Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

TLC! Heather vs Cecilia

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

TLC! Heather vs Cecilia - Page 6 Empty Re: TLC! Heather vs Cecilia

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:40 pm

Heather grit her teeth, still taking the time to cope with all that happened in that match. She grunted a little, cursing out in her head before she heard that music begin to play. She blinked, looking up as to see who it is. She recognized this girl-- the one that she already had quite some trouble with not too long ago.

Gritting her teeth, she watched as she came down the ring, cursing herself that she had just been through a hard match. When she entered, speaking as she did, Heather gave her quite the glare. She was about to say something in the mic before she took it back from her, continuing her words. Her words just dug deeper and deeper into her before her head was planted against the mat. She squirmed and writhed around under her boot, groaning and whimpering a little as she said those words. "Kh..I-I..I know..I did terrible.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:49 pm

Claire would shrug her shoulders as she listened onto Heather's words, watching the girl whimper and squirm underneath her boots....such a wonderful view. Claire decided that this was in need to be a bit more embarrassing for Heather. The crowd started to boo the actions of Claire Garland quite a bit, who soon enough would grind her heel down against Heather's head. " What was that Sunderland ? You did terrible ?" The purple haired woman let out down to her downed victim.

" You are mistaken." She let out as she'd soon pull her foot away from Heather's head and move to grab a handful of Heather's hair with her free hand, trying to pull Heather up so she was on her knees in front of Claire. " You are terrible. You're a disgrace. Now lower your head and apologize to your two fans!" Claire let out as she'd push the microphone into Heather's face, grinning a bit at the woman.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:13 pm

Each of Claire's words just dug into her the same amount that the girl started to grind her heel down against her head. She felt absolutely pathetic at the girl's feet, clenching her fists and gritting her teeth hard. "Kh..I-I.." She didn't know what to say, this girl just hammering down word after word and making her feel terrible about herself

As she picked her up by her hair, putting her onto her knees, she let out a little grunt, her eyes watering a bit as she forced the microphone to her face. Hanging her head, she slowly opened her mouth. "I..I'm sorry..I let you down..that was a terrible performance..I-I'm the worst.." She let out, feeling absolutely terrible about the whole thing before she looked up at her. "Kh..Who even are you why are you doing this??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:38 pm

Claire would look on at Heather as the girl spoke out, giving her apology to the crowd who had quickly turned to hate Claire with a vengence, screaming curses, booing the other purple haired girl as she belittled and mocked Heather. The busty American took a second after Heather asked for her identity and soon answered with a light smile, almost looking friendly towards Heather as she'd stroke her palm against the girl's cheek and down towards her chin, cupping it softly as she'd pull Heather's gaze upwards while moving her face in closer so they were only an inch or so away, with the microphone just bellow their chins.

" My name is Claire....but you can call me your doom." The beautiful dominatrix let out as she'd toss the microphone to the side and rocket up to her feet, attempting to pull Heather up with her. The purple haired heel would try and slide one hand in between Heather's legs and the other around the girl's neck. Before trying to lift her up into the air upside down, taking a few steps forward she'd attempt to step up so Heather's head was in prime trajectory, before Claire would attempt to drop down onto her rear, driving Heather's head first downwards for a TTD or as she called this finisher of hers...The True Death....however it would not be on just the mat, as she'd try to align it so the tip of Heather's head would smack right into the microphone which she'd tossed away.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:10 pm

Heather winced a little as she felt that palm stroke against her cheek. She gulped a little, squirming around with a blush on her face. She was almost convinced that maybe she was about to be friendly--feeling her cup her chin like that. Heather gulped as she moved her face in closer--gritting her teeth just slightly as she tried to comprehend exactly what was going on here. Finally though--the girl would answer her.

Heather could only blink for a second before she was suddenly lifted up in the air upside down. She yelled out as she drove her head into the microphone like that--the impact surging through her and immediately knocking her out. She lie there afterwards--sprawled out if the girl fully released her. She was totally out cold, the slam putting her fully unconscious as she lie there defeated.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:59 pm

After lifting Heather up into the air and driving the fellow purple haired girl head first into the microphone for that viscous TTD. Knocking Heather out in an instant and earning a loud shout and a few boos from the crowd at her actions. Claire quickly slid in next to Heather and would lay as she looked down upon the girl's face, moving one of her hands to stroke a few strands of hair off of the girl's face.

After a few seconds Claire would proceed to mount the younger and smaller purple haired girl. She'd stroke Heather's cheek a bit as she'd lean down and kiss Heather on her forehead. " Sleep tight Sunderland~" Claire let out as she'd take out a small pair of scissors and proceed to cut off a long lock of Heather's hair. " A keep sake, so we'll remember each other ~" Claire let out as she'd move up to her feet and start to walk out of the arena, waving a bit to the booing audience as she did.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6