by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 5:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 4:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 261 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 260 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter - Page 7 Empty Re: Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:10 am

Linda would try to place her hands behind Masseter head and try to smother the Clown out as she could not beat her in strength so she hopes she could smother the bitch out. ''Time to go to sleep and if you like my nipples so badly then choke on them you whore''thought Linda as she hopes her plan works.

Back to top Go down

Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter - Page 7 Empty Re: Linda Halloween vs. Miss Masseter

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:24 am

The two girls really gave it their all and it was up to this point that they are both getting worn out. Any last few moves could be the difference between victory and defeat. Masseter wanted to make Linda verbally submit through sucking her breasts, while Linda was trying to smother her while doing so. Seeing that there was no other way to go around, the clown would try to suck harder and tease Linda's nipples with her tongue in hopes to drink more milk and make her opponent succumb to the pleasure.

But if Linda succeeds in the smother, the clown would be left passed out from lack of air and open for a pin or knockout.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:00 am

Linda knew she did not have a lot of strength left and was able to see this could be it the final move of the match as the clown bitch sucked her nipples as she tries to keep her arms at the back of Masseter head and keep her smother in her breasts as she knows it a battle of will as either she would let go and beg for mercy from the clowns talented tongue or the clown would either tap out of k.o from the lack of air so she hopes lady luck will be on her side this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:29 am

Masseter was still sucking at the nipples as she wanted Linda to succumb to the pleasure, but at the same time, she felt her oxygen depleting fast. She wanted to suck the nipples faster, but that would be impossible if she doesn't have enough air to breathe. Tears slowly began to fill the clown's eyes as she knew what could happen in a matter of moments. She did want to win, but she just wasn't at that peak yet. And fighting against a veteran has been a great honor for her and that should be victory enough for her.

So accepting fate, Masseter would lightly tap out on Linda's arm as she started to softly sob.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:14 am

Linda was so focused on trying to keep the smothering going and not to moan she barely feels Masseter tapping out untill the ref tells her as she was told to let go.
''Can you please finish i am so close please be a dear''whispered Linda as she knew if she did not spill some milk soon she would go crazy as it was also a sign the match could have gone either way but she did not know for certain if the clown would see it that way

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:53 pm

Did Linda ask what Masseter thought she asked her to do? Her ears thought she could be hearing things, but that sounded loud and clear. Not wanting to ask or anger her opponent, the clown went along with it and kept sucking her nipples. She wanted to see if she can at least get some milk before the match is over. She did tap out earlier so was that a loss already? Masseter thought about this as she kept sucking and drinking Linda's milk and hopes to get the answers she is looking for in the end.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:55 am

''o thats a good clown keep sucking''taunts linda as she was relieved her opponent did as she ask as she would try to endure but knew the clown would soon get a other taste of her milk and after that well she did win so off to the locker room and get herself checked out by the nurse on duty

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:55 pm

Masseter kept on sucking both of Linda's nipples to get as much milk as she could as Linda requests her to do so. Even though she didn't win, at least she can still get some milk before leaving. She surely needs it after all that fighting and teasing. Once Linda is okay, Masseter would stop so she would offer a hand to congratulate her opponent.

The clown would softly say, "Shucks, I'm pretty sad that I lost. But you did some good on me this fight, so good job, partner." She wiped her eyes with her other arm while trying to smile.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:24 pm

''i never admit this out loud but i was just lucky'whispered Linda as she would moan in please as she would spill her milk from her breasts as she moans in pleasure as she would say ''here have a drink it my gift for giving me a good match so lick the milk up from the winner so you can become big and strong'' in a taunting way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 22, 2015 10:04 am

"Alright, thanks!" Masseter exclaimed as her sadness turned to joy once more. Seeing that milk spill from Linda's breasts was enough to make her mouth water. Gently, the clown would grab both breasts first to lick one nipple and then the other to clean it of any spilling milk. Then, she would put them both together to suck both nipples at the same time to drink Linda's milk again.

As Masseter drank silently, she also lightly massaged Linda's breasts with her fingers to make her feel good.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next