Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine - Page 2 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:29 pm

“Ungh!” Odessa groaned, as Karina lifted her up, impaling the ebony beauty’️s breasts on her impressive ivory rack. She was in a tight spot, but Odessa was not one to be beaten easily. This was child’️s play compared to what she had gone through in many of her prior matches, both before joining AFW and since. She kicked her legs, messing up her opponent’️s stability. The air was hot and heavy, and their skin was already slick with sweat. Karina couldn’️t hold her up like this for long.

And the woman in the blue bikini didn’️t try. She began to bend backwards, and Odessa was ready to land on top of her opponent and try to slip out of her grasp. Before she had a chance, Karina turned them around as they fell, and Odessa hit the sleek mats first, with Karina coming down on top of her. Odessa let out an “Oomph” as she was flattened beneath her opponent. She was down, but she was not out yet. She still had her arms around Karina, and the sweat which was already beginning to bead on their flesh made them both slippery, and, as the match wore on, would make it increasingly difficult to maintain a hold. Odessa would growl and try to kick a leg up, pushing her opponent up and to the side to try to flip them over and get on top herself.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:37 pm

Now that she found herself on top of the woman, it was time to ride out a momentum and get this woman to succumb to her! Though Karina was still new to that kind of thing, she would just focus on the old moves and from there, proceed to experiment on the woman and show her she was nothing compared to the beast! Her hands tried to collect Odessa's wrists to pin them to the moist mat underneath them but the woman was a bit faster than her, finding those hands coming around her and soon enough those arms around her hot, moist body!

She glared down at Odessa, her hands grasping those arms to try and remove them from her body, but that was the time Odessa decided to flip them over, finding herself underneath the tanned beauty and Karina began to panic! The last thing she needed was to have the experienced Odessa starting to call the shots! She began to squirm and buck her body upwards, her moist body now started to make soft sounds of wetness as her body squirmed and rubbed up into the woman's, her eyes fixated upon Odessa's as she used all her strength to try and prevent the woman from capitalizing on her, trying to forcefully remove the woman off her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:52 pm

Odessa’️s eyes met Karina’️s as the lighter-skinned wrestler tried to pry Odessa’️s arms away from her midsection. She stared into the yellow eyes of the Beast, and, slowly, she smiled. She pushed and moved her leg hard against Karina’️s, and, with just a little bit of effort, she was able to flip the two of them over, getting on top of Karina and squashing the woman against the mat in the same way that she herself had been squashed just beforehand.

And, just like Odessa had struggled and managed to flip the two of them over, Karina would begin to attempt to do the same. She bucked and wiggled and struggled. Normally, Odessa would have been able to bring her opponent under control in this sort of situation. She had been able to control any number of AFW women in this position, including heavyweights like Cecilia Northman. But the sweat which was beading on their skin made Karina slick, and Odessa gasped as she slipped off to the side, landing on her side on the mat, arms still wrapped around Karina.

“Mmm…this is going to be fun, darling…” Odessa would grunt, as she would try to reassert her dominance.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:02 pm

Karina knew that trouble was going to head her way if Odessa stayed too long on top of her. She felt her moist breasts being pinned down underneath Odessa's huge ones, which caused the crimson color upon her cheeks to brighten. She was trying real hard to resist, her feet planting against the warm ground as she basically catapulted the woman off her.. Even when she managed to throw her off, a pair of arms made sure they wouldn't be forced apart and brought Karina onto her own side, staring at Odessa as the fronts of their bodies were never far apart.

" Let's see if you still find it fun.. When I have exhausted every part of your body! " She huffed out afterwards, her body pushing hard against the woman, her tits pushing up hard, trying to go for a double fronted attack as she roared out with determination and dominance, really wanting to get Odessa back underneath her before the woman would turn the tables once again! She couldn't deny that the body of Odessa was something she really wanted to experiment on, especially in this private enviroment where no one could stop her!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:49 pm

As Odessa slid off of Karina, her breasts would be forced to cede some ground to Karina’️s own impressive pair, the four orbs slipping and sliding against each other as their bodies grew hotter. The skintight fabric of Odessa’️s bikini slid over the same fabric of Karina’️s bikini as their breasts battled between them.

Odessa pushed forward hard against Karina, trying to force her opponent back over onto her back. Of course, the woman who called herself the Beast was trying to do the same thing, and they grinded against each other, breasts to breasts, still locked together, contact between their two bodies not having been broken since they first encountered each other.

“You can try, Kari dear…but you will no sooner exhaust my body than this room will freeze over…” Odessa would reply, as she kicked up her leg to try to throw it over Karina’️s and mount her again. While the duel did not necessarily hang in the balance as the two jostled for position, whoever came out on top here would be able to set the tone of the match. “You are…quite the impressive specimen, though…I am going to enjoy breaking you down piece by piece, bit by bit, and remolding you as I see fit.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:15 am

Even though the Beast was making sure that Odessa was not gaining the top position over her, neither did Karina over the woman! She began to grit her teeth in annoyance, knowing full too well that the longer she was using every muscle to defy and conquer the woman, the hotter it was becoming and right now her body was covered with the moist that was created thanks to the sauna and the fact that their bodies had not parted from each other ever since they dared each other for a kiss! Karina pushed forward, trying to get her leg over Odessa's body and get a much deserved advantage over the woman so she could mount her, it was not working out. Every time her leg was over Odessa's thigh, it slipped right off due to the moistness!

She could feel her nipples starting to perk against her bikini top, the hotness and close contact was starting to get to Karina and it was weakening her resolve. She found no ground over the woman and suddenly it was Odessa that managed to get a leg around her and lock it in long enough to gain the position on top of Karina. " Gh! I will never be broken! " She shouted up at the woman, the fatigue slowly starting to take over and aiding Odessa on gaining an actual spot on top of Karina, who was starting to blush a bit brighter since she needed to catch her breath in this overheated air.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:18 am

It was a long, hard struggle, and the limited ground that she managed to gain almost made the expenditure of energy not worth it for Odessa. She and Karina pushed against each other and held each tightly, with neither managing to gain the top spot. Their legs battled for the higher position, sliding over each other and against each other, the toned limbs writhing and smacking, wet with sweat, against each other in the struggle.

By sheer luck, Odessa was the one who managed to hook a leg over her opponent’️s body to gain the top position. She laughed triumphantly as she would slide her ebony body up on top of Karina’️s, pinning her foe down against the mats, finding her almost slippery with sweat, even at this early stage in the fight. “Oh, yes you will, Kari. You are going to be broken. And we are going to start that process right now…” Odessa would intone, almost ominously, before she would slide forward to try to bring her breasts down on top of Karina’️s face, looking to surprise her foe with the first smother of the match!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:33 am

This was the position she wanted to put Odessa in, but her strength was next to none when it came to the moistness that had been gathered thanks to the temperature to this match. To make matters worse was that Karina was having difficulty pushing back into Odessa once the woman had settled on top of her. Karina glared at the woman when she began to laugh, which was a bad sign now that the beast found herself pinned down upon the mat, panting hotly into Odessa's face while the woman told her she was going to get broken.

She tried hard to break her opponent's pin, really hoping for that slippery moistness to work out in her favor, but soon her vision was corrupted by Odessa when the woman decided to bring that huge rack over her face and burying it into her cleavage! Karina's face went bright red, her struggling became harder, wilder but also in a panicky fashion. The Beast began to release muffled sounds of protest into Odessa's chest, her legs kicking furiously against the mats, her body twisting from side to side as she knew what Odessa was going for now!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:41 pm

Karina’️s hot breath on her face was pleasurable for Odessa, though it was only making her sweat more, and that would make Karina more difficult to hold on to. Whatever they did, they were going to get sweatier, and they were going to have a difficult time holding onto each other as the match wore on. It would be best if Odessa could assert her dominance right now, with this breast smother.

She needed to keep it locked in, at least long enough for Karina to begin to run out of air and her struggles to become weaker. But that was proving to be difficult. The woman who called herself the Beast sure did struggle like one, kicking and squirming wildly back and forth underneath Odessa, letting out angry sounds that were muffled by the ebony beauty’️s cocoa-colored breasts. The sounds would not be muffled for too long, however. Odessa felt herself sliding, and would unwrap her arms from around Karina and plant them on the mats to try to keep her balance. They were still slipping, however. She would force herself down harder onto Karina, trying to squash the woman down and keep her under control. As it was, Odessa would not be able to stay on top for too much longer.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:57 pm

The rising temperature was really bothering the beast, who had every part of her body sweating out. It was only becoming more bothersome when her moist face was stuck in the woman's sweaty cleavage, her legs kicking and shifting against the wet mats out of pure frustration, hating how the woman managed to get the first smother hold on her. To make matters worse, even when she managed to get those arms removed, Odessa was pressing her entire weight down and was slowly but surely crushing the beast underneath her!

Karina managed to tilt her head to the side enough so she could take small, quick gasps of air so she couldn't be smothered out. This was a bad position to be in and Odessa was making sure that Karina was staying there. She groaned lowly against the inner side of Odessa's breast as Karina was being squashed for the first time, causing a leg to loosely hang over Odessa's hip, her hands coming to the woman's sides to try and push hard against them, not wanting to become too hot and bothered this early in the match, that massive chest really doing a number on Karina.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down