Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

MATSUYA FOODS CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MATSUYA FOODS CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty MATSUYA FOODS CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by beangraff Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:31 am

MATSUYA FOODS CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Female_kagami_taiga_by_aitalee_d7ipq03.jpg
This had been a weird night. The two AFW champions had gone at it…only to end up drawing. John didn’️t know how he felt about it. It had taken him some time to come off of the fight high, since he sort of stopped in the middle. Once he did, he found that he still had energy to burn and was STARVING…so, weirdly, he found himself coming inside to a Japanese fast food restaurant in Kyoto, about to have a meal with his opponent.

“Yeah, it is fast food but it’️s like…it isn’️t an American chain. Oh, you’️ll see.” John said as they came into a Matsuya restaurant. The restaurant was set up interestingly. Customers sat at a U-Shaped bar, which went from the left side of the back wall, looped around, and connected to the right side of the wall. In between, there was a large, spacious opening which led to the kitchen. The kitchen was clearly visible. The waitress, one of them, came out of the kitchen and interacted with customers from the other side of the bar. Meanwhile, the very first thing John and Angel saw when they came inw as some kind of crazy [url=https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3a/Foods_ticket_machine_of_Matsuya.jpg/640px-Foods_ticket_machine_of_Matsuya.jpg:22vjx6uv]vending machine.[/url:22vjx6uv] Unlike some of the Matsuya Food Co. vending machines, though, this one lacked any pictures.

John had changed into a pair of jeans and a black teeshirt after he had showered off. “Oh no pics…” John hadn’️t been to this particular Matsuya before, he usually ate at the one near his other job. He felt like beef bowl today, but now, maybe he would get a surprise. He didn’️t care. He wanted food that came out fast. And this was SO much better than American fast food, albeit a little salty. “Well basically…you put money in.” John said as he fished his wallet and removed a one thousand yen note… “And..uh…” His hand hovered over the various options… “…pick something.” He said suddenly, jabbing a random six hundred yen item. As usual, the machine only returned change in the form of coins.

A ticket spat out of the machine and landed in the bin. John picked it up. “Then give this to the waiter. Give it a shot. I have no idea what any of them are, I just choose arbitrarily.”

Last edited by 199 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:38 am; edited 3 times in total

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

MATSUYA FOODS CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MATSUYA FOODS CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Alexandra Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:03 am

Angel could hardly believe the situation either. She rarely went out these days, spending most of her time in the gym, in the arena, or at home, and the idea of going out for the evening with someone she had just fought boggled her mind. She wasn't going to complain though. She was pretty hungry too after that match, and wanted to eat off the terrible feeling of not winning.

She had changed into a simple outfit herself after she had showered down after their match, washing away the sweat from their hard fight. She was dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a plain white t-shirt, a navy blue hoodie over it, and atop her head was a matching plain baseball cap. This was as incognito as she could get when she didn't want too much attention in the city, but she knew she stood out anyway for being a Mexican in the middle of Japan. Still though, it seemed to give people the idea to leave her alone, so it worked for her purposes.

She listened to John's explanation, and moved towards the machine, glancing over the buttons. After all her time in Japan, she could speak Japanese pretty decently. The problem was, she still had a lot of problems reading the damn language. She glanced back at John and gave him a shrug, then dropped her money into the machine, hitting a random button afterwards. When the machine dispensed her ticket, she snatched it up, and turned back to John, giving him a smile.

"Alright. Now what? I have no idea what I just got, you know..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

MATSUYA FOODS CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: MATSUYA FOODS CO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Alexandra Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:25 am

beangraff wrote: “Hahaha, well of course not, that’s what makes it fun” John laughed as they got their tickets and gave them to the girl. “It’ll be some kind of meat, or meat like substance if you got a tofu thingy, though I doubt you did because those are on a different part of the machine.”

John gestured over to the long U-Shaped bar like seating area, where the woman who had taken their tockets had vanished to go give them to the kitchen. In a moment, the woman came back and placed a cup infront of each of them, pouring the bitter tea that nearly every resteraunt in Japan provided complimentary. John took a sip, then wrimckled his face a bit. Bitter, biting, ow. 

John didn’t drink tea. Why did he drink that? He knew he didn’t like tea. He only drank sweat herbal tea.

“Blegh…you know I think you hit my head harder than I realized.” He said, putting down the tea. They also both had two empty glasses infront of them, and there was apitcher of ice water between every other place setting. He picked up the pitcher and poured some for himself.

“You know that was one of the hardest fights I’ve had in years, and I mean that.” He gestured with the pitcher towards her glass, wordlessly asking if she wanted any with body language.

Alexandra wrote:Angel headed over and took a seat. She reached for her glass, and tilted it towards John, glad to skip the tea and go straight for the water. She wasn't too fond of the taste of her herself, bitter or otherwise.

"Back at you," she replied to him, giving John a little smile as she listened to his words. "You're just as tough as you look and as I've heard." She waited for her glass to be filled, then lifted it to her lips, taking a long, slow drink from it before sitting it back down. "I guess next time I don't need to go so easy on you, huh?"

beangraff wrote:John poured her a glass, putting the pitcher down before taking a big long sip himself. He went to put the glass down, looked at it, then decided to simply drain it in another drink. He hadn’t realized just how thirsty he had gotten after that fight. He poured himself another glass, then refilled Angel’s.

“Heh, and I was just thinking the same thing about you, in both respects.” John chuckled. She was as tough as she looked and he had heard as well. “I said it before; it’s a shame there seem to be more serious fighters in Tension. I mean, don’t get me wrong, they’re girls here who can mess me up badly if they put their mind to it…but sometimes it just seems like they’re more over in Friction. Something about us guys I guess.”
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:45 pm

Angel took another drink from her glass, mulling over John's words for a moment before replying.

"Maybe there's not more serious girls over there because there's not enough serious guys? Like, don't get me wrong, you're tough as hell, but...you know. Most of the guys in Tension aren't exactly the cream of the crop, you know? It seems unbalanced on both sides, to me at least."

She shrugged. Siiiip. "Besides. I don't even think the management takes Tension too seriously, if you ask me. They seem to treat it like it's as much of a joke as everyone else says, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:01 am

“It COULD be that. There WERE a lot of like…extremely undesirable types. Amongst the guys, I mean. Very…almost predatory, they weren’t here for a sport. Then the girls who were used to fighting the genetelmen you’re describing weren’t really able to do anything about it, until really more ACTUAL wrestlers came in on the men’s side, and more ACTUAL wrestlers came in on the women’s side. Now it’s getting better, but both sides could use more skilled players.”

John wasn’t saying it, but he was probably referring to the…rather unsavory male tag team that the old Champion had come from. He still didn’t like those two, or how that match had gone.

“Then again…there has been some new girl blood as of late. A few interesting, and a few dangerous fighters.” Like a certain insane biker gang…he also left out mentioning that. “Still, this is a good place for a powerful fighter like you to advance, if you ever decided to stop in Friction.”

Finally, the waitress brought over what the two of them ordered. Both of them appeared to have ordered a relatively. In front of them, they were presented a tray. The tray had a bowl of Miso soup, a small bowl of rice, a large bowl with meat in in and, to no one’s surprise, rice. Next to it was a bowl of salad. Finally, it was all topped off with a bowl containing nothing but one, un-cracked, raw egg.

Just an egg. Chilling out there. On its own.

John’s meat appeared to be chicken. Angel got either beef or pork, it was unclear.

“I never quite got the point of this…I think you’re supposed to like, crack this fucking thing and put it in the food and then the food cooks it. I usually ignore it because I don’t trust raw eggs…” He glanced over to Angel. He didn’t want to look squeamish infront of her, now, did he? “But I’ll give it a go today.” He said, cracking open the egg and plopping the contents on top of his meal. The heat did indeed begin to fry the egg.

While that happened, he had some soup.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:25 pm

"Stop in Friction?" Angel looked at John in amusement. "Why would I want to stop in Friction?"

She went quiet as the food was brought to the table, looking it over slowly. It looked good, except for the single egg, which she raised an eyebrow at. She looked up towards John and gave him a shrug, then mimicked his actions, cracking the egg and pouring it into her rice. While it cooked, she reached for the salad and her fork, starting to slowly eat it, taking a few bites before speaking up again.

"I'm fine with where I'm at. I am the champion, you know," she teased, taking another bite before she continued. "And I plan on being the champion for a long, long time."

Bite, chew, swallow. "I just hope they give me some good competition while I've got the belt, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:32 pm

John let out a slight smile as she said what she did. “I know exactly what you mean. But I can still think of a few reasons you might want a change of pace in the future. You’re the champion NOW, and I’m the champion NOW, but there is a universal constant you haven’t accounted for.” John paused for a moment, sticking his fork into the meal and pulling some yolk covered meat, since his fork broke the fried yolk. He took it into his mouth and chewed…then made a weird face.

“This tastes…really weird but surprisingly delicious.” He chuckled. He hadn’t been too keen on soft fried eggs on chicken and rice, but it was surprisingly good. “Anyway, a universal constant: all things end. If I were a girl I’d hold onto my tension belt for as long as I could, then when that ended I’d go over to Friction and see if I couldn’t get THAT belt too. And some day, unless you die or retire holding it, you won’t have your Friction belt.” John thought about that for a second, then nodded, seemingly to himself, as he continued to eat his meal. It was good, better than he expected. He’d have to try the egg thing again with different options next time. He also did not choose to elaborate on what he planned to do when he eventually stopped being the champion.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Angel set down her fork, pushing the remnants of her salad aside and picking up her spoon, moving the soup bowl towards herself. She listened to John speak, lifting a few spoonfuls of soup to her mouth, blowing on each one to cool it off before reaching it into her mouth. Pretty tasty.

"You've got a point, I guess," she shrugged towards him, taking a quick drink of water before continuing with the soup. "It's like I said though. I don't plan on losing my belt for a long time. If anyone comes after me wanting it, they're going to have to go through hell and back to even come close to taking it from me." She looked back up at John, and smirked. "It took me forever to actually get my hands on it, little boy. If I end up losing it, I can guarantee whoever takes it is going to be in a pretty shitty shape afterwards."

She went back to her soup, eating a few more spoonfuls before continuing. "Besides. I can't just come over to Tension so easily. I'd make the rest of you people look bad."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:41 pm

John worked a little bit more on his rice and chicken, before switching back to the neglected salad. He grinned, though, when Angel said what she said. “Heh, that’s the point. Besides, I’d like to think I didn’t look bad in the ring with you.” He covered his comments with an attempt at humorous charm, but her statements did strike home. She worked a long time, she fought so hard to get it. He read the forums and magazines, occasionally. He knew that, despite everything, he was EXTREMELY fortunate to get his title so quickly.

It was a little awkward. He wondered if Angel knew that he had only had a half dozen or so matches ever before he had won the tournament.

He also wondered if she knew that the last champ had some…unstated issue with John, and that he hadn’t defended the title. John fought some other wrestler named Bree, in Kent Quick’s place, to win the title from a proxy.

All of these things embarrassed John, especially the circumstances of the title match.

“The truth is…Tension was in such a bad way months ago, the title match and tournament was a bit of a cluster fuck. I dunno, do you know about all that? I mean AFTER it, I defended against girls who, quite frankly, were TOP NOTCH. So things have to be getting better. With one of those, I won’t complain if I lose the title to them tomorrow, as long as I know the person who beat me deserved to beat me. That said…I really don’t want to lose it tomorrow.” He said with a laugh, eating the carrots put VERY carefully picking out the cucumbers, which he hated, and putting them to one side with his fork. The waiter gave this gaijin a look….no chopsticks and not eating cucumbers? John ignored the glance, deliberately.

“I dunno, I also feel a little dizzy after our fight so I could just be babbling. I’ll tell you one thing, though, I do hope I manage to get in the ring with you again. I might even come up to Tokyo and visit, if only to say hi.” He chuckled.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:57 pm

As John lifted the cucumbers out of his salad, Angel leaned forward, impaling them on her fork and bringing them to her side of the table. She loved cucumbers, and if he wasn't going to eat them, she definitely would. She popped one of them into her mouth, chewed it up and swallowed it, then pushed away her empty soup bowl, bringing her meat and rice bowls in front of her.

"Tension's getting better, I guess. It's still nowhere close to Friction though," she shrugged, mixing up her egg and her rice, before taking a bite of it. Not bad. "I'm glad to hear the competition is getting better...though I still don't think they'd be able to stand up against me." She gave John another grin, then stuck her fork into her meat bowl, impaling a piece of whatever it was and bringing it towards her mouth.

She continued on though, before biting into it. "Be careful what you wish for. I wouldn't mind getting a second chance at kicking your ass," she teased, before popping the meat into her mouth. She chewed it up a little, then swallowed.

Beef. It was definitely beef.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next