stronger than she is. She believe the scenario to be quite common: even if she had just as much strength as someone taller than her, the size advantage will still be the deciding factor.

And as she expected, Eri was just playing around. Despite all the strength she poured in, she felt her opponent pouring in an equal amount. It was a stalemate. But she highly doubt that was the full extent of Eri's strength. It made Sonico let out a deep sigh, but still kept up her grin in the face of such a disadvantage. All of a sudden, the superidol would let go and break the grappling, before quickly trying to use her smaller size to get around her taller foe from behind. One of her arms would wrap around Eri's waist and squeeze it in a half-reverse bearhug, while her other hand would immediately move to cup the girl's sex and start rubbing it up and down, wasting no time to get this match into the Hentai area. Meanwhile, she pressed her large breasts as firmly as she could against her opponent's upper back, teasing Eri with her bountiful breasts. "You should just give this one up for me. Pretty please?~"

Last edited by 553 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Clyton
Clyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:20 am

"Huh?" Eri was surprised that Sonico didn't keep the lockup for much longer, going around her back instead to wrap her arm around the brunette's waist. "Oh...!"

The idol soon had her seized in a sexy hold with the girl's other hand cupping her sex while her breasts pressing against Eri's back. She had met plenty of lustful girls in this line of work, so it wasn't that much surprising anymore. Still, not many people would jump straight away to the sexual aspect right from the get go, so Eri had to give it to Sonico for that. She sighed from the stimulation, although Sonico's words made her giggled in amusement.

"Mmm... let me think about it..." Eri hummed before she would attempt to hook one of her legs around Sonico's in an attempt to trip the girl backwards with her falling on top of the idol. "Nope...!"

Last edited by 10553 on Thu Aug 07, 2014 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next