Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Blazing Blizzard [Kaz]

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Blazing Blizzard [Kaz] Empty Blazing Blizzard [Kaz]

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:07 am

After a bit a troublesome time for the Northern Queen, as things hadn't been completely going her way for what..about a year now ? Sure a certain few things here and there had surmounted into decent victories over powerful foes and great rivals of hers...Cecilia still hadn't really accomplished much aroudn AFW in a while, and had been on a small losing streak when it came to the big and important matches of her career. The big pay per view matches had somehow slipped out of her grasp 4 times in a row now...which had gotten the blond beauty to feel as if she was in a bit of a slump. Which probably wasn't true seeing as she was doing well in most of her other encrounters and so on.

Today however, Cecilia was looking around in the gym, wanting to find someone to spar with. A pretty young thing that she could have some fun with in the ring and let loose some frustration, as well as have some fun. She wasn't looking to be cruel or anything, but she hoped to at least find a girl who could take a bit of punishment and perhaps even dish it back to the blond beauty.

There didn't seem to be all to many people here, Cecilia was there. The stunning buxom blond beauty who wore a red tank top and a pair of tight fitting black training shorts. The blond beauty spied around the gym for a while, looking out at the few random girl's around, before she would finally start to head off towards one of the practice rings. Cecilia would begin to stretch outside of the ring and get herself ready, all the while keeping her eye out to see if there was any pretty thing wanting to have a go with her in the ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Blazing Blizzard [Kaz] Empty Re: Blazing Blizzard [Kaz]

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:31 am

Somewhere in the corner, a girl with a red hair in twintails style, wearing a white and black tank top, red short pants, a wristband on her right arm, and a pair of white shoes was just looking around the place instead of working out. Her name was Bridgette Rouge, and she was one of the latest additions in AFW roosters. She just finished all the administrative stuffs and decided to pay the gym a visit, wanting to see the place she's going to use to train herself most of the times. So far so good. The facilities she had seen here had impressed her, which made her getting all excited about the prospect of her career more than she already was.

The gym was relatively quiet today, but that was fine. Bridgette didn't come here to fight after all, at least not until someone picked up a fight with her. For the most part, she still barely believed that she managed to make it through here in a relatively short time. Sure, she's been used to the idea of fighting since she's a brat, and got herself a gifted physique as well. The opponents she faced in her previous place, an underground fighting club wasn't as tough as she thought at first, but to transfer straight away to the major league? That's some helluva luck she got there, or so she'd like to think.

While looking around, she caught the sight of a blonde looking around as well. That wasn't just a blonde, though. Bridgette had been following AFW ever since she watched some of its matches during the holiday when she visited Japan, and so she knew that the person she's looking at was none other than Cecilia Northman herself. The Former Hardcore Champion. Back then, Cecilia's match was among the matches she had seen personally, so she sort of idolized the blonde. To be able to face her one day in the ring would be awesome. The redhead smirked at the thought, not realizing that she's still looking at Cecilia's direction even if her mind was already drifting off somewhere.

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:03 pm

As Cecilia was doing her stretching, pulling her arms up as for to the ceiling as she could and then bringing them down, arching her back and with it pushing her large chest out quite a bit, before finally letting go. " Hnng~" Cecilia let out a plesant sounding little word as she stretched herself out completely and limbered herself up a little bit. Following which she went back to look around to see if there was anyone interesting around, of course no one was around and no one had arrived...that was when her gaze caught hold of someone who was staring at her. Cecilia would tilt her head a bit as she eyed back on the girl.

After a second or two the blond beauty would proceed to make her way over towards the cute redhead, walking up to the girl and ending up only a foot away from the quite attractive and cute redhead with those twintails. Cecilia would keep her eyes fixed on the girl's face for now as she looked into Bridget's eyes. " Can I help you with somethin ?" Cecilia would ask, a slight grin appearing on her face as it felt as if she was maybe going to get a chance to start up something fun. An electric surge ran through her body, static feeling which caused her to just think along those lines...that this pretty thing in front of her was going to be able to provide some entertainment for now. " It's not very ploite to keep staring at some."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 17, 2014 2:35 pm

"Huh...?" Bridgette was snapped out from her little daydreaming only to find out that Cecilia was now already in front of her. "Oh... I didn't mean to... but I guess it's hard to look away from a beauty like you, heh," she teased, sticking out her tongue.

That wasn't entirely a lie, of course. One of AFW's main attractions was the beauty of their wrestlers. There were just so many of them, and Cecilia was among the top girls in terms of appearance, at least Bridgette thought so. To be a such a beauty and a formidable fighter made the blonde such an appetizing person in her eyes. With both of them so close to each other like this, the redhead felt now felt a spark inside herself. She was only planning to look around today, but it seemed like this could turn into something else.

"I'm Bridgette, I'm new here," she introduced herself, smiling to Cecilia. "But I know you~ Cecilia Northman, right? I'm a fan of yours, sort of."

The redhead felt excited to be able to talk with the so called Hardcore Queen personally like this. While she had met a few of her favorite athletes or rock stars to get an autograph, it's nothing compared to the possibility that she'd be able to challenge Cecilia like, right now. That wasn't really her intention of course, not for today at least. Then again, the blonde might have different ideas.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:14 pm

The redhead who stood infont of the blond beauty was quite a looker herself, Cecilia had to admit though that she hadn't often had very good look when it came to redheads and somewhat hoped that this was going to be slightly different, out of three redheads, two had been a bit of a bitch. It would be nice to meet one that wasn't all crazy like them. With the pretty bold compliment that the fiery redhead threw to her to start out with, Cecilia sort of had to smile back at the girl. Even if she stuck out her tongue at the end and made it seem as a bit of a teasing jest, Cecilia still couldn't deny that it felt good to be called a beauty...even if she herself knew that was exactly what she was.

" Hello Bridgette. I suppose I will be welcoming you to afw then ? " Cecilia responded to the girl with a bright smile on her face, it was always nice to greet a new face, especially when that face was as pretty as this redhead's was. Apparently she also knew about the viking wrestler, which started to turn Cecilia's smile into a bit of a grin. Hearing that this newbie was a fan of hers was just too good to be true. The blond beauty was often happy to meet her fans, especially if they could wrestle ~.

Cecilia would take a moment, looking the beautiful redhaired wrestlers body over, up and down. They were roughly the same height and the girl did look strong enough to perhaps entertain the blond beauty. " Hmm...I was actually looking for a sparring partner today. Perhaps you'd like to get broken into afw's ring a little bit ? That's is you aren't too scared to have your first sparring partner be myself ?" Cecilia let out as she'd move her hands down and place them upon her hips, pushing her chest out a bit into the air as she kept her grin and a firm stare at her newly accuainted redhead's beautiful face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:36 pm

Oh, she actually went there. Cecilia asked for a spar, minutes away as she introduced herself. She even said the word "scared" in line with her "request". Bridgette grinned. She's definitely not scared of Cecilia, or anyone else for that matter. The redhead put her hands on her hips as well and puffed out her chest, so that her breasts almost touched Cecilia's. If the blonde was eager to get the first taste of her, than who's she to deny the girl?

"Well, aren't I lucky!" Bridgette said with a rather sarcastic tone. "To face the Hardcore Queen herself right in my first day here... You won't hear me say no, blondie~"

Her eyes sparkled instantly. All the thoughts about just looking around for today had gone. This was a challenge that's too good to be passed. It'd be a great opportunity to see how she'd fare against the big names in this league. Truth was, Bridgette was pretty eager to have her debut match as soon as she signed up, so this was just about a perfect way to start.

"I just hope that you won't feel down when you got beaten by a newbie, heh," she teased with a confident grin on her face. "I mean, it's a spar and all, but a defeat is still a defeat, riigghht~?"

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:59 pm

This girl was just brimming with confidence, wasn't she ? Cecilia was liking this girl a little bit as it seemed like she was willing to throw down a bit, something that the blond beauty could really get behind, though...Cecilia couldn't say she much enjoyed the girl's sarcastic tone, of course she was lucky to face off against the famous blond beauty. With the girl puffing out her chest as well and entering the same kind of stance as Cecilia, the viking wrestler could only keep her smirk and stance up the same. " You better not, red~." Cecilia answered back to Bridgette, of course she wasn't gonna have the girl say no to such an offer.

Cecilia was quickly getting the feeling as if this beautiful girl in front of her had been wishing for the blond beauty to pop her the question about a spar, which only made Cecilia more excited. If Bridgette thought she was good enough to spar with the Northern Queen, then perhaps she could entertain the viking wrestler a bit, and if she was good enough to do that then Cecilia would have found someone who she could probably have a lot of fun with. Though when Bridgette let out those words of her, more challenging than even the blond beauty's earlier statement had been. Cecilia would click her tongue before letting out a sigh.

With it she would try and take a step forward, pressing her large breasts right up against Bridgette's and glaring right into the nearly equally tall redhead's eyes. It wasn't an angry glare, but a glare filled with confidence and fire of a fighting spirit. Cecilia wanted to get it on with Bridgette now, she wanted to show the girl just what she was made of.

" Oooh?! You think you can win do you ?" Cecilia would ask as she'd try and push her forehead against the redheads. Letting their bangs mix together as she'd challenge the redhead with her own body. Cecilia still kept her grin and would speak out in a teasing tone right back to the fiery one. " Of course it will count as a defeat. Which means when I drive your face through the mat, you won't be able to deny the beating you took~ We'll do it as real as an official match Red. So try not to get too cocky, or else I'll have to really wipe the floor with you."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:34 pm

"Why, I do, as a matter of fact," Bridgette grinned wider as she stood her ground despite Cecilia pushing her breasts and forehead with the blonde's own. "Awesome. I guess I can take on this league's best wrestlers starting from you," the redhead replied confidently.

From what she heard and watched recently, it seemed like Cecilia wasn't the woman she was anymore recently. The blonde hadn't really performed as well as she did years before, especially in the major events, so Bridgette felt like she might be just able to defeat the so called Hardcore Queen. Sure, Cecilia might have more experience compared to her, but sometimes, it wasn't really about who's being the better fighter in general. The right strike at the right time can turn around the match, and Bridgette was skilled enough to do just that, or so she'd like to think.

"Satisfied with getting a feeling yet?" the redhead teased as she arched her back slightly to push her own breasts further onto Cecilia's. "I'm ready to start anytime, blondie."

The tension between them was raising, and Bridgette was enjoying it. She might be a fan of the blonde, but that also gave her an extra incentive to defeat the girl. It might help her too that she's the underdog here. Cecilia might felt an extra pressure whenever she's losing control of the situation, and Bridgette thought that she might be able to use such moments to her advantage. Yes, her brain was better used in fighting than to study academic stuffs, and she's actually quite proud of it despite what everyone else said.

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Cecilia couldn't get over Bridgette's very cocky attitude, as she seemed to be more than just confident, it seemed as if the girl was sure of herself, so sure in the idea that she would win. Something with got the blond beauty to just keep her fierce glare at the girl, as she mashed her tits right up against the beautiful redhead's own buxom pair.

" One of the best ? Sweetheart, I am the best." Cecilia let out as she kept her forehead pressed tightly down against the buxom redhead. She wasn't gonna back down to this newibie, and was only going to push on tighter. No matter how bad things had been going for her with her big high-stakes matches, the blond beauty had still been facing off against some of the best girl's of AFW and won lately, she couldn't let herself get floored by a cocky little newbie. " Fresh meat shouldn't be so cocky as to think they can take on the leader of the pack." Cecilia would say teasingly to the redheaded beauty.

" Don't think I am just yet." Cecilia teased back and when she felt the redhead her breasts up against hers, the blond would arch her back and do much the same to the beautiful yet cocky Bridgette was doing to her. " Oh I'm ready right now Red, ready to beat you." Cecilia said with confidence. With that said Cecilia would try and push herself forward and try and give Bridgette a shove back, using only her breasts and body to do so. After which, Cecilia would start to take a step back and head towards the ring. " Well ? Weren't you ready, let's get this show started."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:18 pm

"Sure you are," Bridgette replied sarcastically. "Let see just how many would agree with that statement when I beat you~"

She was slightly pushed off as Cecilia shoved her with that little nudge of the chest, but maintained her confident grin. Things seemingly turning out of control within her very first day here, but that's not a problem for Bridgette. She got reputation as a troublemaker in her schools, after all, every one of them. The teachers just gave up trying to fix her eventually, and so did her parents. She behaved nicer to other people in general, but wouldn't mind spicing things up every once in a while, like, right now.

Without a doubt she'd make a fool of herself if Cecilia managed to beat her, but Bridgette wasn't planning to go down without a fight. She's going to give the Hardcore Queen one helluva fight to prove herself. The redhead did realize that earning a victory might be a tough task despite all her tough girl act, though. She's not that stupid after all.

"Hmmph, let's," she followed Cecilia to the ring before slipping herself under the ropes and heading towards the center.

Last edited by 10553 on Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next