by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Yesterday at 5:46 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 3:08 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 1:58 am

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 3 Bots

ingridguerci94, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine - Page 3 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:35 am

Odessa wasn’️t able to keep her opponent quite as immobilized as she would have liked, as Karina’️s head turned to the side, allowing the ivory warrior to take quick, shallow little breaths of air that kept her afloat and prevented Odessa from smothering her out. The ebony beauty was, at this point, doing little more than holding her opponent down, and that would do nothing towards her winning this match.

Karina was still trying to escape, too, and she was making progress. Her hands slipped and slid over Odessa’️s sides, but every time the Beast’️s hands managed to get ahold of Odessa the ebony beauty felt herself getting pushed up and off, to the side. Odessa knew she was gaining little from this smother hold so long as Karina’️s head was turned to the side, and, if she didn’️t get off on her own terms, she would be toppled, giving her opponent an immediate advantage. So Odessa would beat a tactical retreat, slamming her breasts down against Karina’️s cheek one final time before rolling over, off of her opponent, putting some distance between the two of them for the first time in the match. Smiling, Odessa would get onto her feet, waiting for her opponent to do the same.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:32 am

Karina used brute force to remove Odessa from her, having relinquished the strong smother hold she had forced Karina in and now the Beast was gaining more air, especially when Odessa decided to abandon the position completely. She could feel a few droplets of sweat from Odessa's breasts land upon her own, though she did not let it get to her. The beast rolled away from the woman so she could get back up onto her feet, the sweat traveling down as she stood up straight and began to clear her head.

It was still early in the match but Karina had been close to taste the sweat off Odessa's tits thanks to that smother. She had to be careful when it came to this woman, rubbing her shoulder before her attention went back to Karina. " Not bad. Let's see how you fair when it will be my breasts all over your face. " She made her way back to Odessa, bringing her hands up, signalling that she wanted to do a test of strength with Odessa, just trying to confirm if Odessa was stronger or weaker than her when it came to frontal attacks.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:39 am

Odessa had ultimately come out ahead in their initial engagement, and now commanded a psychological advantage which she would hold over Karina until the other wrestler managed to turn the tables. It was unfortunate that Odessa was not able to maintain her smother hold and force Karina to pass out, but the position was made largely untenable from the very beginning, thanks to the copious amounts of sweat which were already accumulating on both of their bodies.

Odessa would wipe the sweat off her brow with the back of her hand, then would quickly rub her hands along her sides, trying to get rid of as much sweat as she could. She needed to be able to maintain a hold on Karina, especially right at the beginning of the next round of their little battle, as they once again engaged each other.

Karina walked forward and thrust her hands up at Odessa, offering a test of strength. The ebony beauty was never one to say no to such a contest, and was happy to find that her opponent seemed to be of a similar mind to her own when it came to their value in determining who should be wary of whom. “That was just a small taste of what I have in store for you,” Odessa would reply, as she interlocked her fingers with Karina’️s. “You were lucky I let you off so easily, dear. Next time, I will make sure you are forced to endure the full brunt of what I have to offer.”

Odessa would begin pushing then, slowly at first, not giving it everything she had just yet, preferring to slowly escalate such a contest.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:31 am

" That so? " She mumbled out as she locked her hands with Odessa's, staring into the woman's eyes while she began to level her power with what the woman threw at all. She knew that this was a bad thing to do, especially when they're surrounded by the steam, her body just sweating all over the place and she was certain that by the end of this, she would have had the work out of a life time. She began to grin though, trying to push a little harder, trying to force Odessa backwards and towards the padded wall. " Well, DEAR. " She said, mocking the woman for a second. " I will make sure that you endure everything I give you and more. I will work your body over so hard that you will become my submissive little pet. "

With a new goal in mind, which was to completely exhaust this woman from every bit of resource she had in her body, she would push as hard as she could, no longer holding the breaks of her own strength. She wanted to squash Odessa up against the wall and sandwich her between the semi cool and dry padded wall and Karina's hot, moist body that sought to once again have the fronts of their bodies kiss! Karina knew that Odessa was far from easy, heck if the woman managed to get an actual solid smother hold on her than the Beast would be in deep trouble! But now she was going to change that, she was going to be the one who will bend, break and smother Odessa for her own domination!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:11 am

“It is so,” Odessa replied with a nod, her forehead lightly touching Karina’️s across the small space between their bodies. The test of strength was not necessarily the smartest thing to do in an arena like this, as it would only serve to drain to drain Odessa of energy and drench her in gallons of sweat. But it was a matter of pride, and so long as Karina wanted to challenge her for dominance, Odessa was not going to back down.

She began pushing harder and harder still, trying to force Karina back towards the padded wall, her pushing matching the ivory beauty’️s as she felt Karina trying to push her back as well. Odessa would not take long before she would begin pushing with all her might, trying to overcome the powerful resistance from Karina to crush the blue-haired woman up against the wall. Odessa would bring her breasts into play, pushing them forward and mashing them against Karina’️s, using them as well as her arms in order to try to bully Karina backwards. “Rrrgh…” Odessa grunted. “You are strong, Kari…but I’️m stronger. Whatever you imagine you are going to do to me, know that I will do just the same to you, three times over. You will be groveling on the floor, kissing my feet and begging for me to dominate you some more by the time we’️re finished here…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:38 am

Karina started to gain some difficulty in trying to force Odessa backwards and due to the slippery ground that had been made thanks to their dripping sweat, it was hard for the Beast to stand her ground. She was stubborn though, refusing to give in easy and pushed back harder against Odessa, her feet sliding backwards as the woman was the one gaining ground now, Karina not being able to stand her ground in this sweaty predicament. " Guh..! " She released an annoyed grunt, hating how this was turning to a complete disadvantage.

" I'll make sure you worship every part of my body! " She shouted back in defiance, twisting her body to the side and tried to use the moist floor to her advantage, wanting to make Odessa lose balance so she could try and throw her down onto her back and immediately try to straddle her face to go even the score in terms of smothering!

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:29 am

Odessa halted the forward progress which Karina was making, and began to push the other wrestler back, using her breasts as a battering ram to force the blue-haired wrestler back a step, grinning as her sweaty chest was once again pancaked against that of her foe. It was difficult to maintain one’️s balance on the mats, but Odessa would carefully move her feet forward as her opponent’️s slid back. “That’️s right…give in to your better…let me make you my pet…” Odessa said, softly but firmly.

But just like that, Karina would change the game, ending their test of strength and twisting around. Odessa’️s feet lost their traction on the slick mats, and she tumbled to the floor, sprawled out on her back, her hands still locked with Karina’️s. All of a sudden, Odessa was down on the floor with her opponent on top of her, straddling her face! “Mmmmmggh!” Odessa growled, wriggling rather desperately beneath her opponent as her nose and mouth were pressed up against Karina’️s blue bikini-clad crotch.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 26, 2014 1:45 pm

Karina's plan had worked! She had a hunch that the moist ground could also work against Odessa if she would planned it right. She was losing the battle of that test of strength thanks to Odessa's huge breasts pushing into her own and making Karina's concentration falter, but now it was time to turn the battle back into her favor. She managed to straddle Odessa's face, making sure to grind her crotch against Odessa's lips and nose to make sure she was going to be thoroughly humiliated, all the while moving Odessa's arms up and bringing them under her knees. Karina pressed her sweaty thighs against Odessa's face, making sure that the heat would only increase around Odessa's face! Once she had those arms secure, she could free up her own, one hand stroking through Odessa's moist hair, then taking a tight grasp on it so she could force Odessa's face deeper into her crotch.

" That's better! Your body belongs under mine! " She then brought her free hand back, figuring that since this was a private match and set up with such steamy conditions, she would pay Odessa back from her earlier body check up on Karina but letting that hand grasp Odessa's large orb and begin to tenderly grope and knead it! " I got to say though, Dessa.. " She decided to use a shorten Odessa's name as well while she stared down at the woman. " You have a killer body.. One fit to belong to me! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:51 pm

Odessa had been winning the test of strength, using her breasts to their full effect as a weapon, when Karina managed to turn the match around a full one hundred and eighty degrees—which, coincidentally, was also the temperature of the sauna right now, if the amount of sweat dripping off of the two women and accumulating on the mats below was any indication. That moisture was going to make it difficult to maintain any advantage while standing up. The sweat covering their bodies would make it difficult to maintain any advantage at all.

Karina was smart, though, very quickly getting a hold on Odessa’️s hair and grinding her crotch right up against the ebony beauty’️s face. “Bbbrrgph!” Odessa spluttered, as her face was pressed up against the wave-patterned bikini of her foe. At the same time, she felt Karina’️s hand groping her breast. She moaned softly as this happened, before beginning to kick her legs, trying to find some traction on the mat to push herself up and bridge out of this facesit.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:18 pm

Karina was used to have this kind of position on top of someone. She started to favor it lately because it was was a clear sign of dominance. Now she had Odessa right where she wanted her, pulling hard upon her hair while the other hand was caressing and kneading Odessa's breast quite tenderly, trying to find the pleasure and weak spots of the woman so she could exploit them. She remembered the lessons she had taken from certain AFW wrestlers, who taught her about more than just power slams, she was going to use them today.

She was hoping the moist floor would give Odessa some trouble, spreading her own knees so she could get a better balance on top of the woman and ride out the bucking she was down. This off course allow Odessa to turn her head whenever she pleased, but at this point it was more about the message than keeping the smother hold. " I could get used to this.. " She mumbled lowly, a faint tint of redness upon her cheeks because she was quite enjoying the position she had her in! " And you certainly ain't no appetizer. " She gave her a flashy grin, trying to grind her crotch harder against her face. " I think.. I'll take you home for some after math love making. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down