» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 93 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

TLC! Heather vs Cecilia

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

TLC! Heather vs Cecilia - Page 5 Empty Re: TLC! Heather vs Cecilia

Post by TiefBlau Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:08 am

Heather grit her t eeth a little, glaring hard at Cecilia. She wanted to push away from this and recover herself, but the girl was smart in staying on her. She felt that chop collide with her chest, causing her body to arch and stretch each time. She yelled out in pain, squirming and writhing before finally she was slid into the ring after the assault.

She rolled with it, trying to push herself to the other end of the ring. She stumbled a bit, using the ropes to pull herself up a bit, trying her best to be ready for Cecilia.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:15 am

Cecilia looked on at Heather and let out a light chuckle after her repeat chops against Heather's chest. After she lifted Heather up and rolled the girl into the ring, Cecilia'd start to climb in after Heather, getting up to her feet and looking on at Heather as the girl stumbled off towards the opposite side of the ring.

" Wow...You should really throw in the towel Heather, you can't win this one." Cecilia let out as she'd try to move her way over towards her rival, attempting to reach out for Heather's hair and then try to yank it hard and whip the girl to the center of the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:48 pm

Heather grit her teeth a little, pulling herself up with the ropes as she saw Cecilia pursuing her. She took a few deep breaths, trying to just get herself back into this as she got her arms up.

"Ngh..I-I'm not done ok!?" She let out, shaking her head before Cecilia gripped her by the hair. She yelped out at the yanking, feeling that burning sensation in her scalp as she was whipped towards the center. She tripped over herself, falling onto her hands and knees as she let out a little grunt, breathing in and out heavily. "G-guah...d-damn..Uuugh.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:51 pm

After she whipped heather down onto the mat in the middle of the ring, hearing the grunts and groans from her rival as she looked on at her, watching Heather on her hands and knees...looking rather...pathetic in this little encounter of theirs. Cecilia would let out a deep sigh, starting to walk up towards the purple haired girl...feeling slightly disappointed.

The blond beauty would attempt to place her boot down against the back of Heather's head and stomp down on it for a quick, simple and quite uninterested looking curbstomp to try and drive Heather down onto the mat. If she could do so then Cecilia'd start to try and seat herself on Heather's back. " Not done huh ? Guess I'll force you to admit the truth then."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:06 pm

Heather took a breath in and out, trying badly to recover herself as she crawled a little. Her movements were stopped though as she felt that boot slam right into her back. She yelled out loudly, crushed onto the mat as she just squirmed around under her boot, whimpering and groaning.

"Augh..d-damn this.." She hated how this turned out, hated that she had that one slip up that brought her to this state. She scratched at the mat a little, her arms wobbling as she tried to push herself up before she felt her mount her back and stop her from doing so. "G-get off me!"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:10 pm

" Get off you ?" Cecilia let out as she felt Heather squirm underneath her, " Make me ." The blond would whisper to heather as she'd proceed to try and pull Heather's head up by her hair, then proceeded to try and slip and loop her arm around Heather's head and neck for a dragon sleeper like hold, her free arm start to wrap arouund Heather's nearest arm as the blond's rear slid back down onto her rival's, placing the purple haired girl in a painful hold, squeezing down on that neck and head, arching and bending Heather's back in a utterly painful and cruel manner.

" You lose Heather, you can't compete with me anymore. " Cecilia let out a cocky whisper to her rival, as she slip the hand of the arm wrapped around Heather's arm towards the girl's chest, grabbing one of those breasts as the blond tried to dig her nails into that fleshy tit, attempting to lock in her deadly submission finisher. Gleipnir!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:20 pm

"Kh--I--Huah?!" Heather gasped out as she felt Cecilia adjust her position and pull her back into that hold. She could do nothing as Cecilia maneuvered her right into her submission finisher, her eyes watering a little from the intense pain that surged through her body. "A-aahgh!! Oww!!" She yelled out in pain, squirming and writhing around as she desperately tried to hold on.

As if the pain wasn't enough already, she felt her grip her breast like that, sending quite the pulsating pain and pleasure through her. She helplessly squirmed, whimpering and whining out as she ought through it as much as she could. She wasn't stupid though--she knew when this was it. Having no feeling of being able to escape this, Heather desperately tapped out where she could. "I..I-I give.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:27 pm

With Heather screaming and yelling in her arms, Cecilia looked on at the crowd, watching them for a bit as she pulled back more and more on the hold. It wasn't long before the purple haired girl started to tap frantically against he mat and called out that she gave up, the ref-girl quickly moved up next to them and then moved up signaling for the bell. Cecilia kept her hold locked in until the bell had finished ringing, perhaps she wanted to punish Heather a bit ?

A few seconds after the bell stopped ringing and the ref-girl was just about to move up to start moving Cecilia off of Heather, the blond uncurled her arm and moved them away from Heather, letting the girl flop down face first into the mat. The blond beauty would remained seated on top of Heather though, letting out a sigh once more. Her hand went down to the back of Heather's head and would grip tightly onto the girl's hair, pulling it up off the mat a bit so she could look out at the crowd. " you lose Heather, I wish I could say It was a great match...but...you know." Cecilia let out, she'd put Heather's head down onto her the mat so her chin would keep Heather up and looking out at the crowd. Cecilia soon started to move up and raise her right arm up into the air. " Well...I suppose I shouldn't blame you. After all, the only one who can beat me is me." Cecilia spoke out as she started to head out of the ring and began to move up the ramp...leaving the arena and her friend and rival inside the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:40 pm

Heather yelled out loudly as she kept pulling back at her for longer than she had to. She flailed around a bit, eyes watering from the intense pain that was surging through her before finally Cecilia released her. She flopped fully onto the mat, breathing in and out heavily as the girl remained on top of her.

A little whine came from her as she lifted her head up by her hair, gritting her teeth slightly. The words she said just dug into her head, causing her to grit her teeth as she was made to look at the crowd cheering for Cecilia. She huffed out a bit, squirming around before the girl finally got off her and walked up the ramp.

Picking herself up, Heather sat there in the center of the ring. She hung her head a little, biting her lip as she couldn't believe how badly she was beat in that match, coping with her loss as much as she could as she squirmed around. Cecilia's words didn't help one bit as she was left there in the ring, her rival's music fading out as she disappeared to the back.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:00 pm

TLC! Heather vs Cecilia - Page 5 1NCL2gt

A few minutes after Cecilia had left the ring, with Heather still in the ring looking as if she was having to go through a pretty tough ordeal, soon enough music started to play out of the speakers and with it soon enough a woman started to step down the ramp, walking down the steel ramp, heading down towards the very side of the ring, where she'd look on at the purple haired woman inside, tilting her head as a wide grin grew upon her face.

" Well then, isn't this a sight for sore eyes ?" She spoke as she brought the microphone up to her mouth, the beautiful woman would let out a light chuckle. She'd start to move up into the ring, stepping up to the side of Heather as she'd look down upon the girl. " I don't think anyone is surprised by this, do you ?" Claire spoke out as she would offer Heather the microphone for a second, before she'd pull it back before Heather could answer. " Didn't think so, I mean we all know you are kind of a loser, don't we ? Whenever you look as if you might get ahead, you just end up showing your true colors, don't you Sunderland ?" Claire spoke as she'd put her foot against the side of Heather's head, attempt to press the girl down into the mat. " Well ? I think you owe everyone in the crowd and apology, don't you ? At leas two people cheered for you and you let them down."  

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next